The Fate/Grand Order Thread

TheVader66

11 hours ago, Hertz said:

So did any of you guys get all 5 Nightless Rose CE?

I didn't get all five Nightless Rose since I couldn't play the event until just yesterday when I got a new phone but I did managed to get one of them from the Advanced Round.

Dcc84wj.jpg

I managed to get a lot of stuff for future ascensions. 

17o9TFN.jpg

xYwrHMJ.jpg

Though I don't have enough medals to get the ones from the store.

rGzZPht.jpg

11 hours ago, Hertz said:

Dang, I guess I got lucky with my drops. 

Now I wish my drop for the monuments would be the same >_>

I just gave up in getting all 5 Nightless Rose. I am just going to use my medals to get material for Ascensions. Though I hate that I missed Day 1 of the Event since I need the Ghost Lanterns to Ascend Kiyohime. 

13 hours ago, Hertz said:

Dang, I guess I got lucky with my drops. 

Now I wish my drop for the monuments would be the same >_>

And I got 1 to drop and no others since... I will assume Waver and Nero stole my luck?

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

I just gave up in getting all 5 Nightless Rose. I am just going to use my medals to get material for Ascensions. Though I hate that I missed Day 1 of the Event since I need the Ghost Lanterns to Ascend Kiyohime. 

At least there are locations for lanterns missing the pages and gears though is what you really missed out on but I am happy with my Lv:60 Kiyohime just need monuments and 1 scale for her to be at max ascension similar to my Lv:70 Saber Alter.

1 hour ago, Hertz said:

Ugh after grinding for monuments, the last assassin monument dropped, finally.

XIzwUBk.png

Not going to rush her on last ascension gotta farm materials now for Drake babe. 

Lucky, I still need more Beserker pieces and Dragon Fangs and some to ascend my two favorite servants. 

3IDjTnK.jpg

m67tqd0.jpg

2 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Lucky, I still need more Beserker pieces and Dragon Fangs and some to ascend my two favorite servants. 

Hmm,the fangs should be easy farm in Orleans but Berserker pieces should be easily farmed where Lancelot was

On 8/2/2017 at 3:34 PM, Hertz said:

Hmm,the fangs should be easy farm in Orleans but Berserker pieces should be easily farmed where Lancelot was

Okay I am done but I had a easier time getting the Beserker Pieces over the Dragon Fangs but yeah, I finally got both Kiyohime and Saint Martha to the Second Ascension but now it is time for the real fun to begin......this is going to be a bitch to grind with only 80 AP.

QuWwK5Y.png?1

9Royl9P.png?1

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Okay I am done but I had a easier time getting the Beserker Pieces over the Dragon Fangs but yeah, I finally got both Kiyohime and Saint Martha to the Second Ascension but now it is time for the real fun to begin......this is going to be a bitch to grind with only 80 AP.

QuWwK5Y.png?1

9Royl9P.png?1

Yeah monument farming is a. Itch for sure, especially if you are doing it in specific areas instead of the dailies. 

Ohh boy good luck getting more chaos claws. 

On 8/4/2017 at 5:24 AM, Hertz said:

Yeah monument farming is a. Itch for sure, especially if you are doing it in specific areas instead of the dailies. 

The Chaos Claws are becoming a bitch to get. I really wished I didn't miss the first day of the Nero Event.

On 04/08/2017 at 9:54 PM, Hertz said:

Monuments and pieces always get what you don't want or void...

Those claws oh they were fun to farm for Saber Alter...

On 06/08/2017 at 4:04 PM, TheVader66 said:

The Chaos Claws are becoming a bitch to get. I really wished I didn't miss the first day of the Nero Event.

Have fun with that at least I am happy got NP2 Saber Alter and Nero:

tXMkdjB.png

• Like 1

Attention @Shana Alter @Hertz @SiN-Omega @mako-heart @HoIlowAtaraxia the maintenance for the NA version of Fate Grand Order is done and we have been greeted by a surprise. Right now, you can do the dailies for half the AP. So now we can grind for more stuff and EXP.

M7rAeqw.png?1

I can't believe I actually managed to get enough material to do 3rd Stage Ascension on Shirou Emiya.

1OZTQw9.png?1

While I was trying to grind for materials for Archer Monuments. I instead got Saber and Lancer but that is fine since I can Ascend Jeanne as well.

7mvzjRM.png?1

Edited by TheVader66

Sadly the Half-AP Quest have ended apparently they were a mistake but at least we got a Free Saints Quartz from it. Also I managed to get enough Monuments to Ascend my Archer to the third stage.

j8B0iXs.png?1

Also I got a lot of Caster Pieces that I just used to Ascend Cu Chulainn as well.

Bxn2d4Y.png?1

1 hour ago, Hanzoadam said:

A Tad off topic but my new phone case came from Japan last night 

20687310_122277495075977_672383291319386

Lucky, I want the Rin/Ishtar Phone Case but I don't think they make cases for Galaxy J7. How much did it cost you?

32 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

20687310_122277495075977_672383291319386

Lucky, I want the Rin/Ishtar Phone Case but I don't think they make cases for Galaxy J7. How much did it cost you?

Emm it ended up a lot ¬_¬ with postage and customs charges 

way more than It should be, I'm going to Japan in April for my honeymoon so I'm gonna try pick up another one when I'm over there

God Damn it, almost every time I get a gold chest from the Advanced Quest. They give me a bunch of Void's Dust. For something supposedly so valuable, I have a lot of it. What sucks more is that it cost me 30 AP for each Advanced Quest.

tQ5JpNm.png?1

On 8/9/2017 at 3:57 AM, Hanzoadam said:

Emm it ended up a lot ¬_¬ with postage and customs charges 

way more than It should be, I'm going to Japan in April for my honeymoon so I'm gonna try pick up another one when I'm over there

Nice, I hope you enjoy your honeymoon. It must be great going to Japan.

Edited by TheVader66

[Moon Goddess Event Pre-launch Campaign]

The Moon Goddess Festival is coming! Help us give thanks to the Moon Goddess by getting this post to 2,000 likes! Once completed, the Moon Goddess will reward all players with 3 Saint Quartz!

“Tonight’s the Moon Festival: a time when people gaze at the moon and give thanks to the Moon Goddess. To celebrate, Chaldea has prepared its own mini Moon Festival. As such, we’ve been making lots and lots of nice dump…lings…
Wait, where are the dumplings?!”

For more information, visit fate-go.us/event

Image may contain: text
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Hertz said:

[Moon Goddess Event Pre-launch Campaign]

The Moon Goddess Festival is coming! Help us give thanks to the Moon Goddess by getting this post to 2,000 likes! Once completed, the Moon Goddess will reward all players with 3 Saint Quartz!

“Tonight’s the Moon Festival: a time when people gaze at the moon and give thanks to the Moon Goddess. To celebrate, Chaldea has prepared its own mini Moon Festival. As such, we’ve been making lots and lots of nice dump…lings…
Wait, where are the dumplings?!”

For more information, visit fate-go.us/event

Image may contain: text

I am tempted to try and summon her but I don't have any faith in actually getting her.

Anyways, what I am more excited about is gathering the materials for ascension. If successful, I will fully ascend Shirou Emiya and have Saint Martha ascend to her 3rd Ascension.

I finally fully ascended Shirou Emiya thanks to the Moon Goddess Event.

IVVVJx6.png

Also I did a spontaneous daily quest and got one more Saber Monument to get Jeanne d'Arc to third ascension.

rd8AkxA.png

Also I am really close to fully ascending her as well. Though I need Caster Pieces to do it. @Hertz @SiN-Omega do you guys know where to get them?

gHVssj5.png

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Also I am really close to fully ascending her as well. Though I need Caster Pieces to do it. @Hertz @SiN-Omega do you guys know where to get them?

MONUMENT gold is a monument and silver are pieces but either way you will be waiting for the Wednesday or Sunday daily for assassin/caster/rider/berserker pieces/monuments and that ever popular void's dust.

Will post my slightly updated support lineup later on but have max ascension Ushiwakamaru and grailed just have to wait for her interlude to strengthen her NP and her strengthening quest to get her 3rd skill.

8 hours ago, Shana Alter said:

MONUMENT gold is a monument and silver are pieces but either way you will be waiting for the Wednesday or Sunday daily for assassin/caster/rider/berserker pieces/monuments and that ever popular void's dust.

I do know the difference as you can see that I typed in "Saber Monument" but I miss typed "Caster Pieces" instead of "Caster Monuments"

8 hours ago, Shana Alter said:

Will post my slightly updated support lineup later on but have max ascension Ushiwakamaru and grailed just have to wait for her interlude to strengthen her NP and her strengthening quest to get her 3rd skill.

Do you have your "All" Support carrying an CE that boosts your Dumpling drops because it awards you with a lot of Friend Points when you do.