NA PSN Mid-Year Sale.

angelgrievous

Already picked up Rush of Blood, Tumble Vr, and Kholat(which looks really interesting). 

I may end up getting battlezone too, I have no idea if it'll go cheaper than $20 anytime sooner, that would be the biggest purchase from the sale lol

There's too many for me to seriously vet in 1 day ><

And anyone who doesn't pick up freedom wars for that price!!! 

owXZl.png

Edited by Dav9834

When browsing the games on sale from the "All Deals" section, I see Claire Extended Edition on sale, I just can't see the price for PS+ users as my subscription expired last week. Can someone please let me know the price of Claire for PS+ users? Thanks in advance.

4 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

When browsing the games on sale from the "All Deals" section, I see Claire Extended Edition on sale, I just can't see the price for PS+ users as my subscription expired last week. Can someone please let me know the price of Claire for PS+ users? Thanks in advance.

It's $3.74 :)

• Like 1

This sale is fucking GREAT!
But unfortunately, nothing for me. "why?" you may ask.
Well, I have almost everything. Dammit.

Edited by Katt

26 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Does anyone know how to buy driveclub bikes? It says unavailable for me because it says I own driveclub but I only have the free ps+ version and this is a standalone game so idk why it will not let be purchase it.

Driveclub Bikes is also available as an expansion for Driveclub. The standalone is available for those without the base game and only want bikes not cars. Unfortunately you're out of luck unless you contact support and manage to get them to remove the license for the ps+ Driveclub from your account.  

The sale is pretty amazing with how much stuff there is. I already spent a bunch last week with the buy $100 get $15 back though. Really should think a bit more before I pull the trigger this week. 

• Lego The Hobbit 
    • Just bought Lego Harry Potter Collection last week. Not sure if I should get another Lego game this soon especially when I probably won't be starting Harry Potter in a long while bc of backlog. But its at that $5 price point I have for Lego games. Decisions decisions. 
  • The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
    • I can't remember what this is about other than people was talking about it when it came out. Will have to research what kind of game this is. Most likely a walking simulator.
  • God of War III Remastered
    • Barely halfway through I and I've still got the rest of the collection to go through. Another one for the backlog. At $4 who knows. 
  • AD1FT 
    • Another one for the backlog at $3.
  • Infamous collection
    • Probably won't be getting this. Still thinking about it since I got the first? second? one from the great psn hack 
  • Jak and Daxter Collection
    • Maybe its time for me to see whats so great about these games? Never had a ps2 so missed out.
  • Uncharted Golden Abyss
    • Yet another one for the backlog? Still haven't finished Uncharted II lol

Good god this killed me but I managed to come out with only $5.00 spent. Had to pass up Lara Croft GO and Broken Sword 5 until I get paid next week but I finally got HITMAN Go and Ms. Pac-Man. Since these deals last till July 11th, I'll probably be back for more!

• Like 1

Well, it seems that finally I'm going to revisit Ps+. I already have four titles in mind and I'll grab them next week when i renew subs.

The only thing that i don't like is that considering that this sale runs till July 11, it would be good if Sony change game list next week and not having two weeks of the same :/

1 hour ago, dysphasic said:

Driveclub Bikes is also available as an expansion for Driveclub. The standalone is available for those without the base game and only want bikes not cars. Unfortunately you're out of luck unless you contact support and manage to get them to remove the license for the ps+ Driveclub from your account.  

Oh ok well thanks for the info. That's honestly a stupid way to have that set up since technically it's a different game

17 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Is LittleBigPlanet Karting still something you can get the platinum in?

Only if you buy a physical copy. Online is broken for the NA digital version.. 

23 minutes ago, Spaz said:

These games could of gotten a bigger price cut.

The Flash Sale was a much better bargain than this.

That Flash Sale was one of the worst in history. I usually find something to buy. There are actually quite a few things I want from this sale. 

• Like 3