angelgrievous

$10 PSN card giveaway.

194 posts in this topic

My favorite is Pokemon Sun and Moon 😍

Kind of a bit late for this one, but oh well. My favourite handheld game of all time is Pokemon Emerald on the Gameboy Advance SP. One of the first I played on the platform, also. I had lots of fun trying to beat all the Gym Leaders and strenghten my Pokemon team.

Edited by DPJUST14
Grammar Cleanup

Pokemon soul silver for the ds I have put 350+ hours into that game

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX for NIntendo 3DS has gotta be up there for me. I've certainly meshed with it better than any attempt at the Project Diva games (though their MVs' inclusions in Colorful Tone certainly entice, despite lack of Gumi).

8 hours ago, angelgrievous said:

I'm all outta likes myself but I wanted to give you one.  If we hit 150 posts/contestants I will add another $10 PSN card for a second winner. 

Mr Generous!

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on GBA

Every ps4 game with remote play!

Seriously, links awaking on game boy.

More recent borderlands 2 for ps vita. Yes, even though it had massive frame rate issues. 

Persona 4 Golden on Vita for me! One of the best JRPGs of all time in my opinion.

I'm going to announce the winners tomorrow.  I don't think the thread will survive until Friday.  I'll pick 2 people at random via a random number generator.  If you were post number 75 then you are number 75, etc...  I'll weed out duplicates and myself of course.

Pokemon Red and Blue on Game Boy 😀

Edited by EhudHapoel

1 hour ago, angelgrievous said:

I'm going to announce the winners tomorrow.  I don't think the thread will survive until Friday.  I'll pick 2 people at random via a random number generator.  If you were post number 75 then you are number 75, etc...  I'll weed out duplicates and myself of course.

Ya It'll be 20 pages by Friday lol

My favorite is Mario & Luigi: Bowsers inside story on Nintendo DS

I enjoyed Pokemon Blue and Red the most...

but for console definitely the N64 or PS4 .. both were what i used most so far in life.

I have never had a handheld but have played Pokemon red and blue on N64 with the Pokemon stadium adapter for years I think that should count LOL

Edited by GstvS_7
typo

Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron on PSP. My friend and I would spend hours playing online and ad hoc matches. Oh man good times.