Run like the wind

Why are there people still getting this trophy?

EDIT: I was doing a little research, and found out that if you're not lvl11 there's a chance that you can get it: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/grand-theft-auto-v/trophy/68584-Run-Like-The-Wind-.html (refer to comment #36)

Edited by maxstirner_2015

54 minutes ago, maxstirner_2015 said:

EDIT: I was doing a little research, and found out that if you're not lvl11 there's a chance that you can get it: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/grand-theft-auto-v/trophy/68584-Run-Like-The-Wind-.html (refer to comment #36)

You should try, if it really works, with a secondary account. But it looks strange

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I may try this out, since I barely played online andshould still be at lvl 4 or 6.. sothe ideaisto just keep stealing cars?

Is this the only unobtainable trophy as of now?

You should start to try when you are at level 10, unlocking the ability to set bounty, testing it in a online solo session , going down the street and starting stealing sports cars that are among the most expensive, it should happen that a npc will place a bounty on your Head, survive for 24 hours and see if you unlock the trophy

Edit: yes it is the only unobtainable trophy at the moment 

Edited by AttilioPazzo-

3 hours ago, AttilioPazzo- said:

You should start to try when you are at level 10, unlocking the ability to set bounty, testing it in a online solo session , going down the street and starting stealing sports cars that are among the most expensive, it should happen that a npc will place a bounty on your Head, survive for 24 hours and see if you unlock the trophy

Edit: yes it is the only unobtainable trophy at the moment 

Ok, I understood, I will start level up now..

On 9/8/2017 at 0:58 AM, maxstirner_2015 said:

Look at the next comment. He already earned the trophy. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2093-grand-theft-auto-v/s80heb

The only way to earn it for now is entering hacked sessions. He said "some" players can put bounties on you. Those players are hackers because the option to put bounties on people was disable a couple of months ago.

i have got "aid" from hackers (i would call them "hack users" really) myself without asking for it few times. so far they managed to drop me few millions of gta$ and ranked me up to 8000 before i could leave the lobby. lucky me that all this happened long after i got 100% and R* support helped to revert my rank to where it was as that 8000 rank made game and ps3 crashing for me.

my point is one might not even realize that this one trophy is unobtainable atm without hack user help (and you don't necessarily need to ask for their help).

This trophy IS obtainable and the trophy page needs changing to reflect that.  The past couple of days I've been using Lester to put bounties on other players, and this morning finally got a bounty put on me.  I switched to solo mode for 48 minutes (simply because I wanted the trophy) and it popped a few minutes ago.

Oh hang on a minute.  I found the trophy page through Google and it turns out I was looking at the page for the PS3 trophy.  So, the disabling of this trophy is only PS3 specific?  Sorry.  I need to pay more attention to the pages I'm looking at here.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2017 at 9:34 AM, fauxtronic said:

Oh hang on a minute.  I found the trophy page through Google and it turns out I was looking at the page for the PS3 trophy.  So, the disabling of this trophy is only PS3 specific?  Sorry.  I need to pay more attention to the pages I'm looking at here.

Yes, is PS3-specific. Only way for PS3 to be done is through mods. Dunno if this would be considered cheating, since the modders aren't popping the actual trophy, just using a locked option from the game.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, harrypotter1997 said:

Why does the trophy guide says it is possible again? Can anyone confirm that? Or the person writing the trophy guide is giving false information? 

When calling Lester the bounty option is still locked. Just checked. Also tried stealing some cars for the unknown bounty to no avail

5 hours ago, harrypotter1997 said:

Why does the trophy guide says it is possible again? Can anyone confirm that? Or the person writing the trophy guide is giving false information? 

I just implemented the latest feedback that I got back then. There were several who stated it works again, so that is what I wrote.

There are many achievers lately; I hardly think all of them are cheaters/modders.

Until I have further confirmation, I leave the "buggy" tag on this trophy. :)

• 4 weeks later...