The Fate/Grand Order Thread

TheVader66

16 hours ago, ultraomega22 said:

the grind is real! so many hearts...

hVZgySt.png

m1KM4Et.png

I am Impressed that you are raising his skill level that high. My highest one is Level 6 of Skill 1 for Scathach. I would raise it higher but I need to get more gems for her.

1md9c9K.png?1

11 minutes ago, Artemisthemp said:

@ultraomega22 Happy I don't have Gilgamesh

I am personally happy with my Shirou Emiya/Nameless/Emiya. I love him in the series and I am happy to him on my team in FGO.

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I am Impressed that you are raising his skill level that high. My highest one is Level 6 of Skill 1 for Scathach. I would raise it higher but I need to get more gems for her.

1md9c9K.png?1

I am personally happy with my Shirou Emiya/Nameless/Emiya. I love him in the series and I am happy to him on my team in FGO.

i will most likely be leaving his skill at that level for a bit so i can use the heart's to max out other servant's levels cap's

3 hours ago, Artemisthemp said:

@ultraomega22 Happy I don't have Gilgamesh

the weird thing is i wasn't even trying to roll him wanted another Scathach, maybe that's why i got spooked during the Christmas banner

• Like 1

For people who have been playing since day 1 their servants skills at least for their mains/supports should be Lv:4 minimum above that not being done is understandable for some servants due to materials like Artoria Alter and claws... Christmas event should have really helped people out as well especially for gems, fangs, dust and bones.
sfy3tEr.png

My support lineup though I really want to replace some of them but have no other servant I like for certain classes... at least most of their skills are raised and Ushi really needs London for gears though need horseshoes before them and then the wait for her strengthening quest for her evade skill.

• Like 2

@ultraomega22 I was lucky to get Scathach in my first roll but sadly no Jack in Christmas event (only Nursery Rhyme and Marie).

So hope to get Frakenstein and Jack in the my London rolls (Mordred and  Artoria Pendragon (Alter Lancer) is just a bonus)

Edited by Artemisthemp
had to look up rewards for clearing London
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Artemisthemp said:

@ultraomega22 I was lucky to get Scathach in my first roll but sadly no Jack in Christmas event (only Nursery Rhyme and Marie).

So hope to get Frakenstein and Jack in the my London rolls (Mordred and  Artoria Pendragon (Alter Lancer) is just a bonus)

got her as well on my first 10 roll,only notable servant i got from the last banner where Artoria (should of been jack since it was a gold card) and Marie. now to start saving for the summer event

14 minutes ago, ultraomega22 said:

got her as well on my first 10 roll,only notable servant i got from the last banner where Artoria (should of been jack since it was a gold card) and Marie. now to start saving for the summer event

So save up for Lancer Tama since, Scathach is the reward for completing the event.

Edited by Artemisthemp

8 hours ago, Artemisthemp said:

So save up for Lancer Tama since, Scathach is the reward for completing the event.

I think you mean Artoria Archer, the debatably best archer in the game right now and has everyone's favorite saberface.

52 minutes ago, LonKMalkavar said:

I do not even have monuments for their second ascencion, leveling up her skills is a little too far for now. 1f605.png

Well, she needs 24 stakes to ascend past 60 if I remember correctly. Regardless, Christmas 2017 is coming soon....... for hopefully all of your farming needs.

On 16/12/2017 at 0:56 PM, TheVader66 said:

I am just patiently waiting to fail in getting Mordred when she becomes available on the NA version.

I would be happy enough with Jack and Frakenstein

19 hours ago, bladesoframen said:

~40 hrs into Christmas 2017, 5 boxes down, the grind is real.

Christmas 2017 is over long ago

I decided to use a Summon ticket yesterday in hope of getting either Nero, Altera or Waver and got Bodica :(

Edited by Artemisthemp

@ultraomega22 @bladesoframen @Melty @Artemisthemp @LonKMalkavar @Hanzoadam @Robin @Hertz @SiN-Omega Looks like now is the time to visit London since it is the 4th Singularity and with London here that means that we can now summon Mordred and Frankenstein. If you don't have enough Saint Quartz for the 30 Saint Quartz summoning that is fine since you are rewarded with 34 Saint Quartz or at least 30 Saint Quartz today.

B1t5vYu.png?1

but that is not all we get. We also get new Mystic Code Outfits, three to be exact. I am personally going to go after the Combat Uniform one.

dDdHTJn.png?1

Also both Tamamo and Jack are no longer limited servants, you can now get them from the Story Section of the Saint Quartz Summoning but you need to beat London to make them available (or at least Jack to be available I don't know about Tamamo) 

jAAJ1rY.png?1

Anyways, time to talk about my summoning session. I love that today I went to watch Star Wars Episode 8 and I came back home with Mordred greeting me. I wasted 60 Saint Quartz before I actually managed to get her. I am extremely glad that I got her since I needed a good Saber Servant and I love Mordred because she reminds me of Darth Vader.

Qh2zXMg.png?1

OAhvRAO.png?1

vh12Z9m.png?1

Also I managed to get Medea to Lvl 5 Noble Phantasm. This was an amazing summoning session. Though it does suck that I have to grind for some materials that I am missing for Mordred but I am fine with doing that since I actually got her.

Q5nC4pr.png?1

wrqYQ2b.png?1

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@ultraomega22 @bladesoframen @Melty @Artemisthemp @LonKMalkavar @Hanzoadam @Robin @Hertz @SiN-Omega Looks like now is the time to visit London since it is the 4th Singularity and with London here that means that we can now summon Mordred and Frankenstein. If you don't have enough Saint Quartz for the 30 Saint Quartz summoning that is fine since you are rewarded with 34 Saint Quartz or at least 30 Saint Quartz today.

but that is not all we get. We also get new Mystic Code Outfits, three to be exact. I am personally going to go after the Combat Uniform one.

Also both Tamamo and Jack are no longer limited servants, you can now get them from the Story Section of the Saint Quartz Summoning but you need to beat London to make them available (or at least Jack to be available I don't know about Tamamo) 

Anyways, time to talk about my summoning session. I love that today I went to watch Star Wars Episode 8 and I came back home with Mordred greeting me. I wasted 60 Saint Quartz before I actually managed to get her. I am extremely glad that I got her since I needed a good Saber Servant and I love Mordred because she reminds me of Darth Vader.

Also I managed to get Medea to Lvl 5 Noble Phantasm. This was an amazing summoning session. Though it does suck that I have to grind for some materials that I am missing for Mordred but I am fine with doing that since I actually got her.

Oh I love how I've been ignored in this thread might as well have been posting PMs to myself at this rate anyway

Jack, Tamamo and Alice are NOT story locked or story gacha only don't spread wrong information and act like you know also needing to post everything the game actually tells people when they login isn't needed either pretty sure everybody would have seen London active as well as the new mystic codes which have guaranteed drops by the way with 1 having a heart, another having 4 claws and them also being decent for homunculus babies and pages too this would have been better info to post but nope

I also said about those 3 earlier in the thread like last page as well with what would happen...

Bragging about Mordred guessing only reason you tagged Blades since why tag him if he is clearly playing the Japanese version though seems your not the only person not paying attention to that fact considering people saying Christmas event is over when it isn't especially after they talk about Altera...

• Like 1