The Game deleted from PS store!

abdo177

Not there yet? I do have the game installed on PS4, waiting to be played. :P

Yet, I'm waiting that the developers (or should I say one developer!) change the name of both the game and the trophy list... so it doesn't look anymore as the obvious cash grab it was! :awesome:

Edited by Maxie Mouse

@MMDE I can definitely say that Gaming is an art, as any other forms of art, there's no boundary for creativity and ideas and so we get the most nonsense WTF ideas we can get! So yeah... even if this game is completely WTF, I can imagine some people will find their satisfaction from these arts. ? Good for them! xD

• Like 1

On 29.6.2017 at 6:22 PM, starcrunch061 said:

That's not what I said. What I said was that there are more indie cash grabs than AAA cash grabs. This isn't even debatable. The whole point of a "cash grab" is get high profit for low investment. AAA games require more investment than indie games.

There are good indie games, but stop making up nonsense. 

The microtransactions of the AAA games are the biggest cash grab that no Indie game has ever even come close to my knowledge. Up to 75€ for a GTA V online cash card, up to 100€ for Call of Duty points, up to 100€ for Helix credits in Assassin's Creed and that's just to name a few. Games like 1000 Top Rated or even My Name is Mayo where each of those is less than $5 doesn't really compare to any of those AAA microtransactions. And I think you can agree with me that making virtual numbers in an in-game account more by adding money in GTA or CoD points for Black Ops 3 is a lot less effort than what the Indie devs did for the games.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, iAlphaSoldier said:

The microtransactions of the AAA games are the biggest cash grab that no Indie game has ever even come close to my knowledge. Up to 75€ for a GTA V online cash card, up to 100€ for Call of Duty points, up to 100€ for Helix credits in Assassin's Creed and that's just to name a few. Games like 1000 Top Rated or even My Name is Mayo where each of those is less than $5 doesn't really compare to any of those AAA microtransactions. And I think you can agree with me that making virtual numbers in an in-game account more by adding money in GTA or CoD points for Black Ops 3 is a lot less effort than what the Indie devs did for the games.

This, Microtransation are ok on a F2P game, but on a big game like GTA, well it's a shame.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MMDE said:

Did they ever release this outside NA? -_- Annoying when these games aren't released in EU. Another example is Mayo.

What I'd love is this game getting a EU release, I don't care if it's in JP

Dog poop simulator! xD 

Dog poop simulator! :giggle: Man I love dogs but not the poop part. But if it came onto the EU store I would "SCOOP" it up immediately 

• Like 1

On 7/11/2017 at 3:28 PM, FlareZero said:

This, Microtransation are ok on a F2P game, but on a big game like GTA, well it's a shame.

I hated Microtransaction.. then I take for granted that, while others pay for this crap and finance the developers, we others who don't pay get free content and free trophies. :) It's a win-win situation!

Edited by Maxie Mouse

Sony did well but again they let crap like my name is mayo on the Store,and a lot of crappy games that look like unfinished PS2 games,still rather a bad-made game with a decent trophy list than a thing calling itself game instead of what really is...bait for lame trophy whores.I love me some PSN games but they're out of control on PS4.And this game that got removed is a fuckin shame...I hope it never returns.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Welmosca said:

Sony did well but again they let crap like my name is mayo on the Store,and a lot of crappy games that look like unfinished PS2 games,still rather a bad-made game with a decent trophy list than a thing calling itself game instead of what really is...bait for lame trophy whores.I love me some PSN games but they're out of control on PS4.And this game that got removed is a fuckin shame...I hope it never returns.

Things Are Getting Out Of Control Lately Its Not Just This Game There Are Extremely A Lot Worst Than This Before 6 Or More Years Getting A Platinum Make You Feel Like You Achive Something But Now With Those Games Everywhere You Can Get Tons Of Platinum Without Almost Doing Anything

• Like 2

The trailer is  absolutely amazing!! after seeing it I don't even know what the game is about, only thing I got from it is it earn a platinum in a very short time. This is the biggest cash grab of all time for all trophy whores. So Sony had to step in and say "to obvious guys!" ?

On 7/13/2017 at 10:15 AM, lordzeze said:

Why does it matter that these games are on the store? No one if forcing you to buy them. if people want to buy them then its their business. Stop acting like it is the end of the world that these games are on the PSN store.

seriously, the amount of people that get upset about things that do not affect them in anyway what so ever is just sad

On 13.7.2017 at 7:15 PM, lordzeze said:

Why does it matter that these games are on the store? No one if forcing you to buy them. if people want to buy them then its their business. Stop acting like it is the end of the world that these games are on the PSN store.

Not the end of the world but a huge "fuck you" to the trophy hunting community. Due to games like this platinums don't mean anything anymore. Now it's all about a high platinum rate, rather

than achieving something. A couple of years ago, 100 platinums meant something. Now that's not really the case anymore.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gommes_ said:

Not the end of the world but a huge "fuck you" to the trophy hunting community. Due to games like this platinums don't mean anything anymore. Now it's all about a high platinum rate, rather

than achieving something. A couple of years ago, 100 platinums meant something. Now that's not really the case anymore.

Whenever something (music, art, writing, games) esoteric goes mainstream -- meaning initial appreciation or achievement was held only by a subset of the population, but then awareness expanded -- that initial subset often feels wronged, often admonishes the mainstream folks, and often their appreciation diminishes. It happens time and time again. I remember people feeling similarly way back in the 90's, when alternative rock exploded. ('You may like Nirvana now, but I liked them then!') Doyle Brunson, poker legend, admitted losing interest in the game once the masses gained it.

What's the point? No one is wrong or right here. I'm just thankful we have a plethora of games to choose from.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gommes_ said:

How did it mess up the trophy hunting community? At the end of the day trophies never meant anything. They are just something fun to get in games and sometimes extent my enjoyment of a game. Who cares if someone else got a bunch of trophies for sliding some tiles, which happens to be the same pattern every time. 

Edited by lordzeze

12 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

How did it mess up the trophy hunting community? At the end of the day trophies never meant anything. They are just something fun to get in games and sometimes extent my enjoyment of a game. Who cares if someone else got a bunch of trophies for sliding some tiles, which happens to be the same pattern every time. 

What if I told you that trophies do mean something to the trophy hunting community? It's a wild concept, I know. :P

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

What if I told you that trophies do mean something to the trophy hunting community? It's a wild concept, I know. :P

It might mean something for everyone in the community, but not necessarily the same. For some it might be enough to have a large amount of trophies, for others it might the ratio of ultra rares they have, or the amount of difficult trophies, and there's still a whole bunch of other reasons.

The problem is, a whole bunch of people tend to compare their trophy collection to the one of others, who might have completely different standards when it comes to gaining trophies.

Would be nice if people would stop measuring people and their prefered games/playstyles by their own standards. 

• Like 4