The Game deleted from PS store!

abdo177

1 hour ago, lordzeze said:

How did it mess up the trophy hunting community? At the end of the day trophies never meant anything. They are just something fun to get in games and sometimes extent my enjoyment of a game. Who cares if someone else got a bunch of trophies for sliding some tiles, which happens to be the same pattern every time. 

Of course it never meant anything. But it did for a huge portion of this community. Now I get the feeling that everybody should be able to get a platinum and since it was too hard

for some people, developers work around that so no one is discouraged. Getting hard trophies was always about reading about things, getting encouraged by others,

share experiences and so on.

Compare it to the community of Skyrim or Dark Souls which work through the hard stuff, explore secrets and share them amongst each other. 

It's an accomplishment to finish Dark Souls as much as it is to get a platinum for a game. (and it doesn't have to be super brutal)

My name is mayo's and games which are alike purpose is just this digital currency - that's it. And in my opinion, this is something I don't get.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Paige-ID said:

Lol, don't even pretend that easy platinums are some kind of new phenomena. We've had easy platinum trophies/easy trophies since July of 2008. Hannah Montana, Terminator Salvation, any Dreamworks game, any Disney/Pixar game, any visual novel from Japan.

Those games all had "derp" reputations years ago but it never caused platinums like Wipeout HD, Ninja Gaiden, Star Ocean 4, or CoD World at War to suddenly become meaningless.

The hatred towards these easy games stems from a deep subconscious envy; advancing/succeeding with considerably less effort than you. The best remedy is to not let others define your accomplishments.

You are probably right. Nevertheless it can be seen that "developers" see this as a new chance to get buyers. Hannah Montana did not have the goal to sell the game due to the trophies rather than a quick cash grab, cause of the franchise.

While this game, just like other movie titles, was "abused" for its trophies, the studio never promoted it with easy achievements.

This has changed now and there seems to be a whole new market for piss poor trophies. 

On a personal note, I don't let others define my accomplishments. I see the community for trophy hunting changing for the worse and the value of a platinum watering down. 

Edited by Gommes_
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Gommes_ said:

On a personal note, I don't let others define my accomplishments. I see the community for trophy hunting changing for the worse and the value of a platinum watering down. 

The Community for trophy hunting changed for the worst when people started hacking trophies. Easy platinum trophies don't devalue platinum trophies, cheating does that. Someone will probably get the same feeling of fun and accomplishment from that easy platinum trophy that a different person would get from a super hard platinum trophy. Besides, a staggering amount of people hack trophies, cheat to get those same "bragging" rights for those same hard games that most people are proud of and I find it hard to believe that anything, even the easiest/fastest platinum trophy could be killing the trophy hunting community faster than that.

On 22.7.2017 at 3:54 PM, Gamer-Girls-FTW said:

The Community for trophy hunting changed for the worst when people started hacking trophies. Easy platinum trophies don't devalue platinum trophies, cheating does that. Someone will probably get the same feeling of fun and accomplishment from that easy platinum trophy that a different person would get from a super hard platinum trophy. Besides, a staggering amount of people hack trophies, cheat to get those same "bragging" rights for those same hard games that most people are proud of and I find it hard to believe that anything, even the easiest/fastest platinum trophy could be killing the trophy hunting community faster than that.

I agree. Of course, hacking is way worse than any easy game could be.

On 22/7/2017 at 3:54 PM, Gamer-Girls-FTW said:

Hacking a game is the worst part of human mind, these people are just junk.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, FlareZero said:

How people can play this if isn't anymore on the PSN, with the sharing?

Maybe some people bought it But didn't have the time to play it on day 1..or some are game sharing..some people have several different accounts on the same console it was purchased on this allowing other accounts to access it, etc.

Edit: but in all seriousness, how is this thread still a thread, it's a stupid cash grab game, there's a million more out there just like it

Edited by Property_Damage
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, FlareZero said:

How people can play this if isn't anymore on the PSN, with the sharing?

I bought it but haven't played it yet. There are a few reasons for this. Firstly, it would have been my 200th plat and I wanted that milestone for MGS V. Secondly, I bought it because I wanted a plat from a game with a name that started with a number. and after the game was pulled form the store the dev stated that the name had to be changed. I'm therefore waiting to see what the new name will be and if it will affect the current trophy list, because if it keeps the same list and the name changes to not start with a number then I might decide not to play it after all.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

I bought it but haven't played it yet. There are a few reasons for this. Firstly, it would have been my 200th plat and I wanted that milestone for MGS V. Secondly, I bought it because I wanted a plat from a game with a name that started with a number. and after the game was pulled form the store the dev stated that the name had to be changed. I'm therefore waiting to see what the new name will be and if it will affect the current trophy list, because if it keeps the same list and the name changes to not start with a number then I might decide not to play it after all.

Well, I too do thing like buy a game and play after some time ( I have bought Yakuza 0 on D1 and still I have to start the game),. and the milestone for 200 platinum it's a important one, so, I understan your way to do things.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/07/2017 at 2:15 PM, lordzeze said:

Why does it matter that these games are on the store? No one if forcing you to buy them. if people want to buy them then its their business. Stop acting like it is the end of the world that these games are on the PSN store.

Since the cancer is not affecting you,you just ignore it right?...that your line of thought?...hmpf.No not the end of the world indeed just the end of the Store's reputation with garbage like that available on it.

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, PSX_Trepie said:

Has there been any news on the re-launch of this game?  I missed it during it's initial release.

You could always keep hoping it makes a return, but I can't imagine what the hold up is. Can't be that hard to change the name and description on the Store, and resubmit it to Sony. It's not like he had to reprogram anything, as the game functions as intended. 

On 29/6/2017 at 8:02 AM, mcnichoj said:

Madden 17 on PS3. Only two achievers.

Because the 'Winning Draft Day' trophy is ridiculously luck based.

The odds of winning the lottery are higher.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Winning-Draft-Day-achievement-on-xbox-360-is-unobtainable/td-p/5636444/page/4

Edited by charlijaen

• 3 months later...
On 24.9.2017 at 3:15 PM, charlijaen said:

Because the 'Winning Draft Day' trophy is ridiculously luck based.

The odds of winning the lottery are higher.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Winning-Draft-Day-achievement-on-xbox-360-is-unobtainable/td-p/5636444/page/4

its funny how EA fucks their costumers over and over in every single game, not fixing anything, and people still wont boycott them

23 minutes ago, StoRmAreA said:

its funny how EA fucks their costumers over and over in every single game, not fixing anything, and people still wont boycott them

It's a PS3 game, there probably won't be a 18/19/20 version next time.

I lol'd hard at the people talking about the Better Business Bureau in that thread. Like they could change anything...