DLC issues

StubbsDK

I just purchased Izanagi, Magatsu Izanagi and the Persona 4 costume packs, but I can't access them, and I didn't get a pop-up when booting up my save... I've tried reseting the game, shutting down my ps4, AND uninstalling, rebooting and then re-installing, but nothing works! And yes, the packs are installed, at least it says so in my add-on list...

HEEEEELP PLZ!!!!

3 minutes ago, StubbsDK said:

I just purchased Izanagi, Magatsu Izanagi and the Persona 4 costume packs, but I can't access them, and I didn't get a pop-up when booting up my save... I've tried reseting the game, shutting down my ps4, AND uninstalling, rebooting and then re-installing, but nothing works! And yes, the packs are installed, at least it says so in my add-on list...

HEEEEELP PLZ!!!!

Does the DLC region match the game region? For example, a US copy of the game wouldn't work with DLC purchased from the EU store. That's all I can think of as to why you can't access it.

1 minute ago, Undead Wolf said:

Does the DLC region match the game region? For example, a US copy of the game wouldn't work with DLC purchased from the EU store. That's all I can think of as to why you can't access it.

Yes, my game is r2, purchased at my local Gamestop, and all of the free DLC works fine, so it's really puzzling!

On 1/7/2017 at 4:29 PM, clanckster said:

I think u go to ur room and click on the storagebox

Nope, that doesn't work. As stated earlier, I don't even get a pop-up when I load my game, as I did when I DL'ed the free DLC

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, MissDreamer said:

I couldn't use my dlc packs either but other threads suggested restoring licences and that worked for me, so try that. I had the Persona 4 Dancing All Night costumes by the way.

THAAAANK YYYOOOOOOUUU!!!! That worked!!