The Fate/Grand Order Thread

TheVader66

Tama didn't answer my summons during her rate up but, Fran did :)

DUwtqRLXcAAmUIT.jpgDUwtrrtW0AAQJi7.jpgDUwttR9WAAAXoMS.jpg

Now I just hope Jack will answer my summons during her rate Rate since, I ain't gonna roll on the upcoming NA Exclusive banner

banner_576331947.png

Strength quest for Spartacus, Eric , Sanson, Benkei, Leonidas, Boudica and Martha means nothing to me.
banner_100394215.png

Edited by Artemisthemp

21 minutes ago, Artemisthemp said:

Jack rolls done for Valentine and didn't get her :( - The next person did with Bride also.

Oh well still happy since, I got Bride.

Screenshot_20180201-051011.jpg?width=400Screenshot_20180201-051256.jpg
Screenshot_20180201-051517.jpgScreenshot_20180201-051822.jpg?width=400
Screenshot_20180201-052220.jpg

I know it sucks when you fail to get a servant you specifically want like I failed once again in getting Tamamo but at least you got Bride Nero, so congratulations on that also I am jealous that you got d'Eon. I got rid of her and I regretted doing it, so I fully understand why she won't come back.

On 1/30/2018 at 2:24 PM, Melty said:

Yandere waifu's are bad for your laifu. Here;s the whole thing. https://imgur.com/a/JXWdD

ztkT0ds.jpg

That is adorable dialogue and I also like that it was long enough because they are some servants that have a short Valentine's day dialogue like the shortest I gotten was from Mordred. In fact it so short that I can actually post the entire dialogue right here.

Rcy1UpE.png?1

oR9S9RJ.png?1

iPAuNzc.png?1

and that is it. Nothing more and nothing less. Also her Chocolate CE is just a Chocolate bar that is half-eaten.

lEu8qZj.png?1

• Like 1

Well since I am technically done with the Valentine's Day Event. I decided to do my beloved Scathach's Interlude and besides an upgrade for her Noble Phantasm I also got tons of materials  from the quest. I love doing quests that give you guaranteed drops.

77uPnHL.png?1

uNjwXgo.png?1

m3FVyYX.png?1

RVQVgXJ.png?1

On 2/2/2018 at 1:56 AM, Artemisthemp said:

I haven't seen the Valentine Event for Altera, Martha, Artemis, Tama no Waifu, Okita, Jack, (Mordred until you posted it), Lalter, MHX and Brynhildr

While I don't have Okita, I remember in Reddit someone posted Okita's Valentines Day when we were talking about my Mordred's Valentine's Day. So here is the link for you to see it: https://imgur.com/a/BM69o

Also I have the Saint Martha and Artemis Valentine's Day dialogues, so I will post them later in day. I hope you like Okita's Valentine's Day dialogue. 

• Like 1

670px-Event_The_Garden_of_sinners_-_the_

Aniplex have finally announce the start date for Kara no Kyoukai event and with confirmed that, NA will be getting Saber Shiki and Assassin Shiki.

I personally hope to be lucky enough to roll Saber Shiki in the Gacha and have already saved up the 65 Golden Assassin exp card for Assassin Shiki since, Mission 91-92 require you to ascended her 2 times.

• Like 1

I love how cheap everything is in this event, this was my favorite event in JP, thanks to it I finally got the rest of the ghost lanterns I need. Finally maxed out Brynhild. This event reminds me that I finally need to watch Kara no Kyoukai, Shiki is a joy, I may roll for her since she was my main in Melty Blood

W1Br41k.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/8/2018 at 8:48 PM, Melty said:

I love how cheap everything is in this event, this was my favorite event in JP, thanks to it I finally got the rest of the ghost lanterns I need. Finally maxed out Brynhild. This event reminds me that I finally need to watch Kara no Kyoukai, Shiki is a joy, I may roll for her since she was my main in Melty Blood

W1Br41k.jpg

I know right, I love this event since it gives me the exact materials I need which are the Lancer Gems for my Scathach which I finally get Skill 1 to Level 10 but man people weren't kidding about how expensive raising skill to the max is. I had 60 Million when she was Lvl 6 and I had 11 Million or 12 Million when I maxed her skill 1. 

E3zg7wi.png?1

On 2/8/2018 at 6:07 AM, Artemisthemp said:

So I did my rolls during KnK and got Jack, Jeanne NP2, Emiya NP3 and Artemis :)
Screenshot_20180208-080929.jpgScreenshot_20180208-081157.jpgScreenshot_20180208-081418.jpgScreenshot_20180208-081834.jpgScreenshot_20180208-082039.jpgScreenshot_20180208-144912.jpg
Screenshot_20180208-145115.jpgScreenshot_20180208-145332.jpg
Screenshot_20180208-145540.jpgScreenshot_20180208-145811.jpg

Now I just hope for some luck with Jalter.

Congratulations on getting Jeanne to NP2 and Jack and many more great servants. I hope I can NP2 Scathach one day, she is the only 5Star Servant I would really love to NP2.

• Like 1

banner_78300283.png

Aniplex US have announced that, Chaldea boys will begin once the KnK banner ends and this banner is special since, 1. Astolfo are part of it and 2. You will only be able to summons male servant on this banner.

Chaldea Boys isn't a quest heavy event since, Shirou and Astolfo trial quest is pretty must the only event exclusive quest.

We do however get Interlude for Diarmund, Beowulf and Medea Lily and a very interesting Male only summoning banner.

So the chance of pulling a Tesla, Vlad or Waver during their rate up are in theory higher than during other events (Tesla is story lock so pretty must only obtainable during events)

Note: You will also be able to pick 1 of the 8 Chaldea Boys CE (Rest can be obtain from the Gacha).

Topbanner_20180222.png

The first Avenger class servant Dante is expected to give live on March 3 (once the Chaldea Boys event end) and require that players have cleared London to do his quest.

So the ½ AP London event is a perfect time for players who haven't clear London for what ever reason to do so.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Melty @Artemisthemp @Hanzoadam @ultraomega22 @SiN-Omega Reminder Time, The 5th Singularity: E Pluribus Unum will launch on March 15th and there is a Saint Quartz Campaign that if the Facebook post reach certain amount of like or shares, we can get up to 10 Saints Quartz. The thresholds are: 

• 15,000 Likes OR 5000 Shares: Saint Quartz x3
  • 17,000 Likes OR 5500 Shares: Saint Quartz +1
  • 18,000 Likes OR 6000 Shares: Saint Quartz +1
  • 19,000 Likes OR 6500 Shares: Saint Quartz +1
  • 20,000 Likes OR 7000 Shares: Saint Quartz +1
  • 25,000 Likes OR 10,000 Shares: Saint Quartz +3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

No, I am not ready. I am scared I want to scout for Jalter and Iskandar but I also want Medb. Why are they back to back banners? 

Because Aniplex US want your money.

It should also be noted that, it's better to wait for Illya banner 

500?cb=20160906111142

That makes me wonder if, they ever fix fix the pricing on SQ since, $92 for 140 SQ is BS when JP get 167 for $82 and Korea 167 for $72.

Edited by Artemisthemp

39 minutes ago, Artemisthemp said:

Because Aniplex US want your money.

It should also be noted that, it's better to wait for Illya banner 

500?cb=20160906111142

That makes me wonder if, they ever fix fix the pricing on SQ since, $92 for 140 SQ is BS when JP get 167 for $82 and Korea 167 for $72.

Yeah I will probably do that instead. Also I already have a lot of good Riders. What I really need is an Avenger.

I am so jealous of the JP players like @LonKMalkavar and @bladesoframen because they got first shot at Anastasia. Finally there is a servant that is a Historical Figure from the Historical Era that I am specialized in and I have to wait 2 years for her to arrive in NA.

I can't stop watching the trailer since it came out a few days ago.

53 minutes ago, Artemisthemp said:

Roll once on Cu Alter banner and got Fran as Golden Bersker (NP3) but hey Helena made it worth it.

Screenshot_20180329-094658.jpg

Congratulations on Helena and Fran. I really want Helena but all I got was Billy and another Imaginary Element which is good since now I need one more to Max Limit Break it.

Edited by TheVader66

39 minutes ago, ultraomega22 said:

can't believe i really did it, got jalter on my last multi-roll https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZ7b8abX0AA4HcM.jpg

Congratulations, I am glad that you got Jeanne Alter as well. I got her along with Elizabeth. This is the best summoning session since my very first one. I know that this is going to sound weird but I actually got extremely happy when Elizabeth popped up (to the point that I froze up and forgot to take a screenshot of her card) than when Jeanne Alter popped up. I am extremely grateful to have both of these amazing servants.

GCmJ5bn.png?1

fNgpxsg.png?1

zQxHZfP.png?1

By the way, I am loving the Da Vinci & the Seven Counterfeit Heroic Spirits the dialogue from everybody is hilarious. By the in case anybody needs help in the Event, Here is a link that leads you to a guide on the event: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20180404.php#nav

cDTx6IX.png?1

LxiHZeE.png?1

NlezCMl.png?1