The Fate/Grand Order Thread

TheVader66

On 6/29/2020 at 1:25 PM, Hentekorino said:

Skadi release soon boyos

How much SQ do ya'll have saved up?

449 here though I'm still worried that isn't enough ;A; 

Hope you got her.

I decided to roll for Skadi. Ended up getting Tamamo first, which I needed even more than Skadi. Got Skadi after my first $110CAD pack.

Got Hokusai (was my top gssr target) and Kiara on my extra GSSR.

unknown.png

I have 23 tickets, 300SQ currently. Debating whether or not I go for Dantes in a couple weeks. If I resist the urge, I'll be saving for NP2 Hokusai in January. Largely done with this year now. Next year is gonna be brutal on me.

Edited by Valyrious

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot to upload this back when I did the summoning for Skadi. I wasted 120 Quarts but I managed to get not only Skadi but also Jack the Ripper, my first Assassin 5 Star Servant. I also got Rama as well. I am happy I have the Scathach trio now. Feel in love with Scathach when she appeared on my very first try after the 300-something quarts attempt at getting Tamamo but failing and now I have a Caster version of Scathach. This is bliss.

eBHctAH.jpg

ITkCLKV.jpg

Xi85Vmh.jpg

G4Us2W7.jpg

bFSr9h0.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/19/2020 at 8:04 PM, Valyrious said:

Hope you got her.

I decided to roll for Skadi. Ended up getting Tamamo first, which I needed even more than Skadi. Got Skadi after my first $110CAD pack.

Got Hokusai (was my top gssr target) and Kiara on my extra GSSR.
*2x ssr piccy*

I have 23 tickets, 300SQ currently. Debating whether or not I go for Dantes in a couple weeks. If I resist the urge, I'll be saving for NP2 Hokusai in January. Largely done with this year now. Next year is gonna be brutal on me.

Good god, an extra SSR in your GSSR roll, bruh. 

Yep! Ended up getting Skadi in around 250-ish SQ surprisingly, I expected myself to have to dip into paid SQ territory. 

I also ended up getting Amakusa from GSSR who I promptly burned along with a Beowulf, legit the only SSR who I didn't want from that banner. ;A; 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2020 at 9:42 AM, Hentekorino said:

Good god, an extra SSR in your GSSR roll, bruh. 

Yep! Ended up getting Skadi in around 250-ish SQ surprisingly, I expected myself to have to dip into paid SQ territory. 

I also ended up getting Amakusa from GSSR who I promptly burned along with a Beowulf, legit the only SSR who I didn't want from that banner. ;A; 

Ouch. That sucks. In my discord, all of us were joking that someone has to be the sacrifice that is stuck with Amakusa. Ironically, only one person got him. But hey, at least you did get Skadi in a reasonable amount of SQ. That's always good.

Now that I have her, I'm definitely gonna be going in for Kama next year. Hokusai NP2, Kama and Altjuna are my top targets.

I've been playing this for a couple weeks now (since the start of the race event), it's been quite enjoyable... to the point where my trophy hunting is now suffering. ? I'm just playing it as F2P though & won't be buying any Quartz, so I doubt I'll be getting very many good 5* (or even 4*) servants. ?

I'll be keeping up with it at least until I clear the 7th singularity though, since the main reason I started it was because I was curious about the story between the First Order & Babylonia anime. :P

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Masamune said:

I'll be keeping up with it at least until I clear the 7th singularity though, since the main reason I started it was because I was curious about the story between the First Order & Babylonia anime. :P

Ah theres a thread here for fgo!

Ah hello everyone, im broke and f2p just as masa

@MasamuneWe say that now, but I have a feeling we may play longer ><

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

We say that now, but I have a feeling we may play longer ><

Yeah, I'm sure I'm going to want to do the Halloween & Christmas events, & I think you have to clear Lostbelt 2 & 1 respectively for those (which is after the final Singularity)? So once we get a break from these events, I'll probably be focusing pretty heavily on the main story (currently at the end of the 3rd Singularity). ?

Really wish this was a Vita title with trophies. ?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Yeah, I'm sure I'm going to want to do the Halloween & Christmas events, & I think you have to clear Lostbelt 2 & 1 respectively for those (which is after the final Singularity)? So once we get a break from these events, I'll probably be focusing pretty heavily on the main story (currently at the end of the 3rd Singularity). 1f605.png

Really wish this was a Vita title with trophies. 1f602.png

Im still just after the first singularity f >< there's been no time

It would be an amazing vita title:dance:

So I did the summoning for Summer Jeanne. It started out fine with me getting Summer Ushiwakamaru then in the next one with me getting Summer Ibaraki-Douji but then it all went down hill. I attempted to get Summer Jeanne with the 524 Saint Quarts and 14 Summon Tickets I had gathered for this Event and I wasted them all and ended with failure, but....

c9JWnVk.jpg

QynQBxM.jpg

I was so deadset on getting Summer Jeanne that I actually used my cubes to buy the Summoning Tickets from the shop. I normally think they are useless when it comes to getting your desired Servant since I never got a desired 5star through that way (I did get Drake and Altera but they were accidental pulls). So on my first pull, I got Kiyohime and I talked to myself on how on my first non-tutorial 10 summon I ever did, I got Kiyohime before getting Ruler Jeanne and joked that "at least you come to me, hopefully with you appearing that means Jeanne is right behind you" and with next Summon Ticket I got Summer Jeanne. I was so very close to failure but I managed to get Summer Jeanne meaning that I have all the Jeannes now (if I complete this event, I get Summer Jeanne Alter) and I also got my first 5star Archer.

SBumrvw.jpg

t2xSs9E.jpg

ne9l6oa.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...

Been a while. I've been rolling lightly here and there over the last several months. But largely been saving.

Got Jarcher (NP1) and Waver. Didn't get Dantes, MHXX or Summer BB.

Saved until Saber/Salter's HF rate up banner. Got two Tamamo casters in 11 tickets (NP3 now).
Then Musashi's banner came and I got omega tempted. Was not supposed to roll, but I did a KitaSean.

MHuJoPs.jpg

Also, earlier today, again I was NOT supposed to roll. But trying out Mothman in the final lostbelt 3 fight tempted me. Got him within 30 tickets, three multis. Also got Consort Yu.

unknown.png

My Chaldea is completely stacked now. Gonna try and avoid Hokusai's rerun banner, even though I am desperate for a second copy of her. I need to get back to Kama savings.

Currently at 30 tickets, 400sq.

unknown.png

My friend calls me the 'King of Lostbelt Kings' since I am the only one on my discord server that has all three of the kings (currently on NA). And 10000% getting Arjuna Alter next year. Hence why I don't have a 5* zerker yet.

Edited by Valyrious
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Light update.

Got Dantes with the new year GSSR (one of my targets). Decided to roll for a second copy of Hokusai. Got her within........ 52 tickets, 300sq. Kinda fell apart there, but back to almost 350sq savings for Kama. Smooth sailing now. Only interested in Kama and Arjuna Alter this year.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by Valyrious

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Now EU can play Fate/Grand Order too. I think FGO opened up for EU in August last year or so I read somewhere but I did not start until some days ago but as I see here I am the only EU Player on PSNProfiles... anyway EU has the same things as NA so it's now called the "Global" server.

Have so far one 5* and three 4*

xshpxSGl.png

I was really iffy about trying this because I haven't watched any of the Fate series despite it being on my list for ages, but I was pleasantly surprised. I'm naturally attracted to gacha games because I love collecting cards/characters, so I knew I had to give it a try. It's so much fun and the story is really gripping! Normally, I just skip through the dialogue because I can't be bothered to read it, which is super weird since I love reading books...

I usually give it a few minutes when I first start a game before doing this, though, and this game just hooked me. I haven't played in a little over a month simply because I don't want to skip the story, but by the time I lay down with my phone for a bit of mobile gaming before bed, I'm too tired to read lmao I really wish the game had an English dub, it would make it so much better but I've noticed that not a lot of mobile games have voice lines at all, or if they do, it's pretty scarce.

Not sure why and I won't pretend I know because I know nothing about making games, console or mobile. I will say this, though - I keep thinking about this game and trying to find the time to sit down and read the story. It's a great game!

• 2 months later...

So question to the NA players(if they are still on here), can Singularity 6-8/final, Pseudo Singularity 1-4 and Lostbelt 1-5 plus Heian-kyō be done with the servants I have on hand?

Still at Singularity 5 and now have a 4* Saber that can hopefully survive a fight with a Lancer servant. only classes(the base ones) I don't have a 4* or 5* in is Archer and Rider(Have gotten Ushiwakamaru up to LV 90, the max level of 5*s).

For now I'm saving for Mysterious Heroine X (Alter), Morgan, Scáthach and Bazett(one of the reasons I like to clear those story stages for and also to be ready for Lostbelt 6).

Edit: Just got Trap Rider while failing to yet again to get Nero(the Bride ver. this time), Next time Bride Nero Banner is on or even the Summer Nero banner I save 300 hell 600 if she's before or after another servant I want. If I do the rest of Singularity 5 to Heian-kyō along with events I should have 300 Saint Quartz right?

Edited by Leon Castle

• 4 weeks later...

New Servants:

dCtsNk6l.jpg

The Gacha gods was on my side for the first time after starting FGO as I got Ex(sith lord) after just 2 10x pulls(also only had enough for 2 10x pulls)

wnzkvApl.jpg

After clearing the 3rd stage of the event story, now I have both variants of Ex.

Now to save for the next Berserker and Artoria-face Servant Morgan le Fay.

New Spiritron Dress:

qHPagFrl.jpg

• 2 months later...

Finally got the one Servant I wanted since the day I heard of FGO and lament the fact the game was only for the america until last year.

UvDaNBXl.jpg

Now I have my Mordred.

Now way this FGO tread rest in peace. won't be revive it anymore.