what is the worst vita game? why?

Ninjaz_88

The worst Vita game I have played so far...............um..............well I played COD: Declassified, Uncharted: GA, Gravity Rush, Resistance: BS, Unit 13, MLB 12, Plants vs Zombies, Assassin's Creed, Wipeout, U: Fight for Fortune, When Mutants Attack, and I can honestly say I have not played a bad game yet. Some of those games like Resitance and COD got horrible reviews, but I enjoyed every second of them and every other game I have played. If I had to pick my least favorite, it would be Fight for Fortune as it can get somewhat boring after awhile. With that said it is still a fun card game for the Vita. To be honest, I have not played a bad game for the Vita.....damn I love that little system. :awesome:

• Like 2

Call of Duty : Declassified and like the title says as soon as you play this game you will immediately want to declassify it it from your library i got the game for free because the Vita came with it as im not a fan of first person view shooters and this game doesn't help much of me getting into then not that i want to anyway.

Edited by Melona

As a few others have said, I haven't disliked a title I've played on the Vita. That being said, personally I feel either Asphalt Injection or Fifa are contenders for the worst title. I haven't ever played Fifa (on console or handheld) but I've hear that is was an awful port and they literally did a copy and past job of the last years title. Asphalt Injection was fun but way too expensive for what it is and doesn't take advantage of the Vita in any way shape or form. It looks like a DS title and plays like one as well.

Parker

From what I played, The worst has to be Little Deviants. Controls are shitacular for most of the the games. But at least i got the platinum trophy before the online glitched and it came with my vita ( so did Uncharted).

Review wise, COD:BODeclassified i heard is complete garbage

As a few others have said, I haven't disliked a title I've played on the Vita. That being said, personally I feel either Asphalt Injection or Fifa are contenders for the worst title. I haven't ever played Fifa (on console or handheld) but I've hear that is was an awful port and they literally did a copy and past job of the last years title. Asphalt Injection was fun but way too expensive for what it is and doesn't take advantage of the Vita in any way shape or form. It looks like a DS title and plays like one as well.

Parker

With Fifa, it was a joke. EA release Fifa Soccer without completing it to at least 50% of the original console game then they release Fifa 13 half-done for Full retail price. They made it really bad to play Fifa on the Vita.

Edited by Roboemperor

The worst Vita game I've played thus far? I think I'd have to say either Little Deviants, Dungeon Hunter: Alliance, or Resistance: Burning Skies. Not to say none of them had their enjoyable moments, but they all definitely suffered from wasted potential (and the literally 4000% price increase of Dungeon Hunter from the iPhone original was just an insult; thank goodness I got in in a BOGO sale).

As far as the most disappointing games I've played on the Vita, though, it's a solid tie between Persona 4: Golden and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, because they both ended.

Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation should also be noted. The save data can glitch on you and not work meaning you have to restart the game from the beginning. The game itself, when i played it, was a glitchier mess than its console counterpart. And its multiplayer component had a good premise but failed miserably with boring gameplay and ridiculous load times to do 1 action.

• 2 weeks later...

sp?? whats that?

SP commonly means Single Player, I thinks that's what they meant. As for my opinion of worst Vita game (only going by what I have played, anyway), I would say Shinobido 2, the controls are very clunky and the character's movement can be just as bad at times, I'll ignore the graphics since that never decides a game for me, but there are Vita games with better graphics out there.

The worst vita game I've played by far is Ninja Gaiden Sigma plus. Horrible camera, ridiculously hard bosses and checkpoints are shit.

i agree with u, i saw its trailer on youtube before, its graphics r bad, hope they will fix that gane with a big update!

ow bout metal gear solid 3?! any options for this game?

any others bad game?

The worst vita game I've played by far is Ninja Gaiden Sigma plus. Horrible camera, ridiculously hard bosses and checkpoints are shit.

Have you ever played Ninja Gaiden before? If not, I can see how you'd be turned off because the game can be very difficult and you have to really enjoy a challenge to like the game. I love the Ninja Gaiden series and have played every single version of this particular Ninja Gaiden and found the Vita version to be a very good port, in fact it may be my favorite version of the game.

Parker

• Like 1

ninja gaiden 2+ is coming out this year! i c the trailer before, its hot! i think i'm going to have it!

Have you ever played Ninja Gaiden before? If not, I can see how you'd be turned off because the game can be very difficult and you have to really enjoy a challenge to like the game. I love the Ninja Gaiden series and have played every single version of this particular Ninja Gaiden and found the Vita version to be a very good port, in fact it may be my favorite version of the game.

what part do u like in ninja gaiden?