July PS+ lineup! Until Dawn, Game of Thrones, etc..

angelgrievous

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Personally:   (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Objectively: Damn, this is a good month.

Those who do not own PS4 games will definitely be happy.

And obligatory.

#WEWANTVITAGAMES

Plus, here are trophy lists.

Until Dawn – PS4 :platinum:
Game of Thrones: A Telltale Series – PS4 :platinum:
That’s You – PS4 (4th July onwards): This is the first Playlink game coming out
Tokyo Jungle – PS3 100%
Darkstalkers Resurrection – PS3 100%
Don’t Die Mr Robot – PSV/PS4 100%
Element4l – PS Vita 100% (multiple lists)

Only two Plats, that's a bit underwhelming.

Great list nonetheless :D Until dawn is amazing, so hopefully all players will try this one out.

As always Sathoshi, provided the required add on content :D

Not a Game of Thrones fan, but I'll download the game because it's telltale! I was going to borrow Until Dawn from a friend but I'm not sure if it's one I want to play now. I'll still put it in my download list, just in case. Not sure what the other games are but I may check them out :)

-1 for already having both PS4 games already

+1 for pretty good lineup

You win some you lose some I guess.

OHHHHH Darkstalkers Resurrection! Woot! Always wanted to buy it but never had the will to do it.
Also kinda happy to see Tokyo Jungle for plus. Also wanted to buy it earlier this year when it was 3$ But I remember it was 98cents back in 2015.....

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

Nothing this month for me, already have Until Dawn and now I have to say there are too many Telltale games on PS+ (and I heard this one is just average). 2 games are also the  same interactive movie style.

Tokyo Jungle doesn't really interest me, I didn't get it when it was as low as $1 so now it's on PS+ I might try it.. in a few years.

Darkstalker, nah, I already have enough fighting games to play, mainly GG Xrd Rev 2 and I'm trying to platinum BBCF and P4AU.

PS Vita is as usual, no need to say anymore.

Wow, wonderful lineup for July! Game of Thrones, Tokyo Jungle and Darkstalkers Resurrection? Excellent titles! To bad I already own Until Dawn but it's nice to see that it was made free for this month for those who haven't played it yet.

First Tales From The Borderlands and now Game of Thrones? Sweet! Maybe they'll also have Batman Telltale for free in the future. :hmm: Until Dawn seems like a great horror game to play.....at night. :D The other games do look interesting so I'll give those a try as well. Not bad Sony, not bad.