Should I go for trophies in the game??

36 minutes ago, Fugl7 said:

I'm sorry to hear that you had such a bad time with it. Yeah, the servers are still a little bad, but it isn't as unplayable as you want it to be. The best way to play it is to get to host the server. Then it almost never occur. For having Jason on your ass, that's most of the times on you. You should never run if you don't have to as this give Jason good indications on where you are. Glitches are a much smaller issues. I don't see them as much anymore and if they do it's possible to understand why it happens to you. Beartraps are extremely poor to use though. I agree with that.

I can see that it can get overwhelming in the start as some players know how to play Jason. If you like just hit me up with a friend request and i'll show you some tricks in a private lobby!

The game is fun when you play private match with friends, then it's fun ....

The game has enough problems that it seems that no one wants to solve them .. and is not giving tips on how to play with Jason that will solve them .. you can be the best player in the world and be playing against certain players that after a death they do rage quit and in turn this death doesn't count in the final score.

10 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:

The game is fun when you play private match with friends, then it's fun ....

The game has enough problems that it seems that no one wants to solve them .. and is not giving tips on how to play with Jason that will solve them .. you can be the best player in the world and be playing against certain players that after a death they do rage quit and in turn this death doesn't count in the final score.

Look, I know about the issues. I'm not saying it's a perfect game, but if you have been playing since launch you would know how long they have come on fixing those. It is still very playable IMO. Of course we should not settle with a half functional game, but I think some of the critics it gets are quite harsh! Alot of the issues is the players own fault for not understanding the mecanics. If you had that knowledge the game would feel alot more fair. I'm escaping Jason 50% of the time just because i'm giving him minimum clues to where i am. Also I know how to fight him and the signs to look for to know what he does.

anyway, if you are interesting in jump into this game now is the time. Later on the hardcore players will remain and then it will be quite hard to get into it. The remaining issues i believe will be fixed vey soon and are indees worked on.

13 minutes ago, Fugl7 said:

Look, I know about the issues. I'm not saying it's a perfect game, but if you have been playing since launch you would know how long they have come on fixing those. It is still very playable IMO. Of course we should not settle with a half functional game, but I think some of the critics it gets are quite harsh! Alot of the issues is the players own fault for not understanding the mecanics. If you had that knowledge the game would feel alot more fair. I'm escaping Jason 50% of the time just because i'm giving him minimum clues to where i am. Also I know how to fight him and the signs to look for to know what he does.

anyway, if you are interesting in jump into this game now is the time. Later on the hardcore players will remain and then it will be quite hard to get into it. The remaining issues i believe will be fixed vey soon and are indees worked on.

My friend this percentage is relative, I believe you are a smart player but there are other smart players and if any of them is jason that percentage will drop a lot ... for me little or nothing matters if someone plays with AJ mason or bugsy i'm a very aggressive player and nothing escapes my reach .. The proof of this is that in my last match i was playing against 6 players (they were friends of each other and had microphone) all died but none did rage quit, which satisfied me (I got to congratulate because its rare for someone to stay in the game after a death)
If you want to play with me send me PM :)

Edit :
What annoys me is when you are doing a good game with jason and the host does rage quit .. it means that you will lose all the effort you made in the game.. This has a solution: migrate the host to someone else

Edited by Rose Amicitia

12 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:

My friend this percentage is relative, I believe you are a smart player but there are other smart players and if any of them is jason that percentage will drop a lot ... for me little or nothing matters if someone plays with AJ mason or bugsy i'm a very aggressive player and nothing escapes my reach .. The proof of this is that in my last match i was playing against 6 players (they were friends of each other and had microphone) all died but none did rage quit, which satisfied me (I got to congratulate because its rare for someone to stay in the game after a death)
If you want to play with me send me PM :)

yeah, iknow it's relative m8. Just saying that ppl complain about things that's probably their own doing and by playing it smart they could probably cut their percentage too. There are Jasons who just knows what they are doing and i'm having a hard time with those for sure! Rage quitters are a unfortunate issue but atleast you get the satisfaction of getting them. With a group of friends it's more common for them to stick around since they need to use extra time to find a new lobby and if their leader leaves he would probably take with hil the whole group. The rare occations I quit a game, i'll atleast let Jason kill me before as there are no leaderboards which tracks your K/D anyway. Jason gets you, he has earned the kill if you ask me!

sure thing, i'll hit you with a request:)

Edited by Fugl7

12 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

So after 5 hours of play I can see this is going to be painful.  It is almost impossible most of the time to accomplish anything before Jason is on your ass.  Lol.  Not to mention tons of issues with connectivity.  Getting disconnected from the host etc.  Long wait times between matches and extremely repetitive.  the game is full of glitches.  So far I have been stuck when I was Jason.  Someone placed a bear trap inside a door and when I was axing the door down it must have triggered it and even though i was outside it cause me to permenatley be stuck.  Also there are certain drawers when you open them they shut before you can get the map out.  When the game times out it seems to be best to close the game entirely and reopen it as you will repeatedly get connection to host error until you do.  usually I start have connectivity issues after every 2nd consecutive match.  

Anyone else who wants to know if you should go for the trophies I would highly recommend to forget this game.  It is asking you to play thousands of matches so you're looking at thousands just waiting in a lobby for the match to start.  Aside from that it isn't very fun.  the game is extremely balanced in Jason's favor.   It is the same thing over and over.  There is a trophy that is still glitched and has a 0 completion rate.  That should tell you the developers are too slow to take care of issues with the game which there are many.  God forbid they add some DLC. 

That's sounds like your internet connection because I have put 100s of hours in and haven't experienced the so called glitches you speak of so I highly doubt you did in only 5 hours. Don't get me wrong this game still has its problems but none of the ones you mention.

ye

10 hours ago, Fugl7 said:

I'm sorry to hear that you had such a bad time with it. Yeah, the servers are still a little bad, but it isn't as unplayable as you want it to be. The best way to play it is to get to host the server. Then it almost never occur. For having Jason on your ass, that's most of the times on you. You should never run if you don't have to as this give Jason good indications on where you are. Glitches are a much smaller issues. I don't see them as much anymore and if they do it's possible to understand why it happens to you. Beartraps are extremely poor to use though. I agree with that.

I can see that it can get overwhelming in the start as some players know how to play Jason. If you like just hit me up with a friend request and i'll show you some tricks in a private lobby!

no its getting better as i get more experienced. If I run into server errors I just restart it. I'm starting a group to go for some of the trophies because i want to get them out of the way,  I do have one question for you though maybe you know the answer for the 100 car and boat repairs does it count to just repair 1 of the 2 items toward the trophy or do you have to place the battery and gas in the same match to get credit toward the trophy?  I'm thinking each repair gas or battery counts and if you perform both you get two car repairs.

I will send you a friend request though.  As I say I'm starting a group up to play this for fun as well as trophies and maybe on down the road grind the rest of those matches out.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

ye

no its getting better as i get more experienced. If I run into server errors I just restart it. I'm starting a group to go for some of the trophies because i want to get them out of the way,  I do have one question for you though maybe you know the answer for the 100 car and boat repairs does it count to just repair 1 of the 2 items toward the trophy or do you have to place the battery and gas in the same match to get credit toward the trophy?  I'm thinking each repair gas or battery counts and if you perform both you get two car repairs.

I will send you a friend request though.  As I say I'm starting a group up to play this for fun as well as trophies and maybe on down the road grind the rest of those matches out.

Most of the trophies you will probably get without thinking about them anyway, except a few maybe. That's a good question. I got the trophy way before I got 100/113 of the car repair badge. Think it was around 75/100. So I assume that gas and battery counts as one repair each. I cannot comfirm that though.

You do that and i'll hope that 10 hours in the future you will have changes your opinion to a more posetive vibe towards this game:)

9 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

ye

For car, boat and phone box you dont have to do everything 100%... in the phone box i already called the police without using the fuse in the box and got the trophy

Edited by Rose Amicitia

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2017 at 6:37 AM, Rose Amicitia said:

For me is impossible to get platinum.
And I'll tell you why: most of the people in this game are pussies (sorry for the word)  who only know how to rage quit and kill their own teammates (when they should have done exactly the opposite) I also killed teammates, but because they provoked me (Before someone throw things to my face)
How is it possible to play 1000 times in public match with JASON if 70% of the time the host does rage quit ... the excuse of people is always like this: 

"Jason doesn't give time for a person to defend himself or gain some XP" .. what is he supposed to do in this game? Is it to wait for them to call the police and when the game is over, Jason starts attacking? Pathetic people who don't know how to play and then they get the stupidest excuses .. that's why I'm going to sell this game to my boyfriend's brother (not because the game is bad, but because of the cowardly people who play this game)
And you're right, the game has potential but it's repetitive and Jason has no advantage in the game, if you're Jason and you're fighting against 8 good players, you're guaranteed not to have a score of 8/8 .. 

How exactly does one sell a digital game to someone else?  Is that a PC thing?  I imagine it's not since you're talking about the platinum, so uh... how the hell does that work?

19 minutes ago, gammagoll said:

How exactly does one sell a digital game to someone else?  Is that a PC thing?  I imagine it's not since you're talking about the platinum, so uh... how the hell does that work?

If you share the same console you can play the game, I was using black humor of course. I still play this game lol

3 hours ago, Rose Amicitia said:

That depends on the POV

community.gif

I don't get how you selling a digital copy to your boyfriend's brother is black humor. Maybe you find it hilarious, but I guess I'm missing the punch line. I think most people who read that are just going to look at like the game pisses you off. 

Outside that though, I can agree with you that a lot people that play this game are whiners who rage quit all the time! If they can't handle losing than maybe they shouldn't play instead of ruining it for other people! I've watched my fiancé play and it drives me nuts that other people are such quitters! Especially the people that play as Jason which really confuses me cause you'd think that'd be the best part of the game.  

Edited by Firefoxie

2 hours ago, Rose Amicitia said:

That depends on the POV

community.gif

"Black comedy or dark comedy is a comic style that makes light of subject matter that is generally considered taboo."

Thats the dictionary definition of what black comedy is.  What you posted... is no where near black comedy.  In fact it's no where near humorous at all.  I mean you can keep pretending that you were making a joke, even though it's obvious you weren't, but I think everyone knows that wasn't actually the case.  

3 hours ago, Firefoxie said:

I don't get how you selling a digital copy to your boyfriend's brother is black humor. Maybe you find it hilarious, but I guess I'm missing the punch line. I think most people who read that are just going to look at like the game pisses you off. 

Outside that though, I can agree with you that a lot people that play this game are whiners who rage quit all the time! If they can't handle losing than maybe they shouldn't play instead of ruining it for other people! I've watched my fiancé play and it drives me nuts that other people are such quitters! Especially the people that play as Jason which really confuses me cause you'd think that'd be the best part of the game.  

Because he's always saying when im get angry: "If you want, you can sell the game to me" only to provoke me, but it's all a joke, obviously i wrote in a way that people thought exactly the opposite
But i think that here people instead of talking about the topic, they are concerned with secondary things that often leads to war between users.

57 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:

Because he's always saying when im get angry: "If you want, you can sell the game to me" only to provoke me, but it's all a joke, obviously i wrote in a way that people thought exactly the opposite
But i think that here people instead of talking about the topic, they are concerned with secondary things that often leads to war between users.

Well no offense, but how work that joke work for us if we don't know that? Clearly that's an inside joke and the rest of us wouldn't get that. How does that make it black humor though? There is no war going on here unless you're making it one which I don't want any part of. You're just saying things that don't make sense to people and they're just pointing it out.

If you read my whole post you'd see that I was conversing about the game and trying to make conversation with you. I even agreed about the fan base being rage quitting whiny ass cry babies! That I understand why you're so frustrated with game's community. Clearly, speaking for myself only I'm not trying to fight with you.  I am going to point out if something is confusing though whether it's on topic on not.

17 minutes ago, Firefoxie said:

Well no offense, but how work that joke work for us if we don't know that? Clearly that's an inside joke and the rest of us wouldn't get that. How does that make it black humor though? There is no war going on here unless you're making it one which I don't want any part of. You're just saying things that don't make sense to people and they're just pointing it out.

If you read my whole post you'd see that I was conversing about the game and trying to make conversation with you. I even agreed about the fan base being rage quitting whiny ass cry babies! That I understand why you're so frustrated with game's community. Clearly, speaking for myself only I'm not trying to fight with you.  I am going to point out if something is confusing though whether it's on topic on not.

I'm not talking about you lol

don't worry when i see someone is trying to start a war with me i ignore this person as i do many times on friday when people try to make excuses for their failures, the thing that boring me most in this game is the team-up jason / conselour and the rage quit, in which many players leave the game even before you make a kill.. 

27 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:

I'm not talking about you lol

don't worry when i see someone is trying to start a war with me i ignore this person as i do many times on friday when people try to make excuses for their failures, the thing that boring me most in this game is the team-up jason / conselour and the rage quit, in which many players leave the game even before you make a kill.. 

Yeah that happened so many times with my fiancé! Some players don't want to be Jason so they quit! That's the best part of the game! It really makes me angry when a player gets killed by Jason and than just quits and ruins the game for everyone else. I wish people would stop playing the game if they can't handle losing! I hope the developers find some kinda of way to banned players like that! 

Edited by Firefoxie

6 minutes ago, Firefoxie said:

Yeah that happened so many times with my fiancé! Some players don't want to be Jason so they quit! That's the best part of the game! It really makes my angry when a player gets killed by Jason and than just quits and ruins the game for everyone else. I wish people would stop playing the game is they can't handle losing! 

I thought the COD community was the worst ... until i played this game LOL
Many times i was killed at the beginning and stayed until the end of the game, while many players you kill them and they leave the game immediately, cowardly players who don't deserve the air they breathe! videogames serve to keep us entertained, but also to learn from mistakes. unfortunately NOOB players never learn .. It's those people who bang their heads against the wall instead of thinking a little

Edited by Rose Amicitia

47 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:

I thought the COD community was the worst ... until i played this game LOL
Many times i was killed at the beginning and stayed until the end of the game, while many players you kill them and they leave the game immediately, cowardly players who don't deserve the air they breathe! videogames serve to keep us entertained, but also to learn from mistakes. unfortunately NOOB players never learn .. It's those people who bang their heads against the wall instead of thinking a little

I've never played COD and I hear the community is pretty toxic. When my  fiancé died the first few times we had a blast watching the others find ways to escape or seeing Jason find them and kill them. It was like watching a horror movie and we cheered for both sides. When people weren't being quitting it was a blast and I didn't even play. I agree, losing is how you learn to play better and help you strategize. Even still it's just a game and yet some of these people take it so seriously! I hope for you, my fiancé and other gamers that want to actually play this game that they find ways banned the rage quitters! No gamer should have put up with this crap! 

Edited by Firefoxie

7 minutes ago, Firefoxie said:

I've never played COD and I hear the community is pretty toxic. When my  fiancé died the first few times we had a blast watching the others find ways to escape or seeing Jason find them and kill them. It was like watching a horror movie and we cheered for both sides. When people weren't being quitting it was a blast and I didn't even play. I agree, losing is how you learn to play better and help you strategize. Even still it's just a game and yet some of these people take it so seriously! I hope for you, my fiancé and other gamers that want to actually play this game that they find ways banned the rage quitters! No gamer should have put up with crap! 

I can deal with all kinds of players in this game, but  sincerely i don't have patience for rage quitters .. a person pays $49 to spend his life getting out of the game just because something goes wrong LOL logic....  What fault do i have to be a great player when i play with jason?  believe me i just keep playing this game because of my friends who give me encouragement in the bad times, both are great players and very loyal to me,   because otherwise, willpower is what i have to erase the game from my ps4