NA PSN Mid-Year Sale.

angelgrievous

3 minutes ago, Dragon-Of-MSoft said:

Any one noticed Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty  is free ??

It's not showing as free for me.  Have you bought one of the versions before?  It might be because it's crossbuy...once you've got the one version, you're entitled to them all

10 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I have PS+ and it's showing as $4.99 still

Another game from PS+ was displayed as free for me even after my subscription expired, I can't remember the title, but it wasn't Oddworld.

Update: It was Tiny Troopers, but only one edition was displayed as free to me.

Edited by Deceptrox

Any suggestions for cheap games with easy trophies? Games without Plats are fine. So far I've come up with...

Little Acre

Coffin Dodgers

Tennis in the Face

Tina's Toy Factory

Lara Croft GO

Hitman GO

Catlateral Damage

Edited by Killbomb

16 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

Any suggestions for cheap games with easy trophies? Games without Plats are fine. So far I've come up with...

Little Acre

Coffin Dodgers

Tennis in the Face

Tina's Toy Factory

Lara Croft GO

Hitman GO

Catlateral Damage

Those are good choices.

I'm actually going after the same games via Gamefly. I pay $15 a month after my free trial is up but I'll have access to a library of games that would rather cost a lot more than $15 a month. The problem is I'll only be able to get games that have a retail version.

Hitman GO is a game I'm looking to get. Coffin Dodgers is on my wishlist, quick and easy. Catlateral Damage looks like a fun game to play with kids and family.

23 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

Little Acre

Coffin Dodgers

Tennis in the Face

Tina's Toy Factory

Lara Croft GO

Hitman GO

Catlateral Damage

5 star 1000 Top Rated just came out today, too, and is on sale. Watch the trailer for it. :lol: 

giphy.gif

There's also the Arcade games(Pac-Man, Dig-Dug, Galaga, and Ms. Pac-Man). Claire's pretty simple on PS4, thanks to a glitch with the difficulty. Master Reboot, Monster Jam Battlegrounds, and probably more. It's insane how many games are on sale. 

• Like 1

So far this sale I'm eyeing for

PS4:

Ratchet & Clank (I heard a lot of good things about this series but never played it and there are too many versions, this reboot seems like a good start)

PS3:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle

Vita:

Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth3: V Generation (have been waiting for this to drop to $6 because I bought the 2 previous games for $6 each)

Yomawari: Night Alone / htoLNiQ: The Firefly Diary (good price but maybe I should hold off waiting for better sale because I'm not going to play it now)

Now waiting until next week's newsletter just in case Sony decide to give away a magical 20% off code.

Kinda salty about Shadow of Mordor and PS All Star because I bought for double the price and haven't started them yet.

Driveclub Bikes standalone cannot be purchased because I have Driverclub PS+ and the Bike expansion is not on sale.

Edited by PliskinCobra
  • Like 2

On 6/27/2017 at 4:04 PM, dmsleight said:

Do it!  Lots of good stuff marked down!  Freedom Wars and killzone are musts!

Yeah, I just got those two, plus I got Code:Realize and LBP on the Vita. And since I already have Persona 4 Golden and Dancing All Night, I'll basically have a decent library of games waiting for me once I get a Vita :D

• Like 1

14 hours ago, GoldenDevilGamer said:

Yeah, I just got those two, plus I got Code:Realize and LBP on the Vita. And since I already have Persona 4 Golden and Dancing All Night, I'll basically have a decent library of games waiting for me once I get a Vita :D

Good move! and preCongradulations!

On 6/29/2017 at 1:24 PM, AirMcLaren said:

2016's Mid-Year sale was also two weeks long but the store refreshed halfway through.

Be careful if you're waiting until the second week to pull the trigger on anything.

I have seen some sale that lasted 2 weeks. Each game page also stated "This price is only available from 6/27/2017 11:00 pm to 7/11/2017 11:00 pm." so I think it's safe to assume the price will not change for this 2 weeks and there will not be any new game added to the sale.

here's round 2:

Dying: Reborn ultimate bundle (ps4, vita, psVR) 

Ride (ps3)

Master Reboot (ps3)

Stikbold: A Dodgeball Adventure (ps4)

Wheels Of Aurelia (ps4)

Party Hard (ps4)

really hard to pick out some more stuff with a small budget. can always get more in future. game plans still unchanged.

Edited by kingdrake2

6 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

here's round 2:

Dying: Reborn ultimate bundle (ps4, vita, psVR) 

Ride (ps3)

Master Reboot (ps3)

Stikbold: A Dodgeball Adventure (ps4)

Wheels Of Aurelia (ps4)

Party Hard (ps4)

really hard to pick out some more stuff with a small budget. can always get more in future. game plans still unchanged.

Those were actually all on last week. I don't know if there will be anything new this week or if that was a 2 week sale, and that's all we're getting.

Don't think the store would have updated yet for today, if there is anything new.