Level Xp required

Sailar91

2 minutes ago, Sakuya said:

From 20-21 30k~ 21-22 35k~ 22-23 40k~ 23-24 45k~  24-25 50k~
Might be off a few k's but better than nothing. below that i have no idea 

Wow 50k is a lot, like more than 10 games :/ 
They need to do a double xp weekend!

Thanks btw

I was running map "the descent" alone on normal for xp farming .  Map is very small because you only have 1 room for every Wave. You dont have to search enemys or the boss. I dont know if farming in coop is more worth it , but if you go alone than "the descent" is quickest map.

On 2017-07-01 at 1:27 PM, The_Kopite said:

OMG the grind from level 20-25 is bleeding crazy! So many hours just to grind sadly lol

The grind is ridiculous to get to 25. I can't imagine ever playing the game after I eventually get the plat on it just because being stuck as medic the entire time has not been hugely fun for me. I really like being a medic, but it sucks to feel forced to stay this way just so I can get the trophy. And I really want to see what that 25 ability is like so it's not just because mah trophy either.

Can't imagine investing the time to level other classes. At least with the one that gets xp from welding wouldn't be so bad, since you can always earn xp toward it as anyone. I'm already level 5 on there lol

18 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

The list is completly off 

23 to 24 37k

24 to 25 is like 44k 

you are totally right the table is outdated. this one seems legit though https://wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?title=Perks_(Killing_Floor_2)#XP_Requirement it matches with your numbers.

btw: lvl 20 is like 50% progress so its about the same effort for the the next 5 levels.

Edited by serverTimeout

On 7/4/2017 at 1:09 AM, Elvick_ said:

The grind is ridiculous to get to 25. I can't imagine ever playing the game after I eventually get the plat on it just because being stuck as medic the entire time has not been hugely fun for me. I really like being a medic, but it sucks to feel forced to stay this way just so I can get the trophy. And I really want to see what that 25 ability is like so it's not just because mah trophy either.

Can't imagine investing the time to level other classes. At least with the one that gets xp from welding wouldn't be so bad, since you can always earn xp toward it as anyone. I'm already level 5 on there lol

lol Yep. Managed to grind it out, and it has now been deleted from my ps4, no interest in it anymore. The grind 'killed' it for me lol

Yeah, not sure. I started playing about two week ago and I'm level 21 1/2 after getting a good group with a decent not glitch strat in the prison to get the hell on earth trophy. Was going to grind the level 25 perk trophy for the last thing, but my son is planning on picking the game back up once the summer event gets activated for the PS4 then I think I'll grind my 3 1/2 levels out then with suedo new content.

On 07/07/2017 at 5:33 PM, The_Kopite said:

lol Yep. Managed to grind it out, and it has now been deleted from my ps4, no interest in it anymore. The grind 'killed' it for me lol

Unlucky, better re-install it for the new trophy :D