The Fate/Grand Order Thread

TheVader66

Looking forward to fully empower my Nobu.

Sadly seems the game don't want me to have Okita.

How must each servant increase your point gain:

Edited by Artemisthemp
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Melty said:

I finally passed 100,000 today and got my first copy

HGZyteT.jpg

That is great. If I may ask, what is the team you are using during the event battles. You get more points for the specific servants you use with the top three servants being: Okita gives a 100% bonus, Nobu gives a 60% bonus and Emiya gives a 40% bonus. 

snlHpl6.jpg

Also the GUDA-O CE gives a 30% bonus on the points. 

koXyJRa.jpg

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

That is great. If I may ask, what is the team you are using during the event battles. You get more points for the specific servants you use with the top three servants being: Okita gives a 100% bonus, Nobu gives a 60% bonus and Emiya gives a 40% bonus. 

snlHpl6.jpg

Also the GUDA-O CE gives a 30% bonus on the points. 

koXyJRa.jpg

This what I usually use when node to farm the points come up. For support I use Okita with the GUDA-O CE. I dont have the CE because I'm waiting to roll the gacha for Scathach when she arrives. 

wrzZhdZ.jpg

11 minutes ago, Melty said:

This what I usually use when node to farm the points come up. For support I use Okita with the GUDA-O CE. I dont have the CE because I'm waiting to roll the gacha for Scathach when she arrives. 

wrzZhdZ.jpg

I didn't get the CEs from the gacha, I got them from store. I got 300 brown jars and got the first CE. It helps a lot when you do the 1AP Golden Missions. What you can do is grind the 10AP Mission since it gives out a lot of the brown jars.

3XuJipj.jpg

VwExJU9.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Melty said:

wrzZhdZ.jpg

It's funny, I have the same sub members jaja

0E6k6s5.png

Right now I have 181k points and the first Nobunaga's ascension item :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I didn't get the CEs from the gacha, I got them from store. I got 300 brown jars and got the first CE. It helps a lot when you do the 1AP Golden Missions. What you can do is grind the 10AP Mission since it gives out a lot of the brown jars.

3XuJipj.jpg

VwExJU9.jpg

Yeah I know, but I'm trying to get the 400 pots first for Nobu acension, I'm trying to get that before I try to NP5 her

21 hours ago, Hanzoadam said:

I passed it this morning 

I kinda cant be botheded with the event besides the one off's now ¬_¬

but what about the Free Saint Quartz and the materials?

19 hours ago, Melty said:

Yeah I know, but I'm trying to get the 400 pots first for Nobu acension, I'm trying to get that before I try to NP5 her

Okay, goodluck with getting the 400 pots. How I did it is doing the 40AP quest mostly the Samghata since it is only Assassins and my Medea kills them pretty quickly. Just make sure to have someone from your friends list that has the Poster Girl CE (the one with Medusa on it). Also today, they released the Raurava 40 AP mission which is Rider only enemies.

4SP9BKI.png?1

By the way, I got enough Hearts to finally fully ascend my Medea. She looks so happy, she deserves some happiness after all the horrible stuff she went though in life.

knFPzbY.png?1

OGfrgao.png?1

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Melty said:

I finally got the 400 pots doing the lancer quest, a GUDA-O also dropped from there. I need to farm like crazy till the event ends

The Lancer 40 AP quest is amazing, I finally got all the Golden Skulls and now I am trying to get the Chaos Claws and the Hearts.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

The Lancer 40 AP quest is amazing, I finally got all the Golden Skulls and now I am trying to get the Chaos Claws and the Hearts.

You should be Farming for Gears, Pages & Homunculi first as those are unobtainable outside events yet

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

Can you play this game without the money factor?

Yes.

All servants are viable and 1-3* can clear end content you do not need 4/5* but there are several 4* welfares available through events if you play them and you get quartz for summoning through story, events and login bonuses not to mention a ticket per week for a free single summon from the quartz gacha as long as you login daily. You also get a free 10x summon on the FP gacha daily which only gives 1-3* servants and craft essences so you shouldn't be struggling since per stage unless story/event locked support you'll always be borrowing another player's servant from their support list.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

Can you play this game without the money factor?

Yeah you can, This game is playable without wasting any money since you can make your Servants as powerful as you want them to be. I prefer to use my 4Star Saint Martha over my 5Star Francis Drake. Also everyday, you get a free 10x summon session from the Friend Points Summon though the max rarity it can give you in servants are 3Stars which are still good (I love my 3Star Medea) and if you login everyday you get bonus items such as Saint Quartz (the game's currency) Summoning Tickets (can be used to Summon Servants) and more.

35 minutes ago, Akira said:

You should be Farming for Gears, Pages & Homunculi first as those are unobtainable outside events yet

Don't worry, I am farming for those as well since you never know when a new servant I like will need them. I am grateful to the event for how many Dragon Reverse Scales it gave me.

Edited by TheVader66

3 hours ago, LonKMalkavar said:

I have only 450k points. I wonder if I will can obtain all Nobunagas, I have only 5 days more to reach 1M. 1f605.png

You should be able to get more points if you have an Okita in your friend list and can clear the lancer mission.

• Like 1

NP5 Lv:74 Nobu for me also have a Lv:37 or so Okita.

Now to just farm for hearts, snakes eyes, gears and pages for the most.

I will also remind everybody the summoning system of Chaldea works differently to the usual summoning and in the Chaldea system servants can decline that summoning so if Okita or any other servant wasn't summoned don't feel bad they just don't like you.

I will also point out 1AP quest has given about 50% of it's total and the remaining give that or even a bit over so don't miss those and always borrow Okita+GUDA-O as for farming normal stages use Lancer 40AP for points and drops or go for Caster 40AP for drops most should also AVOID the upcoming Archer 40AP you have been warned.

• Like 1