First Place: @Masamune - Votes: 20/25

8ryPfGu.png

Second Place: @Galactic Balls - Votes: 5/25

1yIMoRi.png

Novice

N/A

GUzVkkL.gif

yP2NmWu.gif

All entries are to be submitted via PM to Masamune, unless stated otherwise.

Entrants must remain anonymous throughout the battle.

Entries must be brand new and made for the Signature Battle entered.

Entries must use the render provided.

Entries must not be shown to others in advance.

Copies of the .psd or .xcf files should be kept as proof of work being legit.

Anyone that votes must have a minimum of 25 trophies on their profile to limit fake accounts.

One may not vote for oneself.

Signatures must have “PSNProfiles”, “PSNP”, “Signature Battle”, or “Sig Battle” on it.

Max Size Restrictions: 550x275px (275x550px for vertical signatures).

More information on the Signature Battles, how to enter, etc. can be found here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/35810-official-signature-battle-information-hall-of-fame-records/

GUzVkkL.gif

xaaSPr8.gif
Pro Render

Spoiler

lsyqyIs.png

Novice Render

Spoiler

pXJbNcE.png

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, Masamune said:

That would be something to ask @Dav9834, however I believe the SV has fallen too far into the void & is most likely trapped there... (30% chance of survival at best). :P

Don't put a percentage on it!! whaaat2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

2 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

You SV staff members ever gonna come back?

It's simply on hiatus for the moment. 

There's still a lot of music we haven't heard yet either :D

Plus we're still very actively in contact with each other so it's not like we drifted apart either. good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

• Like 2

Signatures are up (all 2 of them :P), so get to voting! pointing onion head

Also, I'm afraid this may be the last Signature Battle for a while. Some things have come up, & I just don't have time to run these right now, sorry. :( If any of the other sig artists on here wishes to take over the battles, you're free to (just PM me to let me know, just in case multiple people want to do it).

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Signatures are up (all 2 of them :P), so get to voting! pointing onion head

Also, I'm afraid this may be the last Signature Battle for a while. Some things have come up, & I just don't have time to run these right now, sorry. :( If any of the other sig artists on here wishes to take over the battles, you're free to (just PM me to let me know, just in case multiple people want to do it).

No more sig battles??! :(

35 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Shit, he remembered to tag me. :P Voted for 2. Really cool idea with the bullet frame. 

I remembered to add the link to the update this time too (for those extra lazy people).  XD onion head

14 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

No more sig battles??! :(

Someone else may pick it up, I've just been really busy lately. stress onion head

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Masamune said:

As an apology for having to drop this, I'll post something funny (I found it hilarious anyways). XD onion head

Lol where can I get one! Though $40 is a bit high for a stuffed bear...

That's it for Signature Battle XIV! Congrats to, uh... me. :P Also, thanks to the other users... uh... well, Galactic for participating, & all the past participants as well! bye1 onion head

@Dav9834 will eventually be taking over the battles, there may be a little gap in them though (I guess you could say it's on temporary hiatus), but hopefully there'll be a little more sigs when it comes back. xD & again, sorry for having to drop it. :(

• Like 2

Ahhhh, shucks thought my shopping assassin would of won surprised-cheetah-emoticon.gif?130278612lol

12 hours ago, Masamune said:

That's it for Signature Battle XIV! Congrats to, uh... me. :P Also, thanks to the other users... uh... well, Galactic for participating, & all the past participants as well! bye1 onion head

It's been a good journey, many battlers have progressed in the way of the mouse clicks fickle-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?129295051

Grats masa on 1st :)

Slay them trophies with style brotha super-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862522

Edited by Galactic Balls
  • Like 1

@Masamune Sorry for being late here, but congrats on the win. The renders for this edition didn't really strike me so I decided not to participate this time. Sad to see how our sig community is slowly dying. I'd love to get back to it in next editions.

Perhaps we could use a new sig competition to re-ignite the fire for creating GFX :P

• Like 1

@Yami Yeah, I had to pick those ones kinda last second. I was going to go with Assassin's Creed, but I think there was already a theme for that in the past. :P Even if I had the time to run it though, it probably would've gone on a bit of a hiatus anyways, just till some more sig artist show up (unless people enjoy watching a 1 on 1 match with me & Galactic). xD

But Dav may have some ideas for something new, we'll see when the time comes.  waiting onion head

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Masamune said:

@Yami Yeah, I had to pick those ones kinda last second. I was going to go with Assassin's Creed, but I think there was already a theme for that in the past. :P Even if I had the time to run it though, it probably would've gone on a bit of a hiatus anyways, just till some more sig artist show up (unless people enjoy watching a 1 on 1 match with me & Galactic). xD

Yoruichi and Soi Fon express their displeasure lol. :devil: 

• Like 1