The Fate/Grand Order Thread

TheVader66

Use a ticket yesterday on Camelot 2 and wasn't expecting anything special and yet.

Screenshot_20180725-223603.jpg

Note: I already have NP2 Tristan and NP4 Gawain

Summer rolls was pretty good seen as I only missing Kiyohime Lancer (Hope I get her on the next roll).

Screenshot_20180726-090420.jpgScreenshot_20180726-090734.jpgScreenshot_20180726-091553.jpgScreenshot_20180726-091810.jpg
Screenshot_20180726-093508.jpgScreenshot_20180726-093246.jpg
Screenshot_20180726-094520.jpgScreenshot_20180726-095302.jpg
Screenshot_20180726-094732.jpgScreenshot_20180726-143758.jpg

Screenshot_20180726-144224.jpgScreenshot_20180726-144430.jpg

Had hope for Kiyohime but I take a NP2 Tama Lancer
Screenshot_20180726-092742.jpg

Happy to have Surfer Mordred:
Screenshot_20180726-092454.jpgScreenshot_20180726-144012.jpg

Ya Archer Anne Bonny:
Screenshot_20180726-093007.jpgScreenshot_20180726-143453.jpg

Hello Waver:
Screenshot_20180726-094954.jpg

Oh well at less a 3* CE
Screenshot_20180726-091346.jpgScreenshot_20180726-091128.jpgScreenshot_20180726-092224.jpg

Can't win everytime:
Screenshot_20180726-095513.jpg

Edited by Artemisthemp
  • Like 3

After wasting 150 Saint Quartz on Summer Banner Part 1 gaining nothing but CEs and three star servants. 

I finally managed to get a Summer Servant and it was the one I really wanted. I got Summer Martha after using Five Summoning Tickets and Three Solo Yolo Saint Quartz Summons (I didn't even have enough for a complete Ten). I may have failed badly in getting Kiyohime but I did managed to finally have my beloved Saint. I am so happy.

TATzmmL.jpg

NWg9eRo.jpg

595wV29.jpg

ec07JNx.jpg

• Like 1

Rolling for Martha took about 15 tickets I got her & yuri pirates. I'm in a weird position now because I won't roll again till Skadi comes to NA in 2 years. So idk if I might drop this and just play the jp ver. 

LSnz9hm.jpg

kmkErcB.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Melty said:

Rolling for Martha took about 15 tickets I got her & yuri pirates. I'm in a weird position now because I won't roll again till Skadi comes to NA in 2 years. So idk if I might drop this and just play the jp ver. 

LSnz9hm.jpg

kmkErcB.jpg

I am actually in the same position as you. This is the last banner that I am looking forward to since no other banner interests me until Anastasia. I have to wait a long time now. 

I have only two servants looking forward to now and it is Anastasia and Skadi. I am not going to quit NA though since I have gather almost everyone I wanted like Jeanne and Scathach. So I am going to stay in NA for the time being.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Artemisthemp said:

banner_20180904.png

I hope you all are ready to roll for Illya and grind for Chloe since this is currently the only chance you will have to get Chloe in FGO while Illya could be getting 2 more banners.

I am going to attempt to get Illya to reunite the family. This is the very last banner I am a bit interested until Anastasia. 

I don't what to do after this banner though?

I might start this after I complete the summer event 

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I am going to attempt to get Illya to reunite the family. This is the very last banner I am a bit interested until Anastasia. 

I don't what to do after this banner though?

Tbh, the only banner I remember after this one that was kinda good was Musashi's own but that won't come till early next year 

2 hours ago, HoIlowAtaraxia said:

I might start this after I complete the summer event 

Tbh, the only banner I remember after this one that was kinda good was Musashi's own but that won't come till early next year 

So we are both in the same situation. What do you think of doing? I am thinking of quitting the game for awhile and come back when I have a phone with more Gigabytes since right now my phone can only support three games at a time and it has been Love Live, Girls Frontline and FGO for awhile now but Azur Lane is really fun so it might replace FGO.

I think the only banner left this year that, I may consider "high rolling" is Merlin due to his power but, hope to be lucky enough to get Tama, Vlad Extra, Medusa Lancer, Ishtar and Gorgon before Valentine which currently is the first "high rolling" banner in 2019 follow by CCC (Gotta get best girl Passionlip and those lovely Alter Ego for Salem)

Feels Good :)

Screenshot_20180823-215324.jpg

Edited by Artemisthemp
  • Like 1

On 8/22/2018 at 3:01 AM, TheVader66 said:

So we are both in the same situation. What do you think of doing? I am thinking of quitting the game for awhile and come back when I have a phone with more Gigabytes since right now my phone can only support three games at a time and it has been Love Live, Girls Frontline and FGO for awhile now but Azur Lane is really fun so it might replace FGO.

I quit. I'm just going to play JP going forward I remember last year that the game was basically just reruns and and like 6 new pieces of content I don't wanna go through that again. I'm just gunna stick to JP FGO, Girls Frontline, and I'm start Azur Lane soon and also check out Granblue because the anime was pretty fun when I saw it 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HoIlowAtaraxia said:

I quit. I'm just going to play JP going forward I remember last year that the game was basically just reruns and and like 6 new pieces of content I don't wanna go through that again. I'm just gunna stick to JP FGO, Girls Frontline, and I'm start Azur Lane soon and also check out Granblue because the anime was pretty fun when I saw it 

Lol, you are doing almost the same thing as me. I am quitting but temporarily until Anastasia comes out. I only have enough room on my phone for three games and I choose to keep Love Live, Girls Frontline and Azur Lane.

If you need any help in Azur Lane ask me. I am having a lot of fun in the game. @Artemisthemp made a thread for Azur Lane here in PSNProfiles where we can post our ships: 

Also if you need help on Granblue if you are going to start. Then talk to @Tosmasta00 who is been trying to get more people to play Granblue in fact he made thread for Granblue here in PSNProfile as well and also right now they are offering free SSR Light summon in Granblue so you should start the game before they are gone

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2

On 8/26/2018 at 8:52 PM, TheVader66 said:

Lol, you are doing almost the same thing as me. I am quitting but temporarily until Anastasia comes out. I only have enough room on my phone for three games and I choose to keep Love Live, Girls Frontline and Azur Lane.

If you need any help in Azur Lane ask me. I am having a lot of fun in the game. @Artemisthemp made a thread for Azur Lane here in PSNProfiles where we can post our ships: 

Also if you need help on Granblue if you are going to start. Then talk to @Tosmasta00 who is been trying to get more people to play Granblue in fact he made thread for Granblue here in PSNProfile as well and also right now they are offering free SSR Light summon in Granblue so you should start the game before they are gone

Thanks! I'll most def. check it out when I start 

Prisma Causeway was a really good even since, I manage to NP5 Helena, Marie and Illya (First SSR with NP5), NP4 Medea Lily (Sad), get Medb and NP2 Jack :).

Screenshot_20180902-082058.jpg

Note: I may have forgotten some Servants but, I still call Prisma Causeway a win considering I only spend 1060 SQ (Maybe a little more) on the banner.

Chloe - 80 with Max Fou :)

Screenshot_20180827-002016.jpg?width=1125&height=633

Edited by Artemisthemp
  • Like 2