A Series of Fortunate Stacks: The Platinum Race.

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

35 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

I know i have a good chance of winning this because i'm all about those

66wT2Uz.jpg

Good luck to everyone though, except you @soultaker655 :tomoko: 

EDIT: Anyone who uses LEGO to boost their score is a scrub, i'm looking at you @Kent10201. Don't make yourself any more of a scrub then you already are.

Keep telling yourself that. I don't need to use Lego to beat a scrub like you. First I'll beat you in the THL, then our other race and then here :awesome:. There are plenty of oppurtunites to get my revenge :devil:.

• Like 3

The Super Scrub who walks the path of Lewdness has asked to join the race. We all know he's going to lose the race, but will he also fall off of the path of lewdness? With the Lewd Hunter also in the race no knows if this Lewd Super Scrub will be able to withstand the urge to become trash in the face of one who is just as lewd he is

This is why I love this guy. Best description for me ever. :awesome: 

tumblr_olh8mjTiDT1u86t2qo1_500.gif

• Like 2

@HcG Clawz signed up for this race? Should we make a rule that outlaws using a fan or any other household appliances to earn trophies for you? Clawz...you must really enjoying having me kick your ass to sign up for another race. I know you are one of my biggest "fans" but you don't have to join every event I'm in. :stalker:

@Kent10201 should be happy about Clawz joining though since it means he won't finish last at least. :P

• Like 2

I am not posting 20 fucking plats yet again, so here's a breakdown of what I have in terms of points.

17 Common + 3 x 2 Uncommon = 23 Base Points

Batman (PS4) and Batman (PS3) (both common) get a stack bonus of 1 point each as do my English and Japanese versions of Period Cube, making for an additional 4 points together, which makes my current total 27 points.

Not the greatest way to start, but we have literally an entire year to go.

• Like 2

Day 2 Update:

Blood Bowl 2 - UR - 16 pts

Madden 15 - UR - 16 pts

XCOM Enemy Within - VR - 8 pts

Sniper Elite V2 - VR - 8 pts

Supremacy MMA - UR - 16 pts

Rock Band 2 - UR - 16 pts

Band Hero - UR - 16 pts

Total: 96 points

Feeling good :)

• Like 2

Only 1 platinum to add, but it's a big one.

Got the Madden 16 plat (missing the fastest ever time by about an hour) and with it I earn an additional 48 points. 16 from the plat then 16 each for both Madden 15 and 16 because of the stacking bonus. I have plans to get 13 and possibly 18 depending on what the list looks like, so that's something to look forward to.

For the rest of the week I will keep making good gains on different UR rhythm games I have, and dead space 3, and possibly start on thief. Good times ahead :)

@soultaker655 will you add a scoreboard at some point?

:platinum: #164 Transformers Devastation

1Lc720ae.png

Rarity - 1.21%

Ultra Rare - 16 points

Got my first plat of the event. Still a ways to go before I can catch up with some of you all but at least it earned me enough points to avoid elimination for another month. :awesome:

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 3

1L476839.png

Just got my 23rd plat for this, Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood.

I also got The Town of Light and The World of Nubla (NA), which makes for three more commons, which brings my total up to 30 so far as none of those three games have any special relations and, unless we get Enigmatis 3 or the people behind Nubla decide to either explore the East or finally release Part 2, they likely never will.

• Like 1