A Stitch in time saves 99

55 minutes ago, sve_1991_ said:

I used a simple strategy: I was getting 3-4 lives (3 from boxes and 1 from fruits) in Level 3: Orient Express and then load save, again get them until i got 99 lives.

That will take FOREVER! There are warp stages that give you a ton of lives. You just to need to replay the level a couple of times and you'll have it...

2 hours ago, sve_1991_ said:

I used a simple strategy: I was getting 3-4 lives (3 from boxes and 1 from fruits) in Level 3: Orient Express and then load save, again get them until i got 99 lives.

1 hour ago, Hogie838 said:

That will take FOREVER! There are warp stages that give you a ton of lives. You just to need to replay the level a couple of times and you'll have it...

Im going into the sphinxinator level and getting 5 - 6 lives (1 box 4 life and sometimes 1 from fruit) 

then saving and loading 

it took about 20 - 30 minutes to get 99

• Like 1

On 7/3/2017 at 9:55 AM, BenRuIez said:

Im going into the sphinxinator level and getting 5 - 6 lives (1 box 4 life and sometimes 1 from fruit) 

then saving and loading 

it took about 20 - 30 minutes to get 99

Yeah, that's a good level... I kept on going into different levels to collect lives, but found that level to be pretty good with lives.  I was at about 75 lives, so it didn't take me long until I hit 99 lives as well.