Sell this game to me.

Well, the trophies are significantly harder than GTA Heists, the GTA Heists hold your hand too much but when you play this game you need to know what you're doing. If you don't already have friends lined up to play it with you, I wouldn't bother playing it because you can really only enjoy this game when you play with people and use mics and learn what to do. There are a variety of heists but a lot of them like to repeat each other by re-using the same location but with different objectives (Fucking Bank Heists). The graphics are decent, but it's not one of the best looking games of all time, but it won't burn your eyes out. Most heists either have the option to do them in stealth or by going loud and fighting waves of cops while trying to do all the objectives, there are some annoying cop types such as Cloakers and Bulldozers who can down you within seconds or in one hit. The game has skill trees that you can use when you level up, they increase certain attributes such as allowing you to deploy two ammo bags instead of the default one and so on, you'd have to look up skill build videos to see what works for you. There are also perk decks which use your XP to unlock abilities such as increased chances of dodging bullets. This game is hardly anything like GTA Heists, I'd say it's better than GTA Heists but only if you have people to play with who know you, I'd be bored if I only played on my own or with randoms. The DLCs cost money, you can buy The Big Score Edition to get most of the DLC and the main game and then there's The Most Wanted bundle which costs £15.99 (I think). Aside from that, if you really care about trophies then it will be a long and relatively hard experience going for it, it takes over 100 hours to get 100% on it now and Infamy 25 would take up most of that time. 

• Like 3

I'm not sure if i can sell it to you but if you like a challenge than this game will give it to you. It is more enjoyable (and almost a requirement) to have a friend and as the prev poster said you need mics. The game is all about teamwork and working as a unit. The layouts and locations of certain things will change but the objectives are always the same and after a while things may get old. Us PS4 users dont have all the updates that PC has but we just got a huge and much needed update. I say if you want a well respected plat that not many really try to go for, then give this a shot but only if you like a FPS game that requires communication and teamwork.

• Like 1

As someone who plated the ps3 version solo, I will mirror what others have said about needing friends to truly enjoy this game. This versions trophies are harder and require more time to understand the game. Plus I feel the randoms are worse in this version.

It can be a fun game, but sometimes taking 45 mins to get halfway through a heist only for you to fail it due to RNG is rage inducing.

Also IMO the game really doesn't get fun until you get to a higher level (high 70s)

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1