The Fate/Grand Order Thread

TheVader66

16 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Of course. 

SAO is unlimited. 

With RabuRaibu, I just play 10 songs for the event per day and that's all.

You're dead to me

16 hours ago, SiN-Omega said:

You may exchange mana prisms for summoning tickets, exp fodders and fou(atk/hp up) cards at Da Vinci's shop. 

Btw already added you. IGN is Hime

What items do you recommend that I should use on Jeanne and Kiyohime to level up? Since they are kinda hard to level up and some these items apperntly affect only the stats.

2QnTCfW.png

Edited by TheVader66

@Hertz @SiN-Omega and @Shiki (if you downloaded the APK) So to get people more addicted to FateGo, they are doing a special event called Start Dash (Love Live flashbacks) by handing out more Saint Quartz. So remember to login for Seven Days straight to get 28 Saint Quartz in total. Also should you complete the tutorial and prologue it increases the total to 40 Saint Quartz. 

oLtinxR.png?1

spgrwEx.png?1

• Like 3

On 6/30/2017 at 1:01 PM, TheVader66 said:

What items do you recommend that I should use on Jeanne and Kiyohime to level up? Since they are kinda hard to level up and some these items apperntly affect only the stats.

2QnTCfW.png

Extra classes(Ruler, Avenger, etc.) are the hardest classes to level up due to not having any exp fodder cards dedicated to them. Fastest way to level them is to use the exp fodder for All classes. 

As for Kiyohime, there are exp fodders for berserkers which can be farmed on daily quests.

The fou cards are only for stat upgrades.

On 7/1/2017 at 7:59 PM, SiN-Omega said:

Extra classes(Ruler, Avenger, etc.) are the hardest classes to level up due to not having any exp fodder cards dedicated to them. Fastest way to level them is to use the exp fodder for All classes. 

As for Kiyohime, there are exp fodders for berserkers which can be farmed on daily quests.

The fou cards are only for stat upgrades.

Thank you for telling me this but what stats boost do you recommend I focus on for both Kiyohime and Jeanne D'Arc.

Speaking of which @Hertz I finally made it to Orleans Story which I nicknamed the Fate Grand Order : Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones since we are dealing with Alter Jeanne and we have the normal Jeanne helping us while I have my own Jeanne in the party. So many Jeannes in this story, also I am assuming story Jeanne is in 2nd Stage since she is lacking the cape mine has.

6472EiL.png?1

eIATwPU.png?1

By the way, which equipment fits best for Jeanne and Kiyohime since I am trying to make them my main party. I also have my secondary party, Assassin Stheno and Saber Lily.

These are my highest equipment cards so far

sVtjRYl.png?1

75uVFcj.png?1

I also have more equipment for my servants that you guys may think may suit them better. I am open to advice since I want to be good at the game.

hFE47Xu.png?1

LrifYov.png?1

Also what do you guys want me to add to my servants in the Support Setup.

EJI2fO4.png?1

39 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Shit, you got me interested in seeing what they added but I don't have my phone with me at the moment. So I have to check it later. 

½ AP event - AP cost for missing (Thinks only daily sadly) cost half AP.

Free Servant - Pick 1 of 10 servant - Camilla, Chevalier d'eon, Elizabeth, Emiya,  Hercules, Marie Antoinette, Martha, Siegfred, Stheno and Tama Cat

First order Event - Special event where you can obtain a card that increase Mythic Coat xp by 60 %.

Gilgamesh limited Event - Can obtain Gilgamesh and 10 summone guards a 4 Star card.

Edited by Artemisthemp

15 hours ago, Artemisthemp said:

½ AP event - AP cost for missing (Thinks only daily sadly) cost half AP.

Free Servant - Pick 1 of 10 servant - Camilla, Chevalier d'eon, Elizabeth, Emiya,  Hercules, Marie Antoinette, Martha, Siegfred, Stheno and Tama Cat

First order Event - Special event where you can obtain a card that increase Mythic Coat xp by 60 %.

Gilgamesh limited Event - Can obtain Gilgamesh and 10 summone guards a 4 Star card.

What Free Servant did you get? I got Saint Martha since I needed a Rider. Also I already have Emiya, Stheno and Chevalier d'eon.

7 hours ago, Hertz said:

I got Carmilla because I have no good Assassin class Servant and she is waifu material.... I also did a roll and got the mongrel laughing King of Heroes.............

Anyways, who did you get @TheVader66

Lucky, I used up all my Saint Quartz and I didn't get him but I did get Lancelot which I am alright with that.

JwVqE79.png?1

I ended up getting Saint Martha (cue Batman screaming "Why did you say that name?') since I needed a Rider Servant.

wEmIQw7.png?1

It sucks that I was forced to get rid of Kiyohime for Lancelot on the Support Setup. I am so sorry, my beloved.

omdxJEI.png?1

Edit: Nevermind, Kiyohime is currently stronger than Lancelot even though she is a 3star and he is a 4star. So my waifu can remain in the Support Setup.

CaJ4lGT.png?1

1 hour ago, Artemisthemp said:

I took Illya Berserk @TheVader66

Nice, I heard he was the best choice to get since when he is at max bond that he basically becomes OP as hell.

Edited by TheVader66

I'd keep Kiyohime over Lancelot, I'll wait for mama Raikou if she appears in the NA version. Man you guys are luck, all of you have Martha while I'm sticking here with Ushikawamaru, though she is third Ascension already which is nice. I want my Morde in Bikini Rider though.

Oh hey, Fate/GO thread. Now I can bitch about that 1% 5* servant summon rate here too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That being said, I did get Altera on my second pull. I hear she's not that good until you ascend the hell out of her though. Just finished Orleans, playing around with interludes/free quests/dailies ATM. Kind of hit a brick wall with the Paris free quest with a 100k HP Jeanne Alter though. I can kind of deal with it with Mash, but her being story capped sucks. Guess I'll leave the two remaining levels alone until I finish chapter 2.

Mainly using Marie, Altera, Elisabeth, Cu Chulainn (Lancer), Mash (kinda sits on the bench most of the time due to the cap though, costs nothing anyway so whatever) and Tamamo. Would kill for Waver but then again who wouldn't?

Looking forward to Jeanne Alter/Jack the Ripper even though I'll never get them.

1 hour ago, TooruPT said:

Oh my.

HR13o5Y.jpg

...I don't have long to live, do I?

Nice, you got 5star Waver. I heard both him and Hercules are good to have. Now get ready to be bombarded by Friend Requests when you set him up in your Support Setup 

Anyways, I started grinding materials to level up my servants and I actually ended up Ascending some of my servants like Medea 

D0WjGKG.png?1

9K3MCA1.png?1

cu3eI3o.png?1

I also managed to Ascend her Servant Kojirou

cBiq9vy.png?1

Though my true goal was to get Kiyohime to her next stage but sadly I don't have enough Beserker Pieces 

EOpI8l4.png?1

Edited by TheVader66

6 minutes ago, TooruPT said:

Is Kiyohime any good? I kinda need a good Berserker, Tamamo has been unimpressive in later levels.

She is good when it comes to damage but she is a bit of a glass cannon though she has a skill where you can increase your defense for three turns. So you can fix that problem temporarily, but of the two Bersekers that I have at the moment, she is best one I have.

q7u4SL9.png?1

My 4star Lancelot on the other hand is weak, hell my 1star Kojirou surpasses him in damage and health.

sMHTczC.png?1

cBiq9vy.png?1

27 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

She is good when it comes to damage but she is a bit of a glass cannon though she has a skill where you can increase your defense for three turns. So you can fix that problem temporarily, but of the two Bersekers that I have at the moment, she is best one I have.

Yes, I suppose survival being an issue is the Berserker's lot in this game. I understand Heracles gets Mind's Eye and Battle Continuation after a few ascensions so I can see him being the best. Guess I'll give Kiyohime a chance.

On 09/07/2017 at 7:36 PM, TooruPT said:

Is Kiyohime any good? I kinda need a good Berserker, Tamamo has been unimpressive in later levels.

On 09/07/2017 at 7:55 PM, TheVader66 said:

My 4star Lancelot on the other hand is weak, hell my 1star Kojirou surpasses him in damage and health.

Servants fall into set growth rates for example Saber Alter's rate makes her better than Artoria in early game but Alter's NP also has better damage anyway but that is just an example also don't neglect certain low star servants as they can surprise you with their skillsets/NP but might not be as powerful though there are some trash...

9YYhanw.png

Edited by Shana Alter

On 7/9/2017 at 9:35 PM, Shana Alter said:

Servants fall into set growth rates for example Saber Alter's rate makes her better than Artoria in early game but Alter's NP also has better damage anyway but that is just an example also don't neglect certain low star servants as they can surprise you with their skillsets/NP but might not be as powerful though there are some trash...

9YYhanw.png

I see, so some that have low stats are compensated with other bonus like easier time for Noble Phantasm or more damage with certain cards. By the way, amazing team that you have there. You even managed to get Gilgamesh and Saber Alter as well. I am jealous.

Anyways, I finally got Jeanne to the level need for Ascension. I was going to do Ascension with Fate/Stay Night Cú Chulainn but I saw that if did that, I wouldn't have enough Lancer Pieces to ascend Jeanne as well. I need to learn where is a good area to get the servant piece because I need Beserker Pieces and Lancer Pieces for both Kiyohime and FNS Cú Chulainn.

wkfwXmg.png?1

wEmK08Z.png?1

Also I finally reached the scene where Marie becomes the Meme Queen and I fucking love her and Mozart a lot now.

booH7LA.png?1

4s3AN5a.png?1

RHFC0Hc.png?1

9rMJrte.png?1

exynPfy.png?1

n6dmbE5.png?1

b2dAOvB.png?1

Edited by TheVader66

13 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I see, so some that have low stats are compensated with other bonus like easier time for Noble Phantasm or more damage with certain cards.

Anyways, I finally got Jeanne to the level need for Ascension. I was going to do Ascension with Fate/Stay Night Cú Chulainn but I saw that if did that, I wouldn't have enough Lancer Pieces to ascend Jeanne as well. I need to learn where is a good area to get the servant piece because I need Beserker Pieces and Lancer Pieces for both Kiyohime and FNS Cú Chulainn.

George for example is a good low level rider especially for berserker teams due to his skillset for drawing attention to him as well as being a decent tank he also pairs well with Siegfried due to his NP giving the dragon trait. Some servants however are not the best or have very situational skillsets like Boudica with her skill giving a damage bonus against Rome but having said that really just use who you like and goes similarly with using grails when the time comes but keep in mind grails benefit lower levels more than a 5*.

Also as for Berserkalot's stats his stat growth is low at his early and late levels his boosts are in the middle so keep that in mind and remember his max is Lv:80 due to being a 4* so from there you can assume his stat growth while Kiyohime stat growth is the same from start to finish.

Duel with the 3 Knights(archer/saber/lancer pieces/monuments) and Duel with the 4 Warriors(assassin/rider/caster/berserker pices/monuments) while monster hunting is for skill/ascension materials like octuplet twin crystal or dragon fang not going to list which items are where. Try do intermediate at least for the pieces/monuments while monster hunting results vary on difficulty.

I would have ascended Cu Chulainn before Jeanne just so he'd get a stat boost and if it is his stay night and not his Fate/Prototype version even more so since he has a lot of skills designed to not die.

Edited by Shana Alter
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shana Alter said:

George for example is a good low level rider especially for berserker teams due to his skillset for drawing attention to him as well as being a decent tank he also pairs well with Siegfried due to his NP giving the dragon trait. Some servants however are not the best or have very situational skillsets like Boudica with her skill giving a damage bonus against Rome but having said that really just use who you like and goes similarly with using grails when the time comes but keep in mind grails benefit lower levels more than a 5*.

Also as for Berserkalot's stats his stat growth is low at his early and late levels his boosts are in the middle so keep that in mind and remember his max is Lv:80 due to being a 4* so from there you can assume his stat growth while Kiyohime stat growth is the same from start to finish.

Now I really regret getting rid of George since I heard he along with Siegfried also do higher damage against a particular set of enemies. Also thanks for telling that Lancelot does indeed get better stat boost overtime goes by. 

7 minutes ago, Shana Alter said:

Duel with the 3 Knights(archer/saber/lancer pieces/monuments) and Duel with the 4 Warriors(assassin/rider/caster/berserker pices/monuments) while monster hunting is for skill/ascension materials like octuplet twin crystal or dragon fang not going to list which items are where. Try do intermediate at least for the pieces/monuments while monster hunting results vary on difficulty.

I see but where is it common for me to find those enemies? I been grinding material to use to level my servants from the daily quest. I usually try Advanced to get better materials.

Nc2yXIf.png?1

Also in the story I am still in the First Singularity. Just finished Jula and heading to Lyon.

ZXgQ0Oc.png?1