The Fate/Grand Order Thread

TheVader66

1 hour ago, Artemisthemp said:

Isn't her drop rate up in London Chapter?

16 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

She is available right now for the Christmas Event along with Nursery Rhyme . Though I think Jack does become available later in the Story Summon after London.

Nursery Rhyme and Jack are just like Tamamo and Orion how they get a sneak peek during an event but then become permanent in a story chapter's release in Alice and Jack's case they join Tamamo with London and are in all the quartz gacha like Orion and not just the story summon gacha like how Nero, Medea Lily, Artoria Alter, Gilles de Rais, etc. 

Though this post will go ignored...

Failed rolling Jack got Alice instead...

EDIT:

Also for anybody who cares:

10 AP = Ribbon farming - CE Lightning Reindeer
20 AP = Bell farming - CE March of Saints
40 AP = Star farming - CE Present for My Master

40 AP and later the 50 AP for stockings - have as many Holy Night Sign equipped and borrow any non-silver bonus servants so Martha, Marie, Alice, Jack and Santa Alter

Edited by Shana Alter

45 minutes ago, Shana Alter said:

Nursery Rhyme and Jack are just like Tamamo and Orion how they get a sneak peek during an event but then become permanent in a story chapter's release in Alice and Jack's case they join Tamamo with London and are in all the quartz gacha like Orion and not just the story summon gacha like how Nero, Medea Lily, Artoria Alter, Gilles de Rais, etc. 

Though this post will go ignored...

Failed rolling Jack got Alice instead...

EDIT:

Also for anybody who cares:

10 AP = Ribbon farming - CE Lightning Reindeer
20 AP = Bell farming - CE March of Saints
40 AP = Star farming - CE Present for My Master

40 AP and later the 50 AP for stockings - have as many Holy Night Sign equipped and borrow any non-silver bonus servants so Martha, Marie, Alice, Jack and Santa Alter

That's what the guide told me also.

At less you got a Nurse Rhyme that I can use for the event :) 

Guess it's time to drop a little money in hopes of Santa Alter being nice and granting me Jack and Nurse Rhyme

5 hours ago, Hanzoadam said:

Altera Sorry 

I guess I just had some luck 

You had me wondering between Artoria, Altera and Asterios and yes that is some luck considering...

4 hours ago, ultraomega22 said:

lucky im still working on the first one

I had to completely empty the 1st box to get the ticket I hope my luck doesn't remain E-...

23 hours ago, bladesoframen said:

Everyone, remember to go dl the PS VR game in a few days https://grandorder.gamepress.gg/manga/chapter-18-0

Soon, I shall be hanging out with Mash. Though I wish it would allow us to select the servant we can hang out with but that is asking too much.

Edited by TheVader66

So how you all been doing in the event. I am right now doing pretty good, I am on my 3rd Lineup trying to get the third Special Exchange Ticket for Santa Alter Artoria.

HwD54Tr.png?1

I also managed to get a Holy Night Sign from doing the 40AP mission. Now I just need the one left in the store and I can Fully Limit Break it.

GXMKhsR.png?1

PCi2WLE.png?1

P.S. I feel bad killing these snowmen. 

OqH8ycI.png?1

Edited by TheVader66

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

So how you all been doing in the event. I am right now doing pretty good, I am on my 3rd Lineup trying to get the third Special Exchange Ticket for Santa Alter Artoria.

HwD54Tr.png?1

I also managed to get a Holy Night Sign from doing the 40AP mission. Now I just need the one left in the store and I can Fully Limit Break it.

GXMKhsR.png?1

PCi2WLE.png?1

P.S. I feel bad killing these snowmen. 

OqH8ycI.png?1

lol, just started my 4 box an hour ago im pretty much same as you just waiting for one more to drop or just it at the end of the event to limit break it, i kind of thought it was going to be more of a grind

https://imgur.com/a/zk2XX

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ultraomega22 said:

lol, just started my 4 box an hour ago im pretty much same as you just waiting for one more to drop or just it at the end of the event to limit break it, i kind of thought it was going to be more of a grind

https://imgur.com/a/zk2XX

Nice, you just reminded me to go do my story mission for today. Have you been gathering the materials for the store or are you focusing on something in particular. I am trying to get the Holy Night CE and have enough for the Chicken Ascension item for Santa Alter Artoria.

41 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Nice, you just reminded me to go do my story mission for today. Have you been gathering the materials for the store or are you focusing on something in particular. I am trying to get the Holy Night CE and have enough for the Chicken Ascension item for Santa Alter Artoria.

i have enough for my 5th Holy Night CE but want to wait in case i get another one from a drop, only item's i really need from the store now are to buy 6 Serpent Jewel's for Gil and 8 of each Gold Monument's to help with maxing some servant's out. I got all the Chicken Ascension bought now just waiting to use them. kinda wish the shop had Heart of a Foreign God and claw of Chaos

I am currently on the Lineup no. 6 with 400 items left in the box.

I missing following from the store:

Fire of Wisdom (Silver) - 23 Stock

Hero Crystal: Sun Fou - 20 Stock

Hero Crystal: Star Fou - 20 Stock

Dragon's Reverse Scale - 9 Stock

Serpent Jewel - 11 Stock

Seed of Yggdrasil - 20 Stock

Rider Monument - 20 Stock

Caster Monument - 17 Stock

Assassin Monument - 5 Stock

Rider Piece - 20 Stock

Caster Piece - 20 Stock

Assassin Piece - 7 Stock 

Running the 40 AP with full Holy Night Sign party (prefer build to increase the Magic Stocking gain) and most importantly a Jack with NP, since it can easy take down the 2 Rider in 1 turn (Use her Mistery Murder, Give her attack up and then NP --> Quick x 2 --> Extra).

Wish I had some to increase my Golden Star drop rate.

My team for 40 AP :)

2ajrvqe.jpg

Edited by Artemisthemp

51 minutes ago, Hanzoadam said:

Got this in a sale =]

24327697_841478979366842_917089777569968

24178110_200589237181567_174229570744588

Got it on PS4 on release but not the limited edition so got the vita limited edition 

Nice, I love the limited edition of Fate Extella. It was the first taste we in the west have gotten from Type-Moon in awhile at the time but now we have Fate Grand Order available to the West (or at least to North America) and  we are getting a future sequel of Fate Extella.

17 minutes ago, Artemisthemp said:

I am currently on the Lineup no. 6 with 400 items left in the box.

I missing following from the store:

Fire of Wisdom (Silver) - 23 Stock

Hero Crystal: Sun Fou - 20 Stock

Hero Crystal: Star Fou - 20 Stock

Dragon's Reverse Scale - 9 Stock

Serpent Jewel - 11 Stock

Seed of Yggdrasil - 20 Stock

Rider Monument - 20 Stock

Caster Monument - 17 Stock

Assassin Monument - 5 Stock

Rider Piece - 20 Stock

Caster Piece - 20 Stock

Assassin Piece - 7 Stock 

Running the 40 AP with full Holy Night Sign party (prefer build to increase the Magic Stocking gain) and most importantly a Jack with NP, since it can easy take down the 2 Rider in 1 turn (Use her Mistery Murder, Give her attack up and then NP --> Quick x 2 --> Extra).

Wish I had some to increase my Golden Star drop rate.

My team for 40 AP :)

2ajrvqe.jpg

Nice Lineup, I finally finished my run on 40AP mission. Now I need to grind 10AP for the ribbons so I can get the Seeds and some Ember Level Ups for when I get Santa Alter Jeanne. This was my team during the 40AP Missions. Shout out to my friend with his Jack and the "Present for my Master" CE.

6CuuXgd.png

For the first time I can recall, FGO annual revenue has been revealed (at least for the JP server)

bb9659bd23.png

For those that want to read the whole article, you can check https://www.famitsu.com/news/201712/08147606.html

For how this matters to Sony, here are the quarterly (2017 Q2) numbers for the Playstation division: (divide the numbers on top by 4 + add whatever you want to take in account we're comparing domestic numbers versus International Playstation numbers)

c312dcce7d.png

Since FGO is an app, it is under the music division

9d00a8b94b.png