July PS+ lineup! Until Dawn, Game of Thrones, etc..

angelgrievous

Until Dawn alone makes it a worthwhile month. 

Game of Thrones: Another easy Telltale Platinum

Tokyo Jungle…Decent game, I thought this was PS+ before but it was not. A dollar lost...picked it up in a Flash Sale.

Darkstalkers Resurrection….decent Fighter. Would have preferred Nitroblatz wtih Sonico in it

Element4L: Never heard of it.

Don’t Die Mr.Robot….difficult I have heard.

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Personally:   (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Objectively: Damn, this is a good month.

Those who do not own PS4 games will definitely be happy.

And obligatory.

#WEWANTVITAGAMES

Plus, here are trophy lists.

Until Dawn – PS4 :platinum:
Game of Thrones: A Telltale Series – PS4 :platinum:
That’s You – PS4 (4th July onwards): This is the first Playlink game coming out
Tokyo Jungle – PS3 100%
Darkstalkers Resurrection – PS3 100%
Don’t Die Mr Robot – PSV/PS4 100%
Element4l – PS Vita 100% (multiple lists)

Only two Plats, that's a bit underwhelming.

thanks for this.

Until Dawn and Darkstalkers get my attention. Already played thrones on PS3 (I try not to double up) and I don't know too much about Tokyo Jungle, any thoughts on that one?

For me, this seems like the best month in a long while.

Edited by paranoia_agent85

Good PS4 Lineup and i'm happy to get GoT in my list... I'm glad i have played games like GoT, Tales from the Borderlands and Life is Strange on PS3 only, so now i get these games cheap again ?...

Until Dawn is the best game this year from my point of view.... Played through this just recently...

Edited by Evil_Joker88

What is a playlink game. correct me if i'm wrong but after looking it up i assume it is a game where you connect with you phones or something.

Month is pretty good although i already own Until Dawn and played Game of Thrones on PS3. Might install tokyo jungle. The others i don't know yet

I see they're keeping that theme going by making all of the PS+ games "Okay, I guess."

Seriously though, Tokyo Jungle is pretty fun the first few playthroughs. It gets kind of old, but fairly fun for a while. Not really worth going for the 100% IMO though, as it gets really boring.

I may get the Game of Thrones game, but otherwise, I already own the only game I'm really interested in.

Wonderful Month, 2 Good Months in a row, it's a miracle!!!!

I'm really happy, PS4 selection, wonderful! Until dawn i've always been interested in it but not enough to spend money for, so really happy to get it :P While Games of Thrones, ehi easy plat!

On Ps3 I already have Tokyo jungle (And i'm happy since i loved it and got it like 3 years ago, sad to see not many appreciated it, hopefully more will now, it's even an easy 100%) and Darkstalkers well i always heard about his characters on the net and the game itself but never saw or tried it, definitively gonna see how it is!

On Vita Elemnt4al looks really nice! I'm gonna play it for sure despite the hard 100%! Don't die; Mr Robot instead... Yeah it loooks... Strange? I don't know, didn't get what it is from the trailer, i'll have to try it out xD 

Already own Tokyo Jungle, which I wasn't able to play yet, and Don't Die Mr. Robot! The latter requires people to earn Platinum medals in all levels, which, while not impossible, is probably going to be really tough for most people.

Edited by Deceptrox