er_campanario

DIFFICULTY TROPHIES. PATCH 1.05

6 posts in this topic

Yesterday, Overkill released a patch to fix the bug involving the difficulty trophies of this game. Today I got my trophy playing with my crew and we had different scenarios. Two of them got the trophy after finishing every single heist (not included every single free DLC heist) . However, I didn't get the Deathwish one. We decided to complete every single job (including DLC free ones) and I got the Deathwish one after finishing the last one.

Btq6sc6.jpg

"Concesionario" means "Car Shop" , you'll likely need to complete every single them as I mentioned above.   I shared the picture in order to demostrate they were actually required in my case.

What should I do to get this trophy?

1- Complete every single standard job in Deathwish difficulty. You still didn't get it? . Refer to step 2.

2- Complete Lab Rats on Deathwish difficulty.

3- Complete every single free DLC heist .

Following these steps you will get your Deathwish difficulty award.

Have a nice day.

Edited by er_campanario

If you did all (non-dlc/event) heists and no trophies, try Lab Rats first! That was the solution for me and my friend too.

Edited by sXe_SiC_

4 hours ago, sXe_SiC_ said:

If you did all (non-dlc/event) heists and no trophies, try Lab Rats first! That was the solution for me and my friend too.

Thank you for the feedback. I did it before Car Shop and still no results, so I completed all. The best you can do is complete everything except paid DLC, so you don't need to worry about it.

I think these trophies are still glitched, i got hard and very hard trophy related before the fix patch and the overkill difficult trophy after the patch, i didn't finish the Car Shop even once in any difficult.

On 6/29/2017 at 5:42 AM, sXe_SiC_ said:

After doing all the heists needed for DW, nothing popped. After doing a Lab Rats on DW it popped along with the platinum. i guess they added Lab Rats to get it.  im just glad it worked after patch.

On 31/8/2017 at 1:17 AM, Kam4e2r0n said:

After doing all the heists needed for DW, nothing popped. After doing a Lab Rats on DW it popped along with the platinum. i guess they added Lab Rats to get it.  im just glad it worked after patch.

Cool, I am going to edit my post then.