The Fate/Grand Order Thread

TheVader66

20 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I do know the difference as you can see that I typed in "Saber Monument" but I miss typed "Caster Pieces" instead of "Caster Monuments"

Do you have your "All" Support carrying an CE that boosts your Dumpling drops because it awards you with a lot of Friend Points when you do.

Yeah, like what Shana said, if you get luck and face Weaver in the daily today you can get a Caster Monument otherwise there's no other way to get them atm.

Also here's mine, plus I grailed her too :awesome: 

image.png?width=1142&height=643 

• Like 1

On 8/20/2017 at 9:39 AM, Hertz said:

Yeah, like what Shana said, if you get luck and face Weaver in the daily today you can get a Caster Monument otherwise there's no other way to get them atm.

image.png?width=1142&height=643 

Congratulations on having Carmilla fully ascended. The only good Assassin I have is Stheno but she has a horrible NP. I still want to fully ascend her one day.

Anyways, I did a random mission back when it was the Duel of the Four Warriors and I managed to get enough Caster Monuments to fully ascend my beloved Jeanne.

XPlpxFf.png?1

AWqfPLy.png?1

The Final Ascension artwork looks beautiful. I am so happy since she is my first 5Star Servant and I got her my first time I used the Saint Quartz Summoning. I am happy to have her

hjgJPgM.png?1

gy1smUR.png?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

On 20/08/2017 at 5:40 AM, TheVader66 said:

Do you have your "All" Support carrying an CE that boosts your Dumpling drops because it awards you with a lot of Friend Points when you do.

Scroll through a person's supports you would have seen I did have a servant with my only event CE at the time.

On 21/08/2017 at 2:09 AM, Hertz said:

How far going to grail Carmilla?

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Congratulations on having Carmilla fully ascended. The only good Assassin I have is Stheno but she has a horrible NP. I still want to fully ascend her one day.

Anyways, I did a random mission back when it was the Duel of the Four Warriors and I managed to get enough Caster Monuments to fully ascend my beloved Jeanne.

The Final Ascension artwork looks beautiful. I am so happy since she is my first 5Star Servant and I got her my first time I used the Saint Quartz Summoning. I am happy to have her

Her NP isn't horrible if you know when and how to use it but it really shouldn't be a buster though but her and her sister are very useful later on.

A random mission clearly 30 or 40AP so not really random especially if you were after the drops.

Rarity doesn't really mean anything besides usually a larger stat pool and level cap with Lily being a horrible exception...

Pretty happy with my lineup though it will see a lot of changes before year's end:

6fCWXOQ.png

B3AjgCp.png

4 hours ago, Shana Alter said:

Her NP isn't horrible if you know when and how to use it but it really shouldn't be a buster though but her and her sister are very useful later on.

I understand that, her NP is useful when it comes to blocking the enemies NP or just a blocking damage for somebody who is in low health and helping them regenerate it.

4 hours ago, Shana Alter said:

A random mission clearly 30 or 40AP so not really random especially if you were after the drops.

Sorry what I meant is just that I decided to randomly play it while the event was going on. Meaning rather than using 60 AP on the Event, I used it for the Daily Quests.

On 23/08/2017 at 7:01 AM, TheVader66 said:

I forgot to post my support setup at the moment.

8ZX7W1A.jpg

Also I gained a lot of Friend Points from the event. Though there isn't anything good for it.

That support lineup really needs to change their CEs so many of them are really going to waste.

E9XDxQC.png

Replaced my 3rd ascension Medea with Waver and using a 2x grailed Ushiwakamaru as my rider, I really need to get dragon fangs though for so many servants but especially for Elizabeth Bathory but then it is the hearts, scales and monuments I will be needing for most servants as well as a few gears needed to really use a few others... Really wish I had Atalanta instead of Gil personally but really looking forward to Okeanos release especially for Medea Lily and Euryale for a healing caster and somebody to take out a few troublesome bosses in a later singularity.

Though if anybody gets Drake you will be in luck for possibly 1 of the best servants for farming and NP spam.

2 hours ago, Shana Alter said:

That support lineup really needs to change their CEs so many of them are really going to waste.

I disagree with you when it comes to Jeanne, Emiya, Martha and Medea but with everyone else, you're right. I just have those spots fill in for the fuck of it. Also I don't have that many good CEs.

@Hertz @SiN-Omega @Shana Alter Looks we are getting  a new celebration campaign. This time for hitting 1 million downloads in North America. Anyways here is the message from Fate/Grand Order Facebook Page talking about the event:

Thanks to everyone's continuous support, Fate/Grand Order (English) has reached over 1 million downloads! To celebrate this occasion, we have prepared a special Facebook campaign!

During the campaign period, if THIS Facebook post reaches a certain amount of likes and shares, we will give away amazing prizes for all players!

• For reaching 10,000 Likes... Players will receive 18 Saint Quartz, 4 Summon Tickets, and 3 Golden Fruits!
  • For reaching 2,000 Shares... Players will receive 10 Mana Prisms a day during a special period for up to 130 Mana Prisms!

During the Distribution Period, you can receive up to all the above prizes when you log in for 13 consecutive days. Distribution Period: 2017-09-07 04:00 - 09-21 03:59 UTC.

The first login bonus will be given out after 09-07 04:00 UTC.

The next login bonuses will be given out at 4:00 each day.

The login bonuses can be claimed up to 13 times. However, depending on the time you start the game, that number may change.

AP Cost ½ Campaign will also commence! The AP Cost for Daily Quests will become ½ during the following period: "Enter the Treasure Vault" AP Cost ½ Period: 2017-08-31 7:00 - 09-07 3:59 UTC "Duel with the Three Knights" "Duel with the Four Cavalries" "Monster Hunting" AP Cost ½ Period: 2017-09-07 7:00 - 09-14 3:59 UTC.

To celebrate the game reaching 1 million downloads, Limited Time Servant "★5 (SSR) Sakata Kintoki" will be available for the first time! Other servants included in the "1 Million Download Pickup Summon include "★4 (SR) Altria Pendragon [Alter]," "★4 (SR) Martha," and more!

Looks we already completed the objectives. So be ready for all the goodies we are about to get.

PxBNZP0.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

@Hertz @SiN-Omega @Shana Alter Looks like the 1 Million Event has begun with you being able to summon 5Star Beserker - Sakata Kintoki and I am guessing overtime rate up will include him and another character. So if you want the best chance to get him might as well do it today.

bSvM8yL.png?1

ipv1AW1.png?1

Also half AP has begun but for now it is only for the Daily Quest: Enter the Treasure

7N2ZJFY.png?1

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like it is time for the Fuyuki Summoning with the Saber-King Arthur Rate Up. So if you want to try and get the original cast of Fate/Stay Night. Now it is the time to do it.

iO3eDH9.png

Also the AP cost for all the Free Quests up until Septem will be cut in half. So you can try to finish off all of the Free Quest available.

7s8A2LO.png

Edited by TheVader66

• 3 weeks later...

I was trying to summon Caster Lily in the recent Orion & Caster Lily banner and I ended up getting Drake.The Desire Sensor are weird for this game, when I want a 5star servant the game says no but when I don't want one at the moment, the game gives it to me.

Etiher way, Thank you FGO because it is best to accept the stuff that you have, than bitch about the stuff that you don't have.

HFpSUuo.png?1

ZyqhXMj.png?1

uMjNacW.png?1

28 minutes ago, Artemisthemp said:

@TheVader66 Got both Eurayale, Lily Medea, drake, david, camilla and some other people during my summone

Nice, I only got Drake from the banner. I wanted to get Lily Caster but I want to save my Saints Quartz for Tamamo. The reason why I want Lily Medea is because I feel sad for Medea since she has such a fucked up life. How many 5stars do you have in total? I only have two 5stars at the moment.

eQK7BxQ.png?1

60mPjsy.png?1

8 hours ago, Melty said:

What's been going on in the eng ver? I stopped awhile back so they could advance the story a bit while I level up my servants on JP

Well we got Okeanos like two weeks ago and there was banner that had a rate up for both 5star Drake and 4star Anne bonny & Mary read. Now we got another banner that has a rate up for both 5star Orion and 4star Medea Lily.

ltDYblY.png?1

Also this week we finally got the JP version of the Daily Quest which makes grinding for materials more easier.

ULOhO9s.png?1

and starting on October 10 all the Ember Gathering Daily Quest will be in half AP

TLohEXg.png?1

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Well we got Okeanos like two weeks ago and there was banner that had a rate up for both 5star Drake and 4star Anne bonny & Mary read. Now we got another banner that has a rate up for both 5star Orion and 4star Medea Lily.

ltDYblY.png?1

Also this week we finally got the JP version of the Daily Quest which makes grinding for materials more easier.

ULOhO9s.png?1

and starting on October 10 all the Ember Gathering Daily Quest will be in half AP

TLohEXg.png?1

okay thanks. I'll be back for the 1/2 ap till it ends

On 06/10/2017 at 7:09 PM, TheVader66 said:

How many 5stars do you have in total? I only have two 5stars at the moment.

Altera

Waver
Gilgamesh

Vlad

On 08/10/2017 at 9:49 AM, TheVader66 said:

Hopefully the Tamamo Summoning happens soon. The anticipation is killing me.

HALLOWEEN Summon also has Tamamo Cat on rate up obviously should start on the 17 or 18 going by event dates

My support list has been updated a bit and so far used all my grails on 1 of my favourite servants and the slayer of many demons and pillars and I can't wait to replace Gilgamesh as well as hoping to get the last monuments for Nero today as Altera can wait and finally got Artoria Alter max nowdqNrNqO.png

And from the current banners all I got was a David, Euryale(most wanted), Anne/Mary, Hektor and Medea Lily kind of wanted Drake only for easy QP farming

Edited by Shana Alter

On 10/7/2017 at 7:26 AM, Melty said:

okay thanks. I'll be back for the 1/2 ap till it ends

Well the 1/2 ap has begun though right now I am trying to get Chaos Claws but I can't even get a Chimera to show up. I kinda hate this new version of the daily quest but I know that I am in the extreme minority. 

@Hertz @Melty @Artemisthemp You all ready for the Halloween Event. It will begin on October 17 and thanks to the FGO fanbase on Facebook, we will be getting 3 Saint Quartz as well. Should you clear all the main quests for the Halloween Event then you shall receive a 4star Caster : Elizabeth Bathory (Halloween). Also the most important news from the Halloween Event, we will be getting the 5star Caster : Tamamo-no-Mae summoning banner. So anyways goodluck to all who participate in the Halloween Event and may you get your desired servants in the Summoning Banner.

More details on the Halloween Event and Tamamo Banner: http://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=%2Fiframe%2F2017%2F1013_event_pumpkin%2F

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Hanzoadam said:

I got my favorite 

22538256_10154683842725378_1122390436_n.jpg?oh=c6ec85dfe4aa5413409bda7117aa284a&oe=59E7480B

How many Saint Quartz did it take you to get her. I failed in getting her with my 151 Saint Quartz but I kinda knew I was going to fail because I got Drake through Solo Yolo, so I lucked out but it still hurt like a bitch wasting all those Saint Quartz for nothing except a 4star Carmilla. Either way, congratulations on getting Tamamo.

While I failed in getting a orange fox, I at least got a black pink-stripe newt from finishing the Halloween Story.

yn6dQDh.png?1

Also I was finally able to fully ascend Kiyohime. So at least all of my reptiles are all taken care off.

vDMTi1A.png?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

How many Saint Quartz did it take you to get her. I failed in getting her with my 151 Saint Quartz but I kinda knew I was going to fail because I got Drake through Solo Yolo, so I lucked out but it still hurt like a bitch wasting all those Saint Quartz for nothing except a 4star Carmilla. Either way, congratulations on getting Tamamo.

2 draws so 60 Quartz