If You Could Bring An Outside Exclusive to PS3 . . .

Bullstomp

If you can bring another company's exclusive franchise (Zelda, Super Mario, Metroid, Halo, Gears of War, etc . . .I think you get the picture) to the PS3 but were limited to just one crossover, which would you choose?

Personally, I would choose Nintendo's Punch-Out, which is basically the only reason I have a Wii. :D

Anyone who said Zelda, just play 3D Dot gameheroes or Darksiders, it is what Zelda should be (you know, if Nintendo wasn't stuck in the 1990's).

Really the only exclusives that I would want on the PS3 is Metroid and 1080. Nintendo has killed all their best exclusives by beating them into the ground (mario, pokemon and zelda) and I could care less about Halo (played the first 2 and it is just an average space shooter).

It would be neat to see Mario, zelda and pokemon on the PS3 though because then maybe they could be updated and improved upon. That is one of the reasons I have stopped caring about Nintendo, instead of trying to give their fans a new experience they instead opted to milk their franchises and add on shitty gimmicks.

• Like 2

Super Smash Bro's :D (Even though it wouldnt make sense)

Lets be honest, Playstation All Stars failed terribly :c

I don't think it failed but the characters should have been exclusive to Playstation, that's my only problem with the game.

Witcher - Currently PC/360 only.

I haven't played that game but it looks FAN-FCKING-TASTIC!

Anyone who said Zelda, just play 3D Dot gameheroes or Darksiders, it is what Zelda should be (you know, if Nintendo wasn't stuck in the 1990's).

Really the only exclusives that I would want on the PS3 is Metroid and 1080. Nintendo has killed all their best exclusives by beating them into the ground (mario, pokemon and zelda) and I could care less about Halo (played the first 2 and it is just an average space shooter).

It would be neat to see Mario, zelda and pokemon on the PS3 though because then maybe they could be updated and improved upon. That is one of the reasons I have stopped caring about Nintendo, instead of trying to give their fans a new experience they instead opted to milk their franchises and add on shitty gimmicks.

I've been saying that Nintendo needs to give up on the hardware race for years. They're a generation behind the leaders and would rather concentrate on casual gamers than their dedicated fans. Isn't enough that they beat Sega in the console war? Nintendo should bow out gracefully and concentrate on their software like Sega did.

On topic, I'd like to bring Zelda, Metroid and maybe Mario Kart over.

I've already played Darksiders and have every intention of playing Darksiders 2. I will have to take a good look at 3D Dot gameheroes. :hmm:

I've already played Darksiders and have every intention of playing Darksiders 2. I will have to take a good look at 3D Dot gameheroes. :hmm:

3D Dot is a lot like the old Zeldas. So it is great because Darksiders is a better version of the 3d zeldas and 3d Dot is a better version of the 2d Zeldas.

Also before anyone comes to defend Zelda, go back and play Spirit Tracks or Twilight Princess and honestly say those games are anything better than a 6/10. Skyward Sword is a better effort, but the fighting mechanics still suck and having to swing your arms around (instead of giving you a choice) was a stupid idea.

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 1

Witcher 1/2

Tales of Vesperia

Alan Wake

Mystical Ninja/Ganbere Goemon series

Earthbound/Mother series

Sonic Colors

Zelda LttP/OoT/MM

Nintendo doesn't really have many good exclusives left, and I'm pretty bored of Mario/Zelda/Pokemon over and over. Microsoft doesn't have many exclusives either. A Metroid revival on PS3 would be cool.

• Like 1

Someone taken my Left 4 Dead suggestion but I'll do it again as one of em along with my list and reasoning behind the games.

Left 4 Dead 1 & 2: Simple excellent on the PC and the PS3 should have it for new fans to experience plus the PS 3 Steam Integration

Might and Magic 1-8 (9 sucked btw): Fun old school RPG from the good old days of RPGs. 8 you can have an dragon in your party.

Earthbound: 1-3 of you know I love that game. Has so much fun and win in it. If Nintendo isn't using the IP at least sell it to someone else to multi platform this gem of an series.

X-wing Vs Tie Fighter: Back in my hay day of online gaming this was a pure gem. Has old school Star Wars lore aka the first three Star Wars films not the prequels. I can say a few good matches I had in my life and a few close awesome co-op missions.

LandStalker- Good 3rd person action game. Funny story and lore with it too.

That's all I can think of.

Earthbound: 1-3 of you know I love that game. Has so much fun and win in it. If Nintendo isn't using the IP at least sell it to someone else to multi platform this gem of an series.

As you can see by my sig and avatar I am quite the Earthbound fan as well and I would like to point out that Mother 4 might be coming out earthboundcentral.com/2012/12/itoi-announces-mother-developments/http://earthboundcentral.com/2011/04/shigesato-itoi-discusses-mother-4/.

The guys at Starmen.net have been making their own fan version of it and I guess Nintendo doesn't like the fact that they might not get their cut so they might make it themselves.

Also don't forget that Nintendo has been using the Mother license as Ness has been in all 3 Smash Brother games and Lucas was in the latest one.

• Like 1

As you can see by my sig and avatar I am quite the Earthbound fan as well and I would like to point out that Mother 4 might be coming out earthboundcentral.com/2012/12/itoi-announces-mother-developments/http://earthboundcentral.com/2011/04/shigesato-itoi-discusses-mother-4/.

The guys at Starmen.net have been making their own fan version of it and I guess Nintendo doesn't like the fact that they might not get their cut so they might make it themselves.

Also don't forget that Nintendo has been using the Mother license as Ness has been in all 3 Smash Brother games and Lucas was in the latest one.

Nice fan made site. Let's hope Nintendo don't shut them down. Oh yeah Smash Bros they did use a few Mother characters but I want a full Mother series game.

• Like 1

I don't think it failed but the characters should have been exclusive to Playstation, that's my only problem with the game.

I haven't played that game but it looks FAN-FCKING-TASTIC!

Gameplay wise and mechanic wise its sub-par. As someone who followed it since the title fight days, and waited 3 hours outside gamestop in the morning for it to open so i could get it ASAP, and was a big member of the forums, I can safely say that it was the biggest let down of 2012 (to me) But, everyone has different tastes i suppose.