The Fate/Grand Order Thread

TheVader66

On 12/19/2017 at 7:17 AM, Shana Alter said:

Oh I love how I've been ignored in this thread might as well have been posting PMs to myself at this rate anyway

Jack, Tamamo and Alice are NOT story locked or story gacha only don't spread wrong information and act like you know also needing to post everything the game actually tells people when they login isn't needed either pretty sure everybody would have seen London active as well as the new mystic codes which have guaranteed drops by the way with 1 having a heart, another having 4 claws and them also being decent for homunculus babies and pages too this would have been better info to post but nope

I also said about those 3 earlier in the thread like last page as well with what would happen...

Bragging about Mordred guessing only reason you tagged Blades since why tag him if he is clearly playing the Japanese version though seems your not the only person not paying attention to that fact considering people saying Christmas event is over when it isn't especially after they talk about Altera...

I don't tag you because you already know what is going to happen and also you are really rude about any miss-information, no matter how small.

Like you think I purposely spread miss-information about Tamamo and Jack but I clearly said "(or at least Jack to be available I don't know about Tamamo)" meaning I wasn't sure about my answer. Also I didn't do the new Mystic Code missions yet, so I didn't know about the drops.

Also I tagged bladesoframen in the case that he plays NA on the side since there are people that play on both accounts. Also I tag everybody (that isn't mean) when major events begin in the game. I do the same thing in my Love Live School Idol Festival Thread.

Also, that claim that I only tagged people to show off Mordred is lie. I don't have an inferiority complex like you and try to one up people constantly. I only posted about me getting Mordred because we were talking about the Mordred and Frankenstein Summoning, so it was appropriate to post my results of my summoning attempt. If I didn't get anything, I would have said so as well like I did with Tamamo.

Remember this thread is to show off your Servants, show off your Summoning, to talk about events and just have fun. It is NOT to get angry at small mistakes.

Edited by TheVader66

22 minutes ago, Artemisthemp said:

30auhwp.jpg

Well it doesn't have Jack, Fran or Modred or any of the new servant but, at less better than my second roll and hey I finally got Mary Read and Ann Bonny. 

t7mss0.jpg

Note: ST - Hektar

Congratulations on getting Mary Read and Ann Bonny. I personally would say that you did very well in your summoning. You got a lot of Servants that are pretty useful like Medea and Ushi. Also if you do decided to get rid of them, you at least get some Mana Prisms from them.

Edited by TheVader66

@TheVader66 I already have a Medea, Ushi, Euryale, Gilles Saber with 5NP.

Didn't even know 3 Star servant gave Mana Prism, so normally used them to level up servant.

eb6hkm.jpg

Final 30 SQ roll and well happy to get 2 new servant even if, they ain't Jack, Fran, Mordred or Arthuria Lancer

Edited by Artemisthemp
  • Like 1

On 12/25/2017 at 5:23 AM, Hanzoadam said:

I'm off completely

My iPhone fudged itself when it updated, locked my out my account plus I dont have it saved on my phone for the transfer code , I'm royally pissed off, I'm not restarting 

Did you buy any Saints Quartz? and do you remember like who are your 5 Star Servants in total? Do you also remember how many Saint Quartz at the time and where you were in the story?

If you thinks you remember then you should contact Support in order to try to get your account especially if you bought Saint Quartz.

On 28/12/2017 at 10:00 AM, TheVader66 said:

Did you buy any Saints Quartz? and do you remember like who are your 5 Star Servants in total? Do you also remember how many Saint Quartz at the time and where you were in the story?

If you thinks you remember then you should contact Support in order to try to get your account especially if you bought Saint Quartz.

Emm Yes I do, 

Luckily I just found my Transfer Id But Cant remember the password, I got it off my icloud

I my try emailing the support

5 hours ago, Hanzoadam said:

Emm Yes I do, 

Luckily I just found my Transfer Id But Cant remember the password, I got it off my icloud

I my try emailing the support

Oh then the chance of getting your account back is pretty high if you bough Saints Quartz and have at least your Transfer Code. Just make sure you have info abour your phone ready as well.

4 hours ago, Hanzoadam said:

On another note, I got my Waifu off my wife for Christmas

26157669_331567220585537_146059614260035

26065971_2060698927500209_38322382139975

26068593_167141600564556_367589242794147

24845674_204873426726118_148155812992044

26158556_203560616868646_315804439854186

26073868_375472196198386_329207084587837

She looks simply beautiful. Also how do you put her shirt on? Does it have a slit on the back of the shirt?

On 30/12/2017 at 3:22 AM, TheVader66 said:

Oh then the chance of getting your account back is pretty high if you bough Saints Quartz and have at least your Transfer Code. Just make sure you have info abour your phone ready as well.

She looks simply beautiful. Also how do you put her shirt on? Does it have a slit on the back of the shirt?

It splits in 2, 

tbh I was really happy to get it as it’s sold out on preorder and I missed it, but it came back up so my wife order d it me, 

my my back up was to actually try get it in japan when we go for our honeymoon April

Oh and I’m back on!!!

they managed to recover my account!!!!

Edited by Hanzoadam
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Hanzoadam said:

It splits in 2, 

tbh I was really happy to get it as it’s sold out on preorder and I missed it, but it came back up so my wife order d it me, 

my my back up was to actually try get it in japan when we go for our honeymoon 

That is cool that the shirt splits into two and you have an amazing wife for her to give you a gift this amazing.

11 hours ago, Hanzoadam said:

Oh and I’m back on!!!

they managed to recover my account!!!!

That is great, I am glad that you got your account back. Just make a new transfer code and screenshot your Servant and CE inventory and the new transfer code so you can save them just in case.

Spoiler
On 20/12/2017 at 11:12 AM, TheVader66 said:

I don't tag you because you already know what is going to happen and also you are really rude about any miss-information, no matter how small.

Like you think I purposely spread miss-information about Tamamo and Jack but I clearly said "(or at least Jack to be available I don't know about Tamamo)" meaning I wasn't sure about my answer. Also I didn't do the new Mystic Code missions yet, so I didn't know about the drops.

Also I tagged bladesoframen in the case that he plays NA on the side since there are people that play on both accounts. Also I tag everybody (that isn't mean) when major events begin in the game. I do the same thing in my Love Live School Idol Festival Thread.

Also, that claim that I only tagged people to show off Mordred is lie. I don't have an inferiority complex like you and try to one up people constantly. I only posted about me getting Mordred because we were talking about the Mordred and Frankenstein Summoning, so it was appropriate to post my results of my summoning attempt. If I didn't get anything, I would have said so as well like I did with Tamamo.

Remember this thread is to show off your Servants, show off your Summoning, to talk about events and just have fun. It is NOT to get angry at small mistakes.

The thing is SEVERAL people know what is going to happen and I can confirm Robin, Hertz and Blades are among them. You want to know why, I post the facts such as Jack, Tamamo and Nursery Rhyme earlier in the thread my post goes ignored you post and everybody hangs onto your every word even though ACTUAL information and not misinformation was posted earlier.

Oh you do, you act like you know what you are doing and pose it as information as correct when if you don't know don't say anything also wrong you stated they'd be story locked don't try and say you were right about Jack when you weren't and you were unsure on Tamamo. So why post what the game already tells you don't comment until after trying them so you know what you can get and then spread ACTUAL beneficial information kind of like how Edward Teach's interlude is guaranteed 8 or so pages, Tamamo Cat is guaranteed claws or Orion is guaranteed Snake Jewels in their interludes.

Blades has done Christmas event 3 meaning he cleared all of part 1 and posted evidence he has been in Epic of Remnant so why does he need this update information which again the game itself tells you as you login shouldn't it be up to him to post if he wants updates on this or not considering he has experienced this before?
You don't post anything on the event that the game itself doesn't say... 

You say I want to 1-up people but my posts including my support lineup go ignored unless I tell certain people who rarely if at all even check the thread, I do not constantly post "Oh I got *insert 5* here* they are really good I am so lucky!" posts most of my posts are either posting my supports as I update them so people can see especially when others are posting their own, correcting mistakes made in this thread and there are a lot of them or helping others and I want to 1-up people... right...

Actually I find that interesting if anything aren't you fishing for attention and likes, you go around and like every post just about in this thread that isn't mine especially with support lineups or even a person asking a question, not an answer but a question... and then your posts are either memes, event charts taken from other sites or wrong information, I still can't get over when you replied to me where I mention Stheno's NP and you described it as Jeanne's NP... or where you say Jeanne should use starting NP CEs and not NP generation CEs so you can use her NP more...

Oh, I know what the thread SHOULD be for in fact I have been posting my support lineup, helping others, correcting many mistakes and trying to even join in on conversations or anything but as I stated before I might as well be sending PMs to myself, you obviously do NOT like being proven wrong in your own thread and this really just proves it. I posted my support 1 time and even got Hertz and Robin to post around the same time and it was interesting to see who got any discussion going and what went ignored.

Anyway London cleared(main/free) was easy, kind of annoyed with all that was done as New Year celebration as it looks like a certain CE won't be received in the English F/GO which is kind of disappointing as well as Scathach looking like she'll have 1 less banner due to not being with Arjuna and Karna. I will add also looks like the dailies haven't been updated in my experience at least as no dolls, homunculi, helter skelter or book enemies in the dailies yet so looks like London is the only spot to farm gears, pages and babies for now.

Also if people hadn't done it yet the 3 Mystic Codes by clearing the 9 stages(3 for each) there are some guaranteed drops like 1x heart, 4x claws and pretty sure can't remember as did it on the day it popped up but 4x babies as well. 

Have my support list pretty much planned out just got to hope for a few servants but for now my support lineup is this:
mSuMNqI.png

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Shana Alter said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The thing is SEVERAL people know what is going to happen and I can confirm Robin, Hertz and Blades are among them. You want to know why, I post the facts such as Jack, Tamamo and Nursery Rhyme earlier in the thread my post goes ignored you post and everybody hangs onto your every word even though ACTUAL information and not misinformation was posted earlier.

Oh you do, you act like you know what you are doing and pose it as information as correct when if you don't know don't say anything also wrong you stated they'd be story locked don't try and say you were right about Jack when you weren't and you were unsure on Tamamo. So why post what the game already tells you don't comment until after trying them so you know what you can get and then spread ACTUAL beneficial information kind of like how Edward Teach's interlude is guaranteed 8 or so pages, Tamamo Cat is guaranteed claws or Orion is guaranteed Snake Jewels in their interludes.

Blades has done Christmas event 3 meaning he cleared all of part 1 and posted evidence he has been in Epic of Remnant so why does he need this update information which again the game itself tells you as you login shouldn't it be up to him to post if he wants updates on this or not considering he has experienced this before?
You don't post anything on the event that the game itself doesn't say... 

You say I want to 1-up people but my posts including my support lineup go ignored unless I tell certain people who rarely if at all even check the thread, I do not constantly post "Oh I got *insert 5* here* they are really good I am so lucky!" posts most of my posts are either posting my supports as I update them so people can see especially when others are posting their own, correcting mistakes made in this thread and there are a lot of them or helping others and I want to 1-up people... right...

Actually I find that interesting if anything aren't you fishing for attention and likes, you go around and like every post just about in this thread that isn't mine especially with support lineups or even a person asking a question, not an answer but a question... and then your posts are either memes, event charts taken from other sites or wrong information, I still can't get over when you replied to me where I mention Stheno's NP and you described it as Jeanne's NP... or where you say Jeanne should use starting NP CEs and not NP generation CEs so you can use her NP more...

Oh, I know what the thread SHOULD be for in fact I have been posting my support lineup, helping others, correcting many mistakes and trying to even join in on conversations or anything but as I stated before I might as well be sending PMs to myself, you obviously do NOT like being proven wrong in your own thread and this really just proves it. I posted my support 1 time and even got Hertz and Robin to post around the same time and it was interesting to see who got any discussion going and what went ignored.

Are you seriously going to continue this rant. It has been weeks, let it go dude. This proves that you really disliked being shown up by anybody if you are replying to an argument 12 days ago.

Also liking other people's post is not attention grabbing. I like post based on their content. I never once begged for likes or followers but here you are complaining that you don't get enough attention, you say that that you are being ignored even though I talked to you in the past and liked some of your post before.

Also why I ignored some of your advice like about Jeanne's NP is because I didn't have any NP generating CEs at the time. Now I do and she has it on her at all time.

@ultraomega22 @Melty @Artemisthemp @LonKMalkavar @Hanzoadam This is just a reminder that Saber Wars have begun. Here is some images that simplifies what is available from the Rewards and which Servants and CEs are needed to get more points and materials during the event. For more in depth information on the event, you can look at Gamepress. Here is the link to their page about the Saber Wars Event: https://grandorder.gamepress.gg/event-guide/saber-wars#points

Though I personally use FGO Cirnopedia: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20180104.php#nav

H0eTW1z.jpg?1

79bhidv.png?1

Also along with the Saber Wars, we have the Summoning banner for Mysterious Heroin X who is a 5Star Assassin and for the first day of the banner we have Nero as the 4Star Rate Up. I wish everybody good luck on your summoning sessions.

8Gq2Cs1.png?1

As for me at the moment, this is my team for the event. I failed in getting Mysterious Heroin X from the summoning session but I was at least able to get Nero which is great since I need at least one more Saber Servant to complete my Saber team. Though she is weak at the moment being a new member of my team but luckily she has 80% increase in attack. Anyways, that is all for me. I just hope you all have a wonderful summoning session and enjoy the event.

237ppxM.png?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 3

I started this morning, I already have Artoria Pendragon (Lily) from the pre-registration thing. 

I had 2 draws didnt get anything, I wasnt too fussed about Mysterious Heroine x, I'd spend out on the Alter version, 

I'm saving now ready for summer even to make sure I get Tamamo no mae (lancer) =P

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

these are not the saber's I am looking for (I actually really needed a good Assassin)

you and me both, all i been getting is archer's and lancer's lately, just rolled two telsa's and a karna within 3 pulls a few day's ago. all i wanted was lancer alter :(

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hanzoadam said:

Does anyone have any issues with Daily material missions?

It seems every day I get pretty good materials but when it comes to Friday Caster (the one I need) I get terrible Drops ¬_¬

I think it is just Desire Sensor fucking with us. I need Beserker Material but I don't get any when I try to grind for them. Then when I don't need them, they come in bulk.

8 hours ago, Artemisthemp said:

I manage to roll a Nero in the Sabers Wars and now just waiting for Alter to become UP (January 10) before rolling in the hope of acquire Jack, MHX and Alter

DSvLDYdU0AA7F6I.jpg

Nice, I was hoping for Alter but I guess I am fine with Nero. Though I really need MHX since I need a good Assassin.