Trophy Discussion

ninjaplease123

9 hours ago, Mania112 said:

HOW TO GUARANTEE IT WORKS: Create 1 question per player in 6 different categories. Keep a note of which category you're using (i put the name actually in the question to keep track).

It's not random. The game needs 1 question for each round, so if 2 players have created a question in the same category there won't be enough for 6.

Exactly this. Just have 1 selfmade question per category/area and they will appear. Its also a perfect way to guarantee 6 visited areas towards the 'tourist' trophy, cause the selfmade question will make sure that area will be visited. If near the end of your trophyhunt for this game, you still are missing a specific category/area from showing up, put a selfmade question in that area to get it done.

edit: forgot to mention, I only used 6 questions, no pics needed

Edited by Barriebar17
  • Like 1

On 7/8/2017 at 9:08 AM, Maxie Mouse said:

@Combatting It's all about a prevention from protecting their butt from any complains. I know, it sounds nonsense since how many games do allow user-created content and always sexual or nazi symbols? There exists a Report option for a reason. They shouldn't break our freedom of fun with our close friends online.

Plus... as far as I know, can't you only play with people on your friend list anyway? People who will likely be people you know or added specifically to play with, so it's basically the same as playing locally. Sure, online user-created content will always get its share of inappropiate content but since you can't play with random strangers anyway, it's not like you're gonna be randomly paired up with some troll drawing dick swastikas on everything... unless they assume online friends are more likely to do that or something, as opposed to local ones? idk

Edited by Zanreo

52 minutes ago, Zanreo said:

unless they assume online friends are more likely to do that or something, as opposed to local ones? idk

I don't think so. You see, the developers have no control of what's going on in local game; when it comes to online, it's easy to add anyone then simply play with them, without knowing what those strangers would do. When developers have control on a multiplayer, they impose their policy in the goal of making a clean environment as much as possible for the children who play the game (there's a filter option within the game for avoiding those suggestive questions) or making the online environnement fair and ban the cheaters and people who harrass. With strangers, it is way much impossible to predict their actions.

While the boosters I played with for trophies, no one was offended by those who made boobs and dicks, they started it then I followed. xD Thankfully no one was offended and reported us. Some could have been triggered you know.

Anyway, I care less about this issue of not adding custom questions in online game since I have Android emulators as solution and I got my damn trophies this way. If I'd ever play more those mobile only PlayLink games coming someday, those emulators will be there for me!

Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Maxie Mouse said:

Anyway, I care less about this issue of not adding custom questions in online game since I have Android emulators as solution and I got my damn trophies this way. If I'd ever play more those mobile only PlayLink games coming someday, those emulators will be there for me!

Did you do anything specific to get the camera to work on the emulators? I looked into the emulators, but couldn't get them to recognize my laptop's webcam yet.

26 minutes ago, zadorvp said:

Did you do anything specific to get the camera to work on the emulators? I looked into the emulators, but couldn't get them to recognize my laptop's webcam yet.

You don't need to use your laptop's webam, if the camera is working, it juste display a black screen when you have to use it. 

2 hours ago, nhi80 said:

You don't need to use your laptop's webam, if the camera is working, it juste display a black screen when you have to use it. 

Okay, unfortunately I can't check if it would let me play the game on the emulator since I always get a warning about hardware requirements not being met (and then it crashes). Not sure what I'm supposed to change to have it work :P

Yesterday, I had gotten three of the emulators to connect when lightning struck my apartment and the power cycled, shutting off my PS4. Guess I gotta try it again xD. Will update after the next attempt! So can anyone clarify on making the questions for the individual devices? Different areas will guarantee the questions come up?

Ok originally when it comes to certain games, I will go ahead and platinum them if they look like fun. Heck, I will even try to go for platinums that require other peripherals, such as Burnout Paradise where I need to have a camera that connects to the PS3. However, when it comes to games that are free on PS+ (for a limited time), and will require me to get peripherals like a tablet or an iPhone/Android device, then screw that.

If I wanted to do more things with my phone (which is a LG G Flex) other than calling someone or texting, then I will use it to go on Facebook (something which I haven't done in a few years since I don't want to waste my time on it). I am not going to get this game just so that it will make me play the game using my phone.

To those of you who will go out and get the game, good luck with getting the platinum (and I mean this in a sincere way too).

On 7/12/2017 at 6:17 PM, TristanBrown17 said:

Yesterday, I had gotten three of the emulators to connect when lightning struck my apartment and the power cycled, shutting off my PS4. Guess I gotta try it again xD. Will update after the next attempt! So can anyone clarify on making the questions for the individual devices? Different areas will guarantee the questions come up?

Alright. I got the Prolific Creator & Artist trophies using 4 emulators, my phone, and a tablet. It is a major pain in the ass, but the method used that was mentioned earlier in the thread works well. The emulators like to disconnect from the game, (at least on my laptop), but as long as they started the game it counts as a play for that ID. Make sure you pick questions in different categories (which is mentioned in the guide) to ensure that all 6 questions show up! Happy Trophy Hunting!

• 4 weeks later...