Trophy Discussion

ninjaplease123

Lucky enough, I got enough phones here at home, will use my old one, my actual phone, the old phones of my mother and father, tablet of my mum and the phone of my brother :D should work just fine ^^ looking forward to this easy plat! 

On 2017-07-02 at 4:20 AM, PatMac19 said:

Lucky enough, I got enough phones here at home, will use my old one, my actual phone, the old phones of my mother and father, tablet of my mum and the phone of my brother :D should work just fine ^^ looking forward to this easy plat! 

I mean, it looks like that I have enough mobiles around my family... but I'd feel ashamed to ask borrowing everybody's phone just for trophies...

19 hours ago, Maxie Mouse said:

I mean, it looks like that I have enough mobiles around my family... but I'd feel ashamed to ask borrowing everybody's phone just for trophies...

Naah from my parents I use their old phones, shouldn't bother them. And my brother is trophy hunter like me, so he can relate. Furthermore, I will only need them for a few hours at maximum :D

@PatMac19 Well, let's see today the moment of truth if we can do a "six player game" online or locally only.

Honestly, never ever should developers impose trophies like these for trophy hunters. This will be troublesome for many people.

Edited by Maxie Mouse

Gonna wait to see if there are any glitched trophies before starting. 

But it looks like a fairly straightforward platinum 

Also, anyone wondering about the 6 player trophy, it will require:

- 1 PSN Account

- Laptop/PC with Firefox or Chrome or 6 Internet capable devices. 

17 hours ago, Maxie Mouse said:

@PatMac19 Well, let's see today the moment of truth if we can do a "six player game" online or locally only.

Honestly, never ever should developers impose trophies like these for trophy hunters. This will be troublesome for many people.

You will be able to do it locally. This game is like Jackbox or Use Your Words.

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

Gonna wait to see if there are any glitched trophies before starting. 

But it looks like a fairly straightforward platinum 

Also, anyone wondering about the 6 player trophy, it will require:

- 1 PSN Account

- Laptop/PC with Firefox or Chrome or 6 Internet capable devices. 

how?

9 minutes ago, Sakuya said:

You can do the six players in one game trophy online, but Prolific Creators has to be local. Can't use questions in an online game.

Do you know how to set up an online game? Is it only with friends you can do it or with other people around the globe??

50 minutes ago, Sakuya said:

You can do the six players in one game trophy online, but Prolific Creators has to be local. Can't use questions in an online game.

Well, time to contact Wish Studios and ask them to add custom drawings and questions in online game in a future patch.

22 minutes ago, TristanBrown17 said:

@Nitro The game is not like Jackbox. I've searched and found nothing. I sent an email to the developers. I will update in this thread if I hear back.

I'm about to send a message to Wish Studios and request that they allow us user created questions and drawings in online game.

1 hour ago, MITSTREITER said:

You can the Multiplayer-Trophies reach online :D. Create a Gamingsession.

Not everything is obtainable online unfortunately. User created questions and drawings are disabled online, so Prolific Creators require 6 devices locally... the only one trophy that will prevent the Platinum for many... for now, the game just launched yesterday.

Anyway, I sent a message to the developers, here what it looks like this below. Tell me why you think.

Hi there.
I, as many other players, have a blast playing your game That's You! on PS4. Though we have noticed that there was missing something: Adding drawings or questions that we have created in an online game. We wondered "Why? Why can't we?" and here's my question: why cannot we add user created questions and drawings on an online game? Is there any reason for this to happen?

Yes, I may understand that the game was advertised as a couch local party game, but you added an online mode and we shouldn't be restricted to one feature, we both offline and online players should profit the same features as others. And we shouldn't be restricted with Trophies.

You see, I am a Trophy completionist and it feels hurtful that we cannot earn the Prolific Creators trophy and other trophies related to the user created questions and drawings. The same seems for Photo Game because we haven't met Photo game on online too. I don't see enough people who would be able to gather 6 players game locally for those trophies. I'm not the only one disappointed, others are too. I can talk for everyone else of how unfair it is. We should be allowed to add our questions and drawings with friends from the other sides of the world.

So here are my suggestions:
- Enable players to add questions and drawings we created in online game. Online game is private game with friends afterall.
- The host should have the option to allow or not user created questions and drawings.
-  Enable Photo Game online so many trophies are obtainable online.

This is a feedback for everyone, not only about trophies. Think about those people who don't have 6 phones/tablets around, who cannot get trophies because they don't have enough friends with phones. Think about to those people who don't have enough friends interested to this game and want to join some friends online. Can you think about all the people who enjoy your game and they want to add a little more spices with their own questions and drawings on online game? Not only you'll make local players happy, you'll make the distant online players and the trophy completionists happy too! Please allow us to add user created drawings and questions and allow us those trophies in online game in a future game update. Thank you!

Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Maxie Mouse said:

Not everything is obtainable online unfortunately. User created questions and drawings are disabled online, so Prolific Creators require 6 devices locally... the only one trophy that will prevent the Platinum for many... for now, the game just launched yesterday.

Stupid question but:
Did anyone try to run the smartphone app in an Android-emulator? There are a few available for Windows and Mac OS (X) so that might be chance for all those without 6 tables/smartphones to play the game locally without the need of other people.

7 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

How about if you download a/some android emulators and then run the app on the emulator on your computer? Might be able to do everything solo that way.

Do you know a software or a method to launch the APK multiple times on computer? and the clones are connected to the local network as well?

16 minutes ago, Maxie Mouse said:

Do you know a software or a method to launch the APK multiple times on computer? and the clones are connected to the local network as well?

Memu is one Android emulator that should be able to create multiple cloned instances, but I don't know how well it would interact with That's You! or how the camera/picture questions would work.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zadorvp said:

Memu is one Android emulator that should be able to create multiple cloned instances, but I don't know how well it would interact with That's You! or how the camera/picture questions would work.

If the emulator can connect into the local network through the computer, it should work. My theory would be that the app will see a total blank display on the camera, yet you'd be able to take a shot. It won't matter since there's no rule when it comes to take pictures in this game.

Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 1