Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
searinox904

searinox904's Dispute

29 posts in this topic

searinox904

inFamous
You honestly think that I am going to remember how or why those two trophies popped out of order? Two and a half years ago? You think I'm going to cheat on a game like Infamous? You think I'd have any evidence whether I cheated or not? I have 52 Platinums and thousands of dollars in my PSN account. If I were to cheat, it certainly wouldn't be Infamous. Also if I were to cheat, there would be a lot more things like that on my account. This honestly has me discouraged from using PSNProfiles any further and it makes me want to stop hunting trophies all together.

...and I just noticed this. The image in my footer also shows how technology doesn't work fully all the time as intended. That shows my profile progress from like six months ago.

People keep saying they did it legit and don't know how it could happen out of order, but I've yet to get one dispute for this where someone even tries to explain what has happened. I see this was 100% just after you had completed a lot of other games you had played long time ago.

Edited by MMDE

You got 100% of the collectibles trophy before the other ones not possible, you list looks messed up. 2.5 years of gaming is easily to remember BTW.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

8 minutes ago, MMDE said:

People keep saying they did it legit and don't know how it could happen out of order, but I've yet to get one dispute for this where someone even tries to explain what has happened. I see this was 100% just after you had completed a lot of other games you had played long time ago.

That whole string of games, including Infamous, with the exception of Jak 3, were all started 2-4 years before I finally completed them all, with a lot of the trophy progress made when I first began them.

8 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

You got 100% of the collectibles trophy before the other ones not possible, you list looks messed up. 2 years of gaming is easily to remember BTW.

What part of my list looks messed up? Cause the only thing i see messed up on my list is that time difference in Infamous.

2 minutes ago, searinox904 said:

That whole string of games, including Infamous, with the exception of Jak 3, were all started 2-4 years before I finally completed them all, with a lot of the trophy progress made when I first began them.

Yeah, I know. :P You still have a problem with this game being out of order, and nothing to explain it with.

and I'm saying that I have 51 other games on my list, that I've unlocked a plat legitimately for, several a lot harder than infamous, I've given you people money (which now I'm starting to regret) and I'm attempting to have an intelligent conversation about the matter. I'm not going to sit here and blow smoke up your ass about why that's like that, because I don't know. Whether someone else thinks that my memory is good enough to remember the details of something I did that long ago is irrelevant. The date settings in my PS3 could have been wrong and I could have corrected them. Very logical explanation. All I know now is that I've had honest intentions with my profile since I started hunting trophies and now I have to live with the brand of being a cheater.

11 minutes ago, searinox904 said:

and I'm saying that I have 51 other games on my list, that I've unlocked a plat legitimately for, several a lot harder than infamous, I've given you people money (which now I'm starting to regret) and I'm attempting to have an intelligent conversation about the matter. I'm not going to sit here and blow smoke up your ass about why that's like that, because I don't know. Whether someone else thinks that my memory is good enough to remember the details of something I did that long ago is irrelevant. The date settings in my PS3 could have been wrong and I could have corrected them. Very logical explanation. All I know now is that I've had honest intentions with my profile since I started hunting trophies and now I have to live with the brand of being a cheater.

If you had honest intentions with you''re profile as you are stating it. You should of thought well through before using a save to unlock those trophies.

Edited by DividedByMankind

21 minutes ago, searinox904 said:

What part of my list looks messed up? Cause the only thing i see messed up on my list is that time difference in Infamous.

It's not the time, it's the order.

ejixeh.jpg

2 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

If you had honest intentions with you''re profile as you are stating it. You should of thought well through before using a save to autopop those trophies.

...and I'm saying that I know that I DIDN'T use a save to autopop those trophies. You want me to prove it? Where am I going to keep evidence to either confirm or deny it? Hell I've seen profiles with trophies with no time stamp at all on them. Are they cheaters too?

Awwwwww, the great state of Pennsylvania has been tarnished...

OT:  Please explain how 100% of the shards came after 50%, since that's just not possible.  "No Timestamp" occurs when people earn trophies before setting up a PSN account (since the Playstation can't confirm the time on the PSN world clock. This also means if you change your date/time, the trophy will still have the correct time stamp.

Edited by B1rvine

If I used a save to autopop the trophies, then there wouldn't be a difference that large in the stamps. 

10 minutes ago, searinox904 said:

If I used a save to autopop the trophies, then there wouldn't be a difference that large in the stamps. 

In this game the 50% doesn't pop just because you pop the 100%, there's just too many examples of both 25% and 50% popping long after 100% and none of them popping at the same time. I think you'd remember if you had to go back for 50% too.

Edited by MMDE

4 minutes ago, MMDE said:

In this game the 50% doesn't pop just because you pop the 100%, there's just too many examples of both 25% and 50% popping long after 100% I think you'd remember if you had to go back for 50% too.

That's just what I'm trying to say. I don't remember having to go back for the 50%. 

24 minutes ago, searinox904 said:

That's just what I'm trying to say. I don't remember having to go back for the 50%. 

And I'm trying to tell you that if you had used a save, what we would expect is what we see from you. Had you used a save, it would not have popped both 50% and 100% at the same time, but rather, 100% might pop long before 50%.

I'm pretty insistent that I didn't use a save, or cheat, else you would see a lot more platinum trophies on my account. I also don't appreciate the fact that I paid your site money to help better it, and I come out being accused being a cheater. It's a pretty dick move. It's kinda like going to WalMart, buying something from them and then stealing from them. If I'm such a dirty cheater, why'd we wait almost 3 years to flag me for it? Sounds like you guys need to come up with better ways to spend money from people who willingly donate to you?

6 minutes ago, searinox904 said:

I'm pretty insistent that I didn't use a save, or cheat, else you would see a lot more platinum trophies on my account. I also don't appreciate the fact that I paid your site money to help better it, and I come out being accused being a cheater. It's a pretty dick move. It's kinda like going to WalMart, buying something from them and then stealing from them. If I'm such a dirty cheater, why'd we wait almost 3 years to flag me for it? Sounds like you guys need to come up with better ways to spend money from people who willingly donate to you?

All I'm asking for is a legit way for the trophies to pop the way it did for you.

5 minutes ago, searinox904 said:

Becoming premium gives you benefits,not immunity

Just now, sephiroth4424 said:

Becoming premium gives you benefits,not immunity

I understand this, but a cheater isn't going to offer money to a service he wants to cheat on.

I understand this, but a cheater isn't going to offer money to a service he wants to cheat on.

Not really.If you check other disputes,you will find a lot of premiums with hacked trophy lists.Are you the only one with  access in this account?

Just now, sephiroth4424 said:

Not really.If you check other disputes,you will find a lot of premiums with hacked trophy lists.Are you the only one with  access in this account?

As far as I'm aware. But wouldn't you think that a lot more abnormalities would crop up if I had a hacked list? Don't you think that I'd have a lot more than 52 platinums in 7 years?

As far as I'm aware. But wouldn't you think that a lot more abnormalities would crop up if I had a hacked list? Don't you think that I'd have a lot more than 52 platinums in 7 years?

Yes i believe that people who cheat once,will cheat again.As long as they find what they are looking for

3 minutes ago, searinox904 said:

There are a bunch of scenarios where it could be the case... A friend could have done it once without your knowledge, you could have tried it on one list just to see if you could and then decide not to do it more etc etc. Just because you didn't do it a bunch of times doesn't mean you didn't do it once. 

3 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Yes i believe that people who cheat once,will cheat again.As long as they find what they are looking for

and what is that...exactly? There is a never ending list of trophies you can earn. I'm never going to be at the top of the leaderboards here, so there isn't a point of even trying to cheat to get there. Whats the point in buying games if you are just going to hack the trophy lists...and only come out with 4510 trophies?

5 minutes ago, searinox904 said:

and what is that...exactly? 

A save file

2 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

A save file

Which I didn't use.