*Spoilers* Need help. Game Glitched I think.

Benfoxy83

I was at the end in the frozen city of Kiteczh, fighting the Deathless ones. Got to the first Trebuchet thinking everything is fine. I noticed the trebuchet only turns toward the back meaning it will not spin to the front and aim at the gate at all. Can't even light the beacons cause no matter how much I turn right or left it stops and will not face outward. I tried to look this up and see if other people have had this problem and I've seen none so far. So I'm stuck and I put the save file away on backup and now I'm starting a new game on Survivor and see if it happens to me again. Before I get to the city though I will put the new game file on a flash drive and reload the file as many times as it takes to get through it if need be. Just wondering if this has happened to anybody. Or maybe I'm missing something entirely. Rant over.

Edited by Benfoxy83

• 3 months later...

Not had this issue myself but once you get to the 3rd Trebuchet remember (once you've cleared the enemies) to target the gate once more, it took my partner nearly an hour of fiddling around before realising that the reason the rope-post wasn't where it was supposed to be, was because she hadn't fully triggered the next scene. Not sure if this is a major issue or just her being a bit daft ha :)

As for the Trebuchet movement not working properly I can't even comprehend how that would happen, but from what I have searched online there are a LOT of glitches in the Lost City segment of the game. I know this was posted Months ago, but I hope you managed to get past it okay. 
Can imagine that was a pain in the ass.