The Fate/Grand Order Thread

TheVader66

3 hours ago, Artemisthemp said:

Roll for Waver and was lucky 
Screenshot_20180503-211841.jpg
Screenshot_20180503-212131.jpg

Lucky I didn't get Waver or Iskandar after two tries. I guess I will start saving for the summer banners. I am hoping to get Ruler Martha and Lancer Kiyohime.

Edited by TheVader66

14 hours ago, Melty said:

I finally completed the event yesterday, it made me remember why I didn't play it on JP years ago, it was too much to slog through 

I made the mistake of wasting my apples on the event and finishing it too early, I was just really invested in the story. Did you try to get Iskandar or Waver or did you decided to skip it and save your Saint Quartz. I failed three time in getting them.

10 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I made the mistake of wasting my apples on the event and finishing it too early, I was just really invested in the story. Did you try to get Iskandar or Waver or did you decided to skip it and save your Saint Quartz. I failed three time in getting them.

Nah, I didn't try to get them. I'm saving up for Martha in the summer event. It'll start in about 3 months or so, so I hope we get a lot of free quartz.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My first roll on Xuanzang banner gave me Li and a CE + my first Rare Prism, second was lots of CE, Third gave me another Li and more CE and fourth gave me Xuanzang.
Sadly the fifth and sixth only gave me 1 Event CE but I am happy.

Screenshot_20180531-090457.jpgScreenshot_20180531-090825.jpgScreenshot_20180531-091248.jpgScreenshot_20180531-091519.jpgScreenshot_20180531-091928.jpgScreenshot_20180531-092141.jpg

Edited by Artemisthemp
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Melty said:

I stopped playing this game a bit, I might start again just to level her up 1f917.png8yOxJCZ.png

I know how you feel. I stopped playing the game a bit because these past events haven't had my interest. Also I been playing Girls Frontline (It is like KanColle but instead Ship Girls it is Gun Girls) like a lot. I am just waiting for the Summer Event since I want Summer Kiyohime and Summer Martha. 

By the way to answer @Artemisthemp question of which 4Star Servant did I choose. I chose d'Eon because I got my first d'Eon because I felt I wasn't going to use them so I got rid of her/him but now after playing FGO for a long time, I miss having d'Eon and I promised to get them someday and I did exactly that.

0fihAnJ.png?1

On 6/12/2018 at 3:31 AM, TheVader66 said:

I know how you feel. I stopped playing the game a bit because these past events haven't had my interest. Also I been playing Girls Frontline (It is like KanColle but instead Ship Girls it is Gun Girls) like a lot. I am just waiting for the Summer Event since I want Summer Kiyohime and Summer Martha. 

By the way to answer @Artemisthemp question of which 4Star Servant did I choose. I chose d'Eon because I got my first d'Eon because I felt I wasn't going to use them so I got rid of her/him but now after playing FGO for a long time, I miss having d'Eon and I promised to get them someday and I did exactly that.

0fihAnJ.png?1

I'm also waiting for Summer Martha! I also have Summer Kiyo on my JP account. I don't really care for this timeline like how I do for the stay night one. If they fail and the timeline gets purged it doesn't really matter to me so I'm not really invested in the story. I liked the world big world, small people story they had going on but it feels like all of that is going away. The only cool parts I really liked was the end of 2016 where they had that massive worldwide raid and the memes from that was kinda funny it was the only time I ever felt part of the community. The solo experience of GO is pretty boring. I also started playing Girls Frontline, I'm only around level 7 right now my favorite Gun right now is the "BAR" she carries me through all my fights. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So ended up rolling on Camelot and happy for the return but, Nitocris and Toda where are you?

Screenshot_20180628-121100.jpg?width=400Screenshot_20180628-121454.jpg?width=400Screenshot_20180628-121812.jpg?width=400Screenshot_20180628-122140.jpg?width=400

Did 1 more roll in the hope of getting Nitocris and blew my tickets but sadly didn't get Nitocris, only Original Bullet x 2 (Ticket) + my first SSR from Ticket.

Screenshot_20180628-174958.jpgScreenshot_20180628-134427.jpgScreenshot_20180628-134704.jpgScreenshot_20180628-135121.jpgScreenshot_20180628-135229.jpgScreenshot_20180628-135210.jpgScreenshot_20180628-135554.jpg

Edited by Artemisthemp
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Artemisthemp said:

I hope we all are ready for Aniplex Live Stream regarding the 1st anniversary, who is schedule to go live directly after the panel

While everybody is waiting for the Anniversary Banner, I am just waiting for the Summer Event. I want my Lancer Kiyohime and Ruler Saint Martha, I don't even care about the 5 Star Servants only the 4 Star Servants. By the way, who are you trying to get from either banner?

Edited by TheVader66

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

While everybody is waiting for the Anniversary Banner, I am just waiting for the Summer Event. I want my Lancer Kiyohime and Ruler Saint Martha, I don't even care about the 5 Star Servants only the 4 Star Servants. By the way, who are you trying to get from either banner?

GSSR - Lancer Arthuria 

Da Vinci - Da Vinci, Lalter, Cu Alter and maybe Medb.

Summer - Ruler Martha > Tama Lancer > Archer Arthuria > Surfer Mordred > Kiyohime Lancer > Caster Marie > Archer Botty

• Like 1