The Fate/Grand Order Thread

TheVader66

18 hours ago, LonKMalkavar said:

I spent 280 SQ and didn't get Tamamo. Furthermore, i didn't get any 4*. Rate up is a lie.

I know that pain very well. Though I only wasted 150 Saints Quartz but I still got no Tamamo. 

18 hours ago, Hertz said:

Welcome to the club buddy.

X0V0USW.jpg

Preach it Altera 

52 minutes ago, Artemisthemp said:

I hope to get at less 1 10 Roll out before Tama increase drop chance end (Used all my saving to get Lily Medea and she was very useful in the Haloween Event)

I want to do that as well but I don't trust her coming home. So I will just save for Scathach instead.

21 minutes ago, Hanzoadam said:

Look what came back for pre-order

FIGURE-029847.jpg

Managed to preorder one

Was so upset it sold out before I could pre-order last time

Awesome, glad that you got to pre-order her in time. If you manage to get her before Tamamo Lancer comes out, you can use as a catalyst  to summon Tamamo Lancer since usually if you have the figure, you have an easier time in getting the servant in the game. It worked for a lot of people including me with my Jeanne d'Arc figure.

Anyways, I finally managed to get the 5th Halloween Princess CE from Kintoki in the Royal Party. Thank you Kintoki, I been trying to get her a looooong while. So now I can finally fully enhance the CE and clear the rest of the missions.

PGt1NSx.png?1

hGQCYRW.png?1

• Like 2

On 10/27/2017 at 9:35 PM, TheVader66 said:

I finally got all the Chaos Claws needed for the Full Ascension of Saint Martha. I was trying to get the CE and instead got a lot of Chaos Claws. I am so happy that I got the materials for her.

cQxhsyR.jpg

ROg6kdt.jpg

8MwJWbP.jpg

Martha literally is best girl

• Like 2

@Hertz @Melty @Artemisthemp @Hanzoadam Well the Halloween Event is over in the NA version of FGO. I hope you all got what you need in the event whether it was Tamamo, Halloween Princess CE, Materials for Ascension, etc. Now begins Interludes Campaign during this campaign all Interlude Missions will cost half of their usual AP. So now it is the time to do the interludes and get Saints Quartz and Power Up Noble Phantasm.

4iGJ0CV.png?1

Also that is not all for you see it is the Da Vinci's Selection Pickup Summons in this summon only the male servants will be available for Da Vinci's requests. In this banner, we have Waver/Lord El-Melloi II/Zhuge Liang as the 5star rate up. So if you want a 5star Caster and couldn't get Tamamo, well this is the next best thing.

hN2fe3L.png?1

14 hours ago, Melty said:

Martha literally is best girl

I love her, I hope I get her Ruler form as well during the Summer Event hopefully.

6z343QG.jpg?1

• Like 2

@Hertz @Melty @Artemisthemp @Hanzoadam @LonKMalkavar Well it looks like we only have a few days of rest between events since the GUDAGUDA Event will begin on November 8th in this event you will get a free servant (should you complete the requirements in the event) the 4star Archer Servant: Oda Nobunaga. Also along with this event another Servant Banner will be available, the servant available in the banner will be the 5star Saber Servant: Okita Souji. Goodluck to all who attempt to summon her.

UoYZAUx.png?1

Here is some visual aid on getting ready for the Event.

5nYDhB9.png

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Artemisthemp said:

They give you Nobu for free? (Free like Elizabeth Caster) 

So happy since Nobunaga is my favorite.

Yup but you have to fulfill the requirements to keep her other wise. You lose her after the event is over.

This event's rewards (at least for the best rewards) are based on how many Honnoji Points you gain. To gain the most points out of the event. You have to have the following Servant shown in the chart. Each Servant has a specific bonus for example: Emiya gives a 40% increase in points while Okita gives a %100 increase in points. 

CLsf7Ph.jpg

1 hour ago, Hanzoadam said:

Got Nobunaga, But it says you need to impress her to stay with you

What the criteria is I don't know ¬_¬

I hope this isn't serious but 100,000 Honnoji points makes her permanent if you look at the rewards for Honnoji points it will take 1,000,000 to make her NP5 also raising the limited time copy will carry over when you make her permanent so 1st copy you earn via Honnoji points turns the limited time copy into your own copy all stats/levels/skills intact.

1 hour ago, Hanzoadam said:

Got Nobunaga, But it says you need to impress her to stay with you

What the criteria is I don't know ¬_¬

you need to get 100,000 points to keep her. You can get the points just by playing the missions everyday.

xYV3r8w.png?1

The Points increase when you have specific servants and CEs in your party.

qgiQZDZ.png?1

2 hours ago, Artemisthemp said:

He talking about Halloween Event AKA He miss out on Caster Elizabeth/lots of XP card and some of the best Craft essence.

The last part of @Melty was about hopefully being able to play the GUDAGUDA Event.