$10 PSN card giveaway.

angelgrievous

Kind of a bit late for this one, but oh well. My favourite handheld game of all time is Pokemon Emerald on the Gameboy Advance SP. One of the first I played on the platform, also. I had lots of fun trying to beat all the Gym Leaders and strenghten my Pokemon team.

Edited by DPJUST14
Grammar Cleanup

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX for NIntendo 3DS has gotta be up there for me. I've certainly meshed with it better than any attempt at the Project Diva games (though their MVs' inclusions in Colorful Tone certainly entice, despite lack of Gumi).

• Like 2

I'm going to announce the winners tomorrow.  I don't think the thread will survive until Friday.  I'll pick 2 people at random via a random number generator.  If you were post number 75 then you are number 75, etc...  I'll weed out duplicates and myself of course.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, angelgrievous said:

I'm going to announce the winners tomorrow.  I don't think the thread will survive until Friday.  I'll pick 2 people at random via a random number generator.  If you were post number 75 then you are number 75, etc...  I'll weed out duplicates and myself of course.

Ya It'll be 20 pages by Friday lol