Favorite Game In The Series

Cortex Strikes Back has to be my favorite game just because it was the only Crash game I really remember as a kid. Besides Crash Team Racing and Crash Bash which are both fun with friends to play with especially Crash Bash ? SO happy to relive my childhood ? WHat is your favorite game out of the series? 

• Like 1

I liked Warped as it was my very first video game as a 10 year old kid at my cousins house and led me to persuade my dad to buy me a ps1 and the game, which started my video game journey. I really liked the variety of levels and Coco's tiger levels the best. 

CTR is my second favourite and the one I spent most hours playing overall with my brother. 

On 2017-7-1 at 6:38 AM, djippps said:

#2 is my favorite 

About the difficulty,  in my memories, #1 was hard, #2 normal and #3 (very) easy. Do you agree guys? 

I agree, I remember 1 was really hard with the slippery slope level and the level in total darkness. I got stuck a good few times. In 2, I wasn't great at the lily pad levels like up the creak. Was able to finish all the levels in 3 without too much trouble though.

• Like 2

I feel that #2 is the best in the series. #1 feels a little unpolished, though you can hardly blame them considering it's the first in the series. #3 was great but the gimmick levels always brought the game down in my mind.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

for me its also crash 2. crash 2 is just perfect. the mechanics, levels and style got worse with crash 3. there are just so many shit lvls like the jetski, bike, flying and cat lvls. what i mostly like about crash 2 is that u can slide, spin, slide, spin in order to go faster, its very fun to do. u cant do that in crash 3, all u can do is slide, jump, slide, jump and thats very boring imo. im not trying to bash crash 3 here, because its still a great game, but its just not as good as crash 2 and 1.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 7/1/2017 at 0:38 AM, djippps said:

#2 is my favorite 

About the difficulty,  in my memories, #1 was hard, #2 normal and #3 (very) easy. Do you agree guys? 

I'd say that's the most accurate assessment I've seen about the game's difficulty levels.  Although, strangely, the PSN plat rarity would suggest 2 is now the most difficult in the remake (which I can see, what with time trials being a thing and The Pits level can suck a barrel of poop getting the time trial on).

But would agree, 2 is my favorite and it still holds true.

Edit: Did not like how the Polar levels were handled in the remake.  The dashing thing was beyond irritating.

Edited by Froopy
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I like #1 the best. It's certainly the rawest, but it's challenging and you really get those feels when you beat the game, and levels like high road, native fortress, and the lab are really tough. 3 warped was polished but it was kind of a breeze, it didn't feel like you accomplished anything. But still a blast and I love them all.