Minecraft ps3 dlc pack 6 U.S. version isn't out yet.

Silently

Here's the thing. I have heard in Japan, Asia, Europe version are already out except here in U.S. for mine craft Dlc pack 6 both in vita and ps4. But today I tested one of the trophies. The bed colorful one it pop. I went to tutorial mode and completed it. I went straight to very end of the map where there was big chest and crafting table sitting to each other. From there I started to collect the necessary items for color ink. I got about 8-10 different color. I also got a white plain bed that sitting across next to crafting table. After applying different color the trophy pop. I tried to synch but it didn't synch. I know the update hasn't arrive yet in U.S. but will i be in trouble if the trophy pop anyway? I know someone had tried to play this game with new features. The trophy pop in Eastern part of USA. Try it now u will see what I meant. I wanna know if this ok?

Edited by Silent

This happened with Minecraft before a few packs back on the PS3. Expansion pack 5 if I recall correctly. You were allowed to earn all the trophies on the PS3 but when you attempted to sync them the trophies didn't show up. But when they did sync it to the servers and then you synced again. All the trophies that you earned prior were already there. For example me, I earned all the dlc trophies for expansion pack 5 before the trophy set released on the PS3 version. So when they did release it all I had to do was sync to the servers and boom I was already done. I can't say the same for this patch however. 

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 1

Yes. I didn't see the update and I use disc version for minecraft. The website said that update will pop in few hours but I heard from others they were able to play and pop their trophies even the patch hasn't come out yet. I find that odd until the bed trophy pop out an hour ago. Eastern time.

Edited by Silent

Well my friends from ps3 version was able to pop all the trophies. However it won't synch from their console. It's hard to say that the update patch hasn't arrived for ps3 version even though ps4 was been out days ago. I heard from someone the download patch will available on tuesday. Still unsure it that was also an accurate information. Sorry.

26 minutes ago, Silent said:

Well my friends from ps3 version was able to pop all the trophies. However it won't synch from their console. It's hard to say that the update patch hasn't arrived for ps3 version even though ps4 was been out days ago. I heard from someone the download patch will available on tuesday. Still unsure it that was also an accurate information. Sorry.

The patch has arrived, there just aren't any trophies on the PS3 trophy of the game...yet. I have the PS3 version with the update installed, I've dyed my bed a different colour but have had no trophy pop. The reason I want to know is because I really don't want to have spend any more time on this game re-earning my 100%.

5 hours ago, LeetWolf2 said:

The patch has arrived, there just aren't any trophies on the PS3 trophy of the game...yet. I have the PS3 version with the update installed, I've dyed my bed a different colour but have had no trophy pop. The reason I want to know is because I really don't want to have spend any more time on this game re-earning my 100%.

Were u doing this part in tutorial in survival mode? cuz all the ink colors are in the same spot as wool colors in one big chest. U have to use all the ink colors to apply in plain bed (white) the trophy will pop. And sadly I can't test whether it's download patch is up or not cuz I'm not at home.

44 minutes ago, Silent said:

Were u doing this part in tutorial in survival mode? cuz all the ink colors are in the same spot as wool colors in one big chest. U have to use all the ink colors to apply in plain bed (white) the trophy will pop. And sadly I can't test whether it's download patch is up or not cuz I'm not at home.

Oh right, that's my bad I only did one dye. I'll try it again when I have time to see if a trophy pops

19 hours ago, Xugashi said:

Is there a limit to how many trophies a game can have? Because this is getting extremely annoying!

If you think this is bad you should see Driveclub's Trophies 21 DLC's and counting (Probably)

• Like 1

After some research I could not find any articles, except other forums on different trophy sites, addressing this situation. But, and this is just my hypothesis, I think they are going to release the DLC for the PS3 tomorrow along with the new Rocket League dlc. Maybe Sony thinks they synced all 3 versions of the Minecraft dlc and are not aware that the PS3 trophy set didn't sync. So I believe that tomorrow when they sync the Rocket League trophies they will also sync the Minecraft trophies for PS3 as well. Just my two cents. :)

• Like 1