Help on getting my PSN account back

So i got a message from PSN when logging in to my account "update password for security measure" but here where it gets bad the email i used i don't remember what password i use and when i tried to change it Outlook keeps denying my request and they don't have customer service they have a stupid bot that send you in loops. i called Microsoft but they send me to the bot. so can sony supports change my email for me or is my profile gone for good? i tried to google some responses but nothing 

17 minutes ago, SymphonyNilvalen said:

So i got a message from PSN when logging in to my account "update password for security measure" but here where it gets bad the email i used i don't remember what password i use and when i tried to change it Outlook keeps denying my request and they don't have customer service they have a stupid bot that send you in loops. i called Microsoft but they send me to the bot. so can sony supports change my email for me or is my profile gone for good? i tried to google some responses but nothing 

You have to be signed into your account to change the email address I believe

The best you could do is call up Sony and explain the situation to them, to see if they'd be willing to reset your email or even update your password for you. If the answer is no, you'll have to find some way to get through Microsoft.