Trophy Discussion

ninjaplease123

27 minutes ago, Reda_Debrov said:

Really interesting, one trophy asks for a game of 6 people, I don't think it's an online game and since you have to use your phone that means you need six phones, it looks quite easy put might be a pain to get some of the trophies.

I think it may have an online part to it since the "Friends Without Borders" is for completing an online game, so hopefully you don't need 6 physical phones to do it 

I was considering playing this with my wife but seeing it has trophies for 3, 4, 5,  and 6 players I may give it a pass. At least on my main acct anyways. We don't have 6 mobile devices in our home.

For those saying we have to use our phone. Your tablet will work also.

29 minutes ago, ConAir said:

Some Trophies need 6 players. I wonder if that means 6 PSN accounts are needed. 

This game uses Android phones to play, either play with 5 friends (which looks like the best option) or join 5 online players :)

Nothing too much to say but a lot of the trophy icons for this list look cool as beans! (particularly the one with the Pomeranian on it, like @ShadowStar83x said) One of the trophy icons in particular standed out for me the most, maybe because i'm not a Normie?

If there is one thing I can say about this icon is that it's...

Spoiler

16La95fa6.png

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!

Sorry if this was a little bit off topic but I don't know why, I just had to put that out there for some weird reason...

5 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

I was considering playing this with my wife but seeing it has trophies for 3, 4, 5,  and 6 players I may give it a pass. At least on my main acct anyways. We don't have 6 mobile devices in our home.

For those saying we have to use our phone. Your tablet will work also.

Don't want to ruin that precious 76% completion!

So you can earn trophies now using only your phone? You go to someone's house, log in with your PSN ID, answer the questions or whatever, and it pops the trophies on your account?

No reason Sony couldn't give them to you — it sounds like they've put in a whole back-end framework for this type of game. It just feels weirder than it really is, I guess.

9 hours ago, Walter_Breit said:

Well that sucks since almost my entire family uses iPhones 1f602.png Guess i will have to pass this one 1f61e.png

4 hours ago, DubSkins said:

Can you not use an iPhone? That would be so ridiculously stupid, I was actually looking forward to this game.

My mistake, I refered Android since I own one, you can play with both with an Android and iOS :)

Edited by bpmotard

6 hours ago, rdhight said:

So you can earn trophies now using only your phone? You go to someone's house, log in with your PSN ID, answer the questions or whatever, and it pops the trophies on your account?

No reason Sony couldn't give them to you — it sounds like they've put in a whole back-end framework for this type of game. It just feels weirder than it really is, I guess.

I don't think this is how it works.

The game runs on a PS4, your phone is only the controller. Trophies will pop up for the PS4 profile.

Hmmm.... let's hope that the 6 players game work online because, seriously, who has 6 phones/tablets anyway? And the most embarrassing part is to ask your family or your friends to come over just for trophies, especially an awkward social game...

Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Zanreo said:

So it DOES have online play... good, I don't have 6 local friends who can just come over whenever just for trophies x3

Well, we can help us out with boosting if the "6 player game" trophy works with online play ;D Of course... if I really want to play this game...

Edited by Maxie Mouse

On 6/30/2017 at 6:04 AM, Reda_Debrov said:

Really interesting, one trophy asks for a game of 6 people, I don't think it's an online game and since you have to use your phone that means you need six phones, it looks quite easy put might be a pain to get some of the trophies.

Woolworths was clearing some old tablets and phones a month or so ago near me. I bought 4 tablets for 10 bucks a piece and a new phone for the missus (temp job, her's died a few days prior) for 20. 

I'll grab that trophy just to justify buying all those tablets.