Nikola

Supremacy Trophy DLC

10 posts in this topic

In the new Rise of Iron DLC they added a trophy called Supremacy. It requires me to complete a contract called the "Glory and the Taking of it". Which entails me to; complete 10 Supremacy matches, to get 25 Kill Credits and 25 Crests Denied.

Ive played about an hour or two of Supremacy and I can't seem to get any Crests Denied and I have been trying to figure out how to even get them. Could someone tell me.

A crest denied is when a teammate dies and drops their crest, you need to take the crest they drop before anyone else does to get a "Crest Denied".

Thanks man. Would you know if it's possible to boost it within private like the other crucible trophies or must it be done in public. 

There should be no need to boost crest denials since it's a very basic part of the supremacy gamemode.

Just make sure you're not playing rumble supremacy, because that's a free for all gamemode in which you don't have teammates whose crests you can deny. To deny crests you actually need to play the basic supremacy mode, which is 6vs6. The mode isn't available on every week's rotation of crucible playlists however.

Thanks. I can't seem to find actual Supremacy in the Crucible. It only has Rumble Supremacy.

Yeah, they have something like ten crucible modes in the game at this point, of which only half or so are included in the weekly rotation. This kind of sucks for all the crucible-related quests and achievements, because you may find yourself having to wait weeks to find the specific mode you need to be playable.

The playlists change every Tuesday, so hopefully you'll find supremacy among the weekly modes then.

I pride myself as a casual player for knowing a lot about the game than an average Destiny player but that was just confusing.

Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it. 

the servers are completely dead in my region, has anyone boosted this trophy in private matches? thanks 

On 10/22/2021 at 3:06 PM, S-H-A-R-P-E-Y- said:

the servers are completely dead in my region, has anyone boosted this trophy in private matches? thanks 

I got a few players in a crucible mode until now.

On 10/22/2021 at 1:06 PM, S-H-A-R-P-E-Y- said:

As the trophy is part of a quest - it has to be done Public.

The hardest part about it is actually finding matches - getting 10 games done will probably be the last part you complete.