The Fate/Grand Order Thread

TheVader66

Already knew as do quite a few others.

Also:

14 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Now, we come to the biggest news of the panel. As part of the Thanksgiving Celebration, the Guaranteed 5Star Servant gacha is coming a year early. Every 5Star Servant released on the North American Version of Fate/Grand Order will become available on this banner. To participate in the 5Star Guaranteed Summoning banner, you MUST have 30 PAID Saints Quartz. 

Wrong it would've been New Year's event not a whole year later and it would be followed later by class specific guarantee gacha and NO that is wrong Kintoki, Gilgamesh are not available for that either. Personally I am annoyed at it being early as it makes it harder to get Mordred and Jack unless they do it again on New Year's but then again the material bag and such were meant to be during the anniversary so no idea what they are doing.

23 minutes ago, Shana Alter said:

Already knew as do quite a few others.

Well, good for you but my comment was made for the people that didn't know about it. Also people knew about Scathach coming but not about earlythe  5Star Guaranteed Summoning Banner since that info came out from Anime NYC. 

23 minutes ago, Shana Alter said:

Wrong it would've been New Year's event not a whole year later and it would be followed later by class specific guarantee gacha and NO that is wrong Kintoki, Gilgamesh are not available for that either. Personally I am annoyed at it being early as it makes it harder to get Mordred and Jack unless they do it again on New Year's but then again the material bag and such were meant to be during the anniversary so no idea what they are doing.

What I meant by that is that instead of appearing on New Years 2018, it is appearing in Thanksgiving 2017. Either way that isn't important. Yeah, some people are pissed about the 5Star Guaranteed Summoning Banner coming early since they were hoping for an easier time in getting Mordred and Jack. 

Edited by TheVader66

4 minutes ago, LonKMalkavar said:

So you have to pay 40$ for the 5* gatcha... I guess that's a no for me ^^U  I wish it were a little cheaper....

The Cheapest you can get it is by buying the 41qtz, 5qtz & 1qtz Packs for a total of 30 Paid Quartz at $29.97 USD or whatever your Equivalent currency is

• Like 1

On 19/11/2017 at 9:32 AM, ultraomega22 said:

if anyone wants to add my (us) it's 041,557,023, can't login to my jpn one till i get access to a jpn itunes account to update the app

What is your support lineup?

24 minutes ago, Artemisthemp said:

I guess Scathach isn't included in the Guarded drop with Paid Quartz?

No and neither are Gilgamesh or Kintoki.

The only limited servant in it is Okita since Orion is permanent since Okeanos release and Tamamo is permanent with London release which this 5* guarantee was meant to use which is why Jack and Mordred should have been there but due to no London it means no Jack and Mordred.

• Like 1

Well have both of the lore from the event and currently on 1.67 million Honnoji points to bad nothing extra after the lore and cleared the final quest which was easy with my lineup no servant of mine was defeated and the enemy didn't get to use 1 NP.

My party was:

Lv:80 Artoria Alter/MLB Halloween Princess

Lv:80 Waver/no CE

Lv:71 Gilgamesh(sup)/Kaleidoscope

Lv:90 Ushiwakamaru/Imaginary Around

Lv:60 Elizabeth/Little Halloween Devil

Lv:74 Nobunaga/MLB Verdant Sound of Destruction

3 hours ago, Shana Alter said:

Well have both of the lore from the event and currently on 1.67 million Honnoji points to bad nothing extra after the lore and cleared the final quest which was easy with my lineup no servant of mine was defeated and the enemy didn't get to use 1 NP.

My party was:

Lv:80 Artoria Alter/MLB Halloween Princess

Lv:80 Waver/no CE

Lv:71 Gilgamesh(sup)/Kaleidoscope

Lv:90 Ushiwakamaru/Imaginary Around

Lv:60 Elizabeth/Little Halloween Devil

Lv:74 Nobunaga/MLB Verdant Sound of Destruction

Still need around 280k Points (hopefully get those from the 2 final Quest and my grind for last Golden Skull)

37 minutes ago, SiN-Omega said:

For good luck! 

zJ260nD.jpg

33 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Even though I am going to wait for the Lily Medea Rate Up to do the Scathach Summoning. I am still going to say "I'm thankful, Shishou" 

Thank you, you beautiful person for making me do that because I got Scathach on the first try and also 2030 and Lancer from Fate/Zero. I am so fucking happy that I did another 10 Saint Quartz Summoning Session but I only got Anne and Mary in that one. I am so happy thank you.

3mE9GFV.png?1

h7vms5J.png?1

KdyRrPu.png?1

• Like 2

Had the scare of my life this morning,

App needed updating and it wouldn't let me switch to the US store and update ¬_¬ (I live in England and its not our here yet) 
Luckily I did get it working some how, hopefully its just a glitch.

Lucky I did as I got my 150 day login and 20 saint quartz

Temted to see if I can get Scathach or wait for something else

5 minutes ago, Hanzoadam said:

App needed updating and it wouldn't let me switch to the US store and update ¬_¬ (I live in England and its not our here yet) 

Just download the update via QooApp

25 minutes ago, Hanzoadam said:

Make sure to get a transfer code and screenshot and save it on your phone and computer. In the event that the app gets deleted somehow, the transfer code acts like a "Save Game" so you load game on the app if something happens. I wish this game had the Account Link like "Love Live School Idol Festival" where it links the save date from your game to your Google/Apple account.

FoDZZ3B.png?1

Edited by TheVader66

7 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Make sure to get a transfer code and screenshot and save it on your phone and computer. In the event that the app gets deleted somehow, the transfer code acts like a "Save Game" so you load game on the app if something happens. I wish this game had the Account Link like "Love Live School Idol Festival" where it links the save date from your game to your Google/Apple account.

Yeah thats the first thing I did when I got back on =P

6 minutes ago, Hanzoadam said:

Yeah thats the first thing I did when I got back on =P

That is good, remember that the transfer code is a one time use. So you have to get another one after you use it. Also goodluck in getting Scathach, I recommend doing this since it helped me get her. Hope it helps.

zJ260nD.jpg

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

That is good, remember that the transfer code is a one time use. So you have to get another one after you use it. Also goodluck in getting Scathach, I recommend doing this since it helped me get her. Hope it helps.

zJ260nD.jpg

=P

Honestly as stupid as its sounds I'm waiting for 4 characters to show up that havent yet =P

So I'm tempted to save till then.

Edited by Hanzoadam

On 11/20/2017 at 5:43 AM, Shana Alter said:

What is your support lineup?

No and neither are Gilgamesh or Kintoki.

The only limited servant in it is Okita since Orion is permanent since Okeanos release and Tamamo is permanent with London release which this 5* guarantee was meant to use which is why Jack and Mordred should have been there but due to no London it means no Jack and Mordred.

my current setup

https://imgur.com/a/whgjy

• Like 1