Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bullstomp

If You Could Bring An Outside Exclusive to PS3 . . .

84 posts in this topic

That reminds me, my Sega list (mainly Saturn and Dreamcast, a few Genesis and Sega CD)

Panzer Dragoon Saga (Saturn)

Guardian Heroes (Saturn)

Legend of Oasis (Saturn)

Crusader of Centy (Genesis)

Sonic 1-3&K remakes (Genesis)

Lunar 1 & 2 (Sega CD)

Snatcher (Sega CD)

Dynamite Cop (Dreamcast)

Skies of Arcadia (Dreamcast)

Ms Pacman Maze Madness (Dreamcast)

Shenmue 1 & 2 (Dreamcast) (Yes, I'm counting both as Dreamcast games, even though the second one came out on Xbox in US, the second one was on DC in PAL)

I'd say Super Smash Bros or Halo to be honest, I bought a Wii for Smash Bros and I always wanted to play the newer halo games but don't have a xbox.

I would say the Forza series.

My thoughts exactly...see how it matches up with GT...

I never even thought of Left 4 Dead! If Dead Island Riptide is another disappointment, then I would really be wanting Left 4 Dead 3 on the Ps3

The 2 games series I do miss since the Xbox died on me are Gears of War and Alan Wake so it's gotta be those :awesome:

Gameplay wise and mechanic wise its sub-par. As someone who followed it since the title fight days, and waited 3 hours outside gamestop in the morning for it to open so i could get it ASAP, and was a big member of the forums, I can safely say that it was the biggest let down of 2012 (to me) But, everyone has different tastes i suppose.

Let's just say I'll never wait outside any store for any period of time just to get a game upon release. I admit it could be a lot better, but it's not terrible.

I'd like Zelda, especially Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time, Pokemon games and Super Mario 64, pretty much just games I loved on my N64 and want to play again :wub:

The Last Remnant, Left 4 Dead, and the Forza series :D

And the Witcher 2 aswell

Fable :wub: , Zelda :wub: and nothing more , those two are the reason i have an wii and one xbox360 this generation.

Nice fan made site. Let's hope Nintendo don't shut them down. Oh yeah Smash Bros they did use a few Mother characters but I want a full Mother series game.

You and me both, my friend :highfive:

The Witcher 2. I've been wanting to play it for the longest time, but no 360 or gaming PC. Bummer.

The Witcher 2. I've been wanting to play it for the longest time, but no 360 or gaming PC. Bummer.

^ That

Also, I'd love to see Splinter Cell: Conviction on the PS3 since why the hell would Ubi release Blacklist for multi-platform while the previous installment didn't release on the PS3 while this generation was still happening?!

Digimon Adventure of PSP

I hope that game comes to PS3 and for America & Europe.

Edited by BrunoBomb

Pokemon.

You got me thinking...and I completely agree with you now. I would love a Vita game, or a 3rd person-open world pokemon game

Zelda, since I want to see, how the game run on proper system