The platinum is now obtainable

47 minutes ago, NaseemJohn said:

Good news is that a patch was released which now makes this platinum trophy obtainable so everyone should be able to go for it now :)

For how long has the platinum been unobtainable before the patch?

9 hours ago, NaseemJohn said:

Congrats! Any tips you can give me for retrogamer difficulty? I haven't played much of the game so it would be nice 

Thx. Just take it slow. As here you don´t have any checkpoints. Try an  get the sword. It reflects almost eveything thrown at you.

• 4 weeks later...
On July 8, 2017 at 11:59 AM, DPatriot said:

Thx. Just take it slow. As here you don´t have any checkpoints. Try an  get the sword. It reflects almost eveything thrown at you.

I noticed you can save the game. As I hate this glitchy pile of mess can I save and still get retro? I don't want to sit here through the whole game. Especially since im already having trophies not pop. I swear... I got black armor like 4 times with no trophy. I beat level 4 boss with no trophy. How was this put onto the store?

Edited by lilpain97
Mistake

6 hours ago, lilpain97 said:

I noticed you can save the game. As I hate this glitchy pile of mess can I save and still get retro? I don't want to sit here through the whole game. Especially since im already having trophies not pop. I swear... I got black armor like 4 times with no trophy. I beat level 4 boss with no trophy. How was this put onto the store?

Yes i think you can save. If you don´t get the trophy. Quit the game and try again. If that does not work delete save data. Happened to me as well.

1 hour ago, DPatriot said:

Yes i think you can save. If you don´t get the trophy. Quit the game and try again. If that does not work delete save data. Happened to me as well.

So this isn't hard as you can just load your save back up. Finally got the black armor to pop after about 6+ tries. Level 4 boss wont pop either... This games absolute trash. Ok so I randomly got the Dragon trophy. Killed the 5th and nothing. I noticed I keep getting a trophy after 3 or more trys. 

Edited by lilpain97
Update

On July 6, 2017 at 9:26 PM, DPatriot said:

So i got the Fire armor trophy for finishing the game with Fire armor. I beat only final level boss.

But now when trying for Earth armor it dosen´t work???

Im having the same issues. How many times it take you?

My last trophy is use every weapon in a round. Do I just use each weapon once or do I also have to use it with each god?

Sorry for all the questions theres just nothing on this game 

Edited by lilpain97
Update

20 hours ago, lilpain97 said:

My last trophy is use every weapon in a round. Do I just use each weapon once or do I also have to use it with each god?

Sorry for all the questions theres just nothing on this game 

Hmm not sure actually. I just got it randomly. 

Yeah i thought about making a guide over at pst.org but seems its not worth it  lol.

Very quick and easy plat. 

For anybody wondering here's a little guide.

Start the game on retrogamer, make it to the final level.

THE SWORD WEAPON IS BY FAR THE BEST AND CAN MAKE SHORT WORK OF EVEN THE BOSSES, COUPLED WITH THE ICE ARMOR IT SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM AT ALL.

You get 3 continues and many lives but you can save and load the level you are on, and also backup and reload your save if you need more continues per level.

Once you get to the last level. Make sure you save the level. Beat it on retrogamer. Change your options to easy and replay the final level again for the different ending trophies.  You can get the black armor on the last stage too but it may take a few attempts so try and get it earlier in the game.