butteryknees

Should I go for trophies in the game??

47 posts in this topic

Since one of the trophies is glitched and the plat is currently unobtainable should I wait until they patch the game? And does anyone know when the next patch got this game will be out?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I saw on your profile you don't seem to care about getting the platinum in games so I would recommend you play this game. Even though it is glitched at times, it can be a fun game from what people tell me. Go for it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes asap, there is a lot of activity to increase chances of getting several trophies. I wouldn't wait and risk the community drying up. Plus its a ton of fun right now despite the stupid roof glitching crap.

 

Once the patch comes in you'll be in prime position for the plat so go for it! Just playing freely you will always be adding toward progress to many things so don't hunt to much just enjoy!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can do my method: use a second account and just have fun and doesn't care about the trophies...

Ps: "Roof glitching" isn't annoying! what is annoying is see some ignorants 
helping his "friend" jason to make easy killings, thank god they can now be reported (I already did it on the last match) there are people who don't know how to play cleanly

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2017 at 0:41 AM, Rose Amicitia said:

Ps: "Roof glitching" isn't annoying! what is annoying is see some ignorants helping his "friend" jason to make easy killings, thank god they can now be reported (I already did it on the last match) there are people who don't know how to play cleanly

This contradicts itself right here, Roof Glitching is annoying as hell for everyone not just Jason, and if you are going to report people for helping Jason do the same for roof glitchers.

 

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BTHRZeroX said:

This contradicts itself right here, Roof Glitching is annoying as hell for everyone not just Jason, and if you are going to report people for helping Jason do the same for roof glitchers.

 

 


  Contradict what? I speak in GENERAL, I'm not talking about a single problem...

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this game is beyond awesome. Worth playing for Fans of the movie franchise. Also a lot of fun when playing with friends. Most the trophies take time to do, but if you lay out a plan each round to work on the boat or car, so on you will get them soon enough. The 500 games will take the longest. once all the kills are confirmed/not bugged it should be easy enough. You can always boost for them too if wanted. 
 

On 6/30/2017 at 11:41 PM, Rose Amicitia said:

Ps: "Roof glitching" isn't annoying! what is annoying is see some ignorants helping his "friend" jason to make easy killings, thank god they can now be reported (I already did it on the last match) there are people who don't know how to play cleanly

 

BTHRZeroX is right. To say the the roof glitch/glitching through any wall, is not annoying is just wrong. Now maybe for you people helping jason is worse. I rarely run into that. The glitching is much worse in my experience and does deserve to be reported. Though I take justice into my own hands and will go into the glitch and kill whoever is there. level 60 so done need XP. and then continue trying to escape. As the devs have deemed that "God's work" in response to someone who asked if that was ok to do.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On June 30, 2017 at 3:50 AM, I_Hunt_Trophies_ said:

Since one of the trophies is glitched and the plat is currently unobtainable should I wait until they patch the game? And does anyone know when the next patch got this game will be out?

Considering alot of the trophies are very grindy-ish, I'll say go ahead and take the time now to work on those while they patch up this game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FLCLcrim2 said:

BTHRZeroX is right. To say the the roof glitch/glitching through any wall, is not annoying is just wrong. Now maybe for you people helping jason is worse. I rarely run into that. The glitching is much worse in my experience and does deserve to be reported. Though I take justice into my own hands and will go into the glitch and kill whoever is there. level 60 so done need XP. and then continue trying to escape. As the devs have deemed that "God's work" in response to someone who asked if that was ok to do.


There is the possibility of killing the person on the roof with the throwing knifes (already happened to a member of my group) I didn't mean that THIS PROBLEM is "the best thing in the world" read well before you say ... what i said there were other similar problems and no one talks about them.. And after more than 300 matches i only once met a person on the roof, the rest is either teamkilling or it's someone to help Jason, it was based on my game experience that i wrote that way ... but there is always someone to start judgments of value in public square ..

I'm going to put a stop to this conversation just to avoid more discussions..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rose Amicitia said:

There is the possibility of killing the person on the roof with the throwing knifes (already happened to a member of my group) I didn't mean that THIS PROBLEM is "the best thing in the world" read well before you say ... what i said there were other similar problems and no one talks about them.. And after more than 300 matches i only once met a person on the roof, the rest is either teamkilling or it's someone to help Jason, it was based on my game experience that i wrote that way ... but there is always someone to start judgments of value in public square ..

I'm going to put a stop to this conversation just to avoid more discussions..

Which i understand was from your experience. I even mentioned, "maybe for you it is worse". I find it hard to believe that in 300 matches it only happened with a single person. Yes Jason can use throwing knifes but in you just need to go to the opposite site of the roof. It is much harder to kill them than it needs to be. Reason i go up to kill them. It is not fun for anyone to have to sit there and watch people not capable of playing for 20 mins or so. Now this is not a judgement on you, Its just a reflection of you saying it is not annoying. It is, there are actions that can be taken to fix it. They are working on it, and it is a ban-able action. So is helping Jason, but in the extreme of like leading him right to people, saying where they are hiding killing them to let jason win and such. Part of the game is trying to bargain for your life, trading information to try and live. Reason voice chat with Jason exists. I agree both in the end are annoying, but I see way more kids glitching than I do people team killing or helping jason in some significant way. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, FLCLcrim2 said:

Which i understand was from your experience. I even mentioned, "maybe for you it is worse". I find it hard to believe that in 300 matches it only happened with a single person. Yes Jason can use throwing knifes but in you just need to go to the opposite site of the roof. It is much harder to kill them than it needs to be. Reason i go up to kill them. It is not fun for anyone to have to sit there and watch people not capable of playing for 20 mins or so. Now this is not a judgement on you, Its just a reflection of you saying it is not annoying. It is, there are actions that can be taken to fix it. They are working on it, and it is a ban-able action. So is helping Jason, but in the extreme of like leading him right to people, saying where they are hiding killing them to let jason win and such. Part of the game is trying to bargain for your life, trading information to try and live. Reason voice chat with Jason exists. I agree both in the end are annoying, but I see way more kids glitching than I do people team killing or helping jason in some significant way. 


On the roof it only happen 1 time, believe in what you want...
On the roof it can be difficult to kill someone but there's a possibility .. now i will put 3 photos of an example of someone doing glitch and it's practically impossible to know where this person is.. And is even worse than the roof glitch
(I have lots of evidence on my pendrive just ask .. :) 

 

Spoiler

Friday_the_13th_The_Game_20170703222625.
Friday_the_13th_The_Game_20170703222642.
Friday_the_13th_The_Game_20170703222649.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The roof thing is fixed in the latest patch, which the PC version received last week. They're not saying when the console versions get them, hoping it's tomorrow since Tuesdays are normally "patch days".

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would hold off until the patch comes through but if you are not worried about completion then go ahead and play it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game is going to take you hundreds of hours to platinum it so I would get started as soon as possible it will more than likely be fixed before you are even close to done

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've enjoyed this game. It's had it's many issues but they seem to be patching it relatively quickly.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so 1000 matches as a counselor and 500 as Jason????  Don't these matches take awhile?  How has anybody already completed that in just a few months?  That is 1500 matches I'm assuming at at least 10 to 20 minutes each match maybe more????  Actually it would take more matches than 1500 because I'm assuming you are randomly Jason split across 8 players or so.  I hear the game is fun but I'm sure you would be sick of it before a few thousand matches watching people standing up on the roof.LOL  I would assume by the time you finished the matches all the other trophies would have been obtained without much effort or am I wrong?

Edited by steel6burgh
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

so 1000 matches as a counselor and 500 as Jason????  Don't these matches take awhile?  How has anybody already completed that in just a few months?  That is 1500 matches I'm assuming at at least 10 to 20 minutes each match maybe more????  Actually it would take more matches than 1500 because I'm assuming you are randomly Jason split across 8 players or so.  I hear the game is fun but I'm sure you would be sick of it before a few thousand matches watching people standing up on the roof.LOL  I would assume by the time you finished the matches all the other trophies would have been obtained without much effort or am I wrong?

 

It's actually 1000 matches as Jason aswell. Making it a total minimum of 2000 matches. I assume they have boosted those matches in a private lobby with just 2 ppl that takes turn on being Jason. With a party chat they can communicate their location and the match will be over in around a minute.

 

I cannot comfirm if this is the way they have done it, but it's possible to earn trophies in private lobbies so this is my theory.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if they do it like that it would suck in a major way.  just the process of starting up 2000 matches would be such a grind.  I'd rather play the game I guess than do that.  i mean I want to play this game I just have the 100% completion bug at the moment and don't want to have to play 2000 matches of something.  I mean I haven't played 2000 matches of any game I wouldn't think.  Maybe Battlefront.  Maybe I'll get Overwatch instead just looking for a good multiplayer experience for a change of pace.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

Even if they do it like that it would suck in a major way.  just the process of starting up 2000 matches would be such a grind.  I'd rather play the game I guess than do that.  i mean I want to play this game I just have the 100% completion bug at the moment and don't want to have to play 2000 matches of something.  I mean I haven't played 2000 matches of any game I wouldn't think.  Maybe Battlefront.  Maybe I'll get Overwatch instead just looking for a good multiplayer experience for a change of pace.

 

Totally agree with you. I wouldn't do this game if I was gonna boost it all the way. It's a blast to play though! If your concidering getting it all the other trophies should come naturally. I'm currently coming back to this game on a daily basis just for my daily fix! Highly reccomend it!

 

I'm closing in on 500 matches with counslors and 100 matches with Jaon. Gonna do some boosting later when I'm bored, but for now i'm just enjoying myself!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the advice on the game.  i think I may give it a shot.  It sounds like fun.  Like you say once i'm tired of it I can always boost.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

so 1000 matches as a counselor and 500 as Jason????  Don't these matches take awhile?  How has anybody already completed that in just a few months?  That is 1500 matches I'm assuming at at least 10 to 20 minutes each match maybe more????  Actually it would take more matches than 1500 because I'm assuming you are randomly Jason split across 8 players or so.  I hear the game is fun but I'm sure you would be sick of it before a few thousand matches watching people standing up on the roof.LOL  I would assume by the time you finished the matches all the other trophies would have been obtained without much effort or am I wrong?


You can boost 1000 matches with a friend of yours on private, i have a friend that confirmed this to me...
There are many factors that sometimes make people confused .. for example if you only play with a friend in private just combine a local in the map - kill it - and start the next game. It seems difficult but it is easy to understand
 

Edited by Rose Amicitia
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So after 5 hours of play I can see this is going to be painful.  It is almost impossible most of the time to accomplish anything before Jason is on your ass.  Lol.  Not to mention tons of issues with connectivity.  Getting disconnected from the host etc.  Long wait times between matches and extremely repetitive.  the game is full of glitches.  So far I have been stuck when I was Jason.  Someone placed a bear trap inside a door and when I was axing the door down it must have triggered it and even though i was outside it cause me to permenatley be stuck.  Also there are certain drawers when you open them they shut before you can get the map out.  When the game times out it seems to be best to close the game entirely and reopen it as you will repeatedly get connection to host error until you do.  usually I start have connectivity issues after every 2nd consecutive match.  

 

Anyone else who wants to know if you should go for the trophies I would highly recommend to forget this game.  It is asking you to play thousands of matches so you're looking at thousands just waiting in a lobby for the match to start.  Aside from that it isn't very fun.  the game is extremely balanced in Jason's favor.   It is the same thing over and over.  There is a trophy that is still glitched and has a 0 completion rate.  That should tell you the developers are too slow to take care of issues with the game which there are many.  God forbid they add some DLC. 

 

Edited by steel6burgh
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

So after 5 hours of play I can see this is going to be painful.  It is almost impossible most of the time to accomplish anything before Jason is on your ass.  Lol.  Not to mention tons of issues with connectivity.  Getting disconnected from the host etc.  Long wait times between matches and extremely repetitive.  the game is full of glitches.  So far I have been stuck when I was Jason.  Someone placed a bear trap inside a door and when I was axing the door down it must have triggered it and even though i was outside it cause me to permenatley be stuck.  Also there are certain drawers when you open them they shut before you can get the map out.  When the game times out it seems to be best to close the game entirely and reopen it as you will repeatedly get connection to host error until you do.  usually I start have connectivity issues after every 2nd consecutive match.  

 

Anyone else who wants to know if you should go for the trophies I would highly recommend to forget this game.  It is asking you to play thousands of matches so you're looking at thousands just waiting in a lobby for the match to start.  Aside from that it isn't very fun.  the game is extremely balanced in Jason's favor.   It is the same thing over and over.  There is a trophy that is still glitched and has a 0 completion rate.  That should tell you the developers are too slow to take care of issues with the game which there are many.  God forbid they add some DLC. 

 



For me is impossible to get platinum.
And I'll tell you why: most of the people in this game are pussies (sorry for the word)  who only know how to rage quit and kill their own teammates (when they should have done exactly the opposite) I also killed teammates, but because they provoked me (Before someone throw things to my face)
How is it possible to play 1000 times in public match with JASON if 70% of the time the host does rage quit ... the excuse of people is always like this: 

"Jason doesn't give time for a person to defend himself or gain some XP" .. what is he supposed to do in this game? Is it to wait for them to call the police and when the game is over, Jason starts attacking? Pathetic people who don't know how to play and then they get the stupidest excuses .. that's why I'm going to sell this game to my boyfriend's brother (not because the game is bad, but because of the cowardly people who play this game)
And you're right, the game has potential but it's repetitive and Jason has no advantage in the game, if you're Jason and you're fighting against 8 good players, you're guaranteed not to have a score of 8/8 .. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

So after 5 hours of play I can see this is going to be painful.  It is almost impossible most of the time to accomplish anything before Jason is on your ass.  Lol.  Not to mention tons of issues with connectivity.  Getting disconnected from the host etc.  Long wait times between matches and extremely repetitive.  the game is full of glitches.  So far I have been stuck when I was Jason.  Someone placed a bear trap inside a door and when I was axing the door down it must have triggered it and even though i was outside it cause me to permenatley be stuck.  Also there are certain drawers when you open them they shut before you can get the map out.  When the game times out it seems to be best to close the game entirely and reopen it as you will repeatedly get connection to host error until you do.  usually I start have connectivity issues after every 2nd consecutive match.  

 

Anyone else who wants to know if you should go for the trophies I would highly recommend to forget this game.  It is asking you to play thousands of matches so you're looking at thousands just waiting in a lobby for the match to start.  Aside from that it isn't very fun.  the game is extremely balanced in Jason's favor.   It is the same thing over and over.  There is a trophy that is still glitched and has a 0 completion rate.  That should tell you the developers are too slow to take care of issues with the game which there are many.  God forbid they add some DLC. 

 

 

I'm sorry to hear that you had such a bad time with it. Yeah, the servers are still a little bad, but it isn't as unplayable as you want it to be. The best way to play it is to get to host the server. Then it almost never occur. For having Jason on your ass, that's most of the times on you. You should never run if you don't have to as this give Jason good indications on where you are. Glitches are a much smaller issues. I don't see them as much anymore and if they do it's possible to understand why it happens to you. Beartraps are extremely poor to use though. I agree with that.

 

I can see that it can get overwhelming in the start as some players know how to play Jason. If you like just hit me up with a friend request and i'll show you some tricks in a private lobby!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.