UR/VR Plat Marathon-The kind of revenge of a Prinny with a scrub named Kent, Andrea, and a dood not worth mentioning in the title

UR/VR Plat Marathon  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

33 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Kent

The UR boy of the group looking to pop his UR plat cherry and finally become a man. He was really added for comic relief as Zajac and Andrea couldnt resist his puppy dog eyes when he begged to join so he could hang out with the big kids and his presence in this alone can provide much needed humor during some of the more stressful plats doods.

lol this is funny :awesome:

my vote goes to the scrub who wasnt worth mentioning, I hope he can pop some URs or some people will soon overtake him on his URs count :P

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I can't keep track with all these plat races.

Yeah, and polls like this really should have a "who are these people?" option, for funsies xD

Shall we do a plat race Edunstar, see who can get the least amount of platinums in a year?

13 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

The great thing about not having any URs is that everyone underestimates you. I can't wait to see your reactions when I win this. 

You get my vote just for this. Sick'em! Make us non-URs proud!

Edited by BillyHorrible
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Talk it over with everyone else and we decided no because we wanted to keep the race between us, nothing personal or anything dood

OK

Spoiler

Michael_Jordan_crying.jpg

It's all good.  I can finally game more often.  I've been stuck with 47 UR plats for the longest time :facepalm:  Maybe I can get 60 this year *cracks knuckles*

@zajac9999 I'm going for the gold sucka!!!  I'm comin for you!!!  

Spoiler

Booker-T-Hulk-Hogan-Nigga-600x250.jpg

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I feel the same. Especially as all seem to feature the same five random dudes. :D 

6 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Yeah, and polls like this really should have a "who are these people?" option, for funsies xD

Shall we do a plat race Edunstar, see who can get the least amount of platinums in a year?

For you a race of the type who plays the most obscure game with the least owners on PSNProfiles would be more fitting.

6 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

I feel the same. Especially as all seem to feature the same five random dudes. :D 

I promise this is the last one I'm in :P. (Well there may be one more coming next week but it's completely different from the ones I'm in now.) 

7 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

For you a race of the type who plays the most obscure game with the least owners on PSNProfiles would be more fitting.

Cool idea, though I find it discomforting how often people figure me as an "all about the indies" type of guy. I play as many AAA games as indie ones (I think, never actually counted) but I do feel like everyone knows Assassin's Creed or Grand Theft Auto already, while an obscure but cool game like Four Sided Fantasy, Magrunner or Octodad could do with a mention here and there.

@Crimson Idol that discomfort is not directed at you personally, it's just something I noticed lately, mostly in conversations with people very negative about indies.

... And sorry to the people in the race for my part in derailing this thread.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Cool idea, though I find it discomforting how often people figure me as an "all about the indies" type of guy. I play as many AAA games as indie ones (I think, never actually counted) but I do feel like everyone knows Assassin's Creed or Grand Theft Auto already, while an obscure but cool game like Four Sided Fantasy, Magrunner or Octodad could do with a mention here and there.

@Crimson Idol that discomfort is not directed at you personally, it's just something I noticed lately, mostly in conversations with people very negative about indies.

... And sorry to the people in the race for my part in derailing this thread.

I totally get your point It's more fun to experience a rather unknown game and share those hidden gems with others than talking about triple AAA-game, part 17.

@plat race:

Good luck to everyone in the race, you will need it against that dood dude.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

7 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I had to open my big, fat mouth. Just joined a plat race.