July PS+ lineup! Until Dawn, Game of Thrones, etc..

angelgrievous

16 minutes ago, LeetWolf2 said:

Shame I already own Game of Thrones and Darkstalkers. Until Dawn is a great one though, along with Tokyo Jungle I've been told is pretty good

Well I own Until Dawn and Tokyo Jungle ahah 

Until Dawn, I'm sure you know how great the story is, but if you are planning on getting the platinum, try to enjoy the story first, it really is amazing!

Tokyo Jungle, although the graphics aren't the best ever, they actually look like PS2 graphics, the gameplay is solid and the strategy involving carnivorous and herbivorous animals makes this game fantastic! Great game mechanics!

25 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I've played Game of Thrones already (one of my least favorite Tell Tale  games) but looks like I'll be adding all the rest to my download list.

Great month for me :D

Same for me (in all regards to Game of Thrones). Until Dawn is exciting - I've held off purchasing that game on discount for a long time.

What the heck is "That's You!"? the only thing I can find about it online is that it's also known as "That's Shu!"

13 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

Super excited for the GoT one! I have only played one TTG and I can't wait to play more.

Hope you like it! I personally found GoT to be the worst of the TellTale games, mostly because the game wouldn't respect any of my decisions.

1 minute ago, starcrunch061 said:

Hope you like it! I personally found GoT to be the worst of the TellTale games, mostly because the game wouldn't respect any of my decisions.

Well, clearly, they were the wrong decisions :P:P 

I hope so too! It is good to know that I shouldn't expect a Tales of the Borderland experience.

Side note, I wonder why TTGs have been hot recently with PS+...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Personally:   (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Objectively: Damn, this is a good month.

Those who do not own PS4 games will definitely be happy.

And obligatory.

#WEWANTVITAGAMES

Plus, here are trophy lists.

Until Dawn – PS4 :platinum:
Game of Thrones: A Telltale Series – PS4 :platinum:
That’s You – PS4 (4th July onwards): This is the first Playlink game coming out
Tokyo Jungle – PS3 100%
Darkstalkers Resurrection – PS3 100%
Don’t Die Mr Robot – PSV/PS4 100%
Element4l – PS Vita 100% (multiple lists)

Only two Plats, that's a bit underwhelming.

Seriously, all PS+ OPs... Links please! Thanks Satoshi, have a like even though I don't agree with your Vita sentiment B)

I managed to play Until Dawn for free already, I wasn't really positive about it at the time (which is why it was free - full refund) but for those who have not played it yet, it's cool to play now you're getting it anyway.

Game Of Thrones: Think I'm one of the few who actually liked this Telltale game. I decided a while ago that their games were not worth the money I was paying for it so here's hoping post-GOT games (which I all don't have) will end up on PS+ too.

Bought Tokyo Jungle two years ago for $0,80 (wanted to empty my remaining US account wallet in a sale), still have not played it beyond the first trophy.

Don't know the others so I'll check the lists and youtube...

Darkstalkers Resurrection: ugh, another fighting game. No thanks, still haven't recovered from the last two.

Don’t Die Mr Robot: no thank you...

Element4l: oh negative metacritic review, you had me at relentlessly punishing platformer. Looks like fun!

Good month, just not for me. Good they added Element4l, didn't even know it existed but really want to try it now.

Just now, Squirlruler said:

Well, clearly, they were the wrong decisions :P:P 

Oh, you have no idea. xD

Just now, Squirlruler said:

I hope so too! It is good to know that I shouldn't expect a Tales of the Borderland experience.

It definitely wasn't for me. TotB is my favorite TellTale game, though.

1 minute ago, Squirlruler said:

Side note, I wonder why TTGs have been hot recently with PS+...

I think they like releasing them to get people primed for upcoming seasons. 

• Like 1

This is a great lineup in my opinion.

I aleady have Until Dawn and platted it. Highly recommended! One of my Top 5 PS4 games. I envy anyone playing through it for the first time. I wish I could!

I already have Game of Thrones too. Bought both of the season passes in a sale. Platted it on PS3 but yet to start it on PS4.

Probably just Tokyo Jungle for me this month. I've been on the verge of buying it a couple of times so I'm glad I held off.

That's another great month for PS4 owners. Until Dawn makes the lineup worth it alone. While Game of Thrones isn't my favourite Telltale game, I still really enjoyed it. I think it gets too much hate.

It's also yet another disappointing month for Vita. Seriously, would it kill you to give us some proper Vita games, Sony? It's always Cross-Buy indie games these days. Some VN's would be nice.

I'll probably give Tokyo Jungle a download, but I don't know if I'll ever play it.

6 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Game Of Thrones: Think I'm one of the few who actually liked this Telltale game. I decided a while ago that their games were not worth the money I was paying for it so here's hoping post-GOT games (which I all don't have) will end up on PS+ too.

I loved GoT telltale game. Was actually my first foray into their games. Felt accurate to feel of the books/show and I enjoyed its a "minor" family. Wish they'd release the sequel already =/.

Anyway...been itching to try until dawn. Think it was on sale a while back and I debated getting it but held off due to backlog and time constraints. Excited I'll get to add it to my collection now.

Yessssssss, I have been putting off buying Until Dawn for ages now. Very happy, I bought the yearly PS+ subscription on sale a few weeks ago for 35€ (paid monthly before that), and Until Dawn has justified almost half of that price the first month. :yay:

5 minutes ago, Khain24 said:

I loved GoT telltale game. Was actually my first foray into their games. Felt accurate to feel of the books/show and I enjoyed its a "minor" family. Wish they'd release the sequel already =/.

Well, maybe they're making a second season since they're putting the first on PS+...

5 minutes ago, Khain24 said:

Anyway...been itching to try until dawn. Think it was on sale a while back and I debated getting it but held off due to backlog and time constraints. Excited I'll get to add it to my collection now.

I did not like Until Dawn but it's worth the time now you can get it through PS+.

Just now, LeetWolf2 said:

You know it's getting a Season 2, right? It's pretty popular xD

Yeah they announced it a long time ago...like shortly after the released the final chapter of the first season...but they were also working on a ton of other games too. I wonder if they are just waiting for the show to kick back into gear before releasing more updates.

4 minutes ago, LeetWolf2 said:

You know it's getting a Season 2, right? It's pretty popular xD

Popular in the main gamer audience thanks to the franchise... Many people on PSNP are negative.

3 minutes ago, Khain24 said:

Yeah they announced it a long time ago...like shortly after the released the final chapter of the first season...but they were also working on a ton of other games too. I wonder if they are just waiting for the show to kick back into gear before releasing more updates.

They "announced" a second season for Wolf Among Us as well, still did not happen. Milkcraft and Milking Dead are more important.