Solutions

Ecks

The solutions are for each type, so if you do an Easy puzzle use the Easy solution.  It shuffles it the exact same way each time.  I tested them a few times and got the same shuffle every time I tried, if it differs for anyone let me know.  I also carefully checked for typos so it should be correct, but people verifying would help.

• Like 1

I used this for the plat. Your hard solution was incorrect. It only solved most of it. But I was able to figure it out myself. I just kept quitting a puzzle until I found an easier "hard" one, which also helped me get the other trophies. 

Thanks a lot! 

Edited by Lilseb93

31 minutes ago, Lilseb93 said:

I used this for the plat. Your hard solution was incorrect. It only solved most of it. But I was able to figure it out myself. I just kept quitting a puzzle until I found an easier "hard" one, which also helped me get the other trophies. 

Thanks a lot! 

So the Hard: U L U L U L U L D D R D D R R U L U L U L D D D R R U L U L D R D L U U U U R R R R

Is wrong?

Damn, I wish I had seen this before doing it legit, would've got myself a way faster time xD 

although i I do feel proud for doing them without any sort of help :awesome: since I'm not the best at these type of puzzles 

10 hours ago, Ecks said:

You can record the game scrambling the pieces and watch the video in reverse to see how to unscramble the puzzles.  However, the game uses the same scramble on each type of puzzle every time, so you don't even need to do that, you just need a move guide for each type of puzzle.

Easy

U U L L D R D L U R U R D D L U R U L L D D R R U L U L D R D L U U R R

Medium

R R U R U L U L L D R D D R R U L U L U L D D D R R U L U L D R D L U U U R R R

Hard

U L U L U L U L D D R D D R R U L U L U L D D D R R U L U L D R D L U U U U R R R R

Don't do your first puzzle too quickly or you will have trouble beating your best time to get one of the trophies.

thanks great job