what is the worst vita game? why?

Ninjaz_88

Assassin's Creed Liberation. Seemed okay at first, but then we're just shoved into the story of Avaline with no explanation of how she became an assassin. Then I got to like Sequence...2? You know those green areas you use Eagle Vision in to find items? One of them wouldn't spawn for me, so I circled the entire area for like 30 minutes, nothing. Worse is I needed it to progress in the story. Yeah, clearly a rushed game.

ninja gaiden 2+ is coming out this year! i c the trailer before, its hot! i think i'm going to have it!

what part do u like in ninja gaiden?

Personally, the only thing I don't enjoy about the Ninja Gaiden games is the wonky camera. Everything else I really enjoy, the challenge, brutality, weapons, combos and boss fights. It's a great game if you know what to expexct and I can't wait for Sigma 2 Plus to be released.

Parker

yes! originally, its an 3ds ar card games, but it appear on the vita! n its bad!

I didn't think so, I liked PulzAR. I had no trouble with the recognition at all (well, slight issues sometimes but nothing majorly distracting). I quite liked the way you could look up and see the incoming asteroid too. This is, of course, my own opinion, I'm not gonna try to force you to like it, but I did.

As for my worst? Well, my Vita library is very small, but I'd say Resistance... It wasn't as bad as critics made me think it'd be, but it wasn't "good" either. It was merely, "ok".

I didn't think so, I liked PulzAR. I had no trouble with the recognition at all (well, slight issues sometimes but nothing majorly distracting). I quite liked the way you could look up and see the incoming asteroid too. This is, of course, my own opinion, I'm not gonna try to force you to like it, but I did.

As for my worst? Well, my Vita library is very small, but I'd say Resistance... It wasn't as bad as critics made me think it'd be, but it wasn't "good" either. It was merely, "ok".

Ok, I bought it when it was at 1€.

Hope it'll be good, for the price I don't think to be disapointed.

All the PSVita Games that I own are pretty fun. I guess the worst one for me is LittleBigPlanet Vita, cause the online SUCKS! :shakefist: I can get on LBP2 and LBP1 no problem with friends or Randoms.

While on the Vita it's Laggy to the point where it could be unplayable. I can connect to levels on my own without hassle but when I try connect to someone online HOLY **** it's BAD!

I swear I was hearing this when I was playing LBPVita Online... I'm not joking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsNaR6FRuO0

• Like 1

All the PSVita Games that I own are pretty fun. I guess the worst one for me is LittleBigPlanet Vita, cause the online SUCKS! :shakefist: I can get on LBP2 and LBP1 no problem with friends or Randoms.

While on the Vita it's Laggy to the point where it could be unplayable. I can connect to levels on my own without hassle but when I try connect to someone online HOLY **** it's BAD!

I swear I was hearing this when I was playing LBPVita Online... I'm not joking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsNaR6FRuO0

I agree Offline is Great online is just very bad pointless.

Easily Little Deviants for me. I can't even bring myself to review it for The Vita Lounge. It's that bad. As is Chronovolt.

Of those I have reviewed the lowest scored I have given so far, Army Corps of Hell and ModNation got 4s.

can u say it clearer? i can't even understand 1 words u r saying!

can u say it clearer? i can't even understand 1 words u r saying!

I take it then that english is not your native tongue? ;)

My post translation for you is as follows:

Little Deviants = worst game. Chronovolt = worst game.

Game I actually reviewed for my site:

Army Corps of Hell = 4/10 Modnation Racers = 4/10

no! if yr onliune is fast, then its great. but if its very slow, its "just very bad pointless"!

When your on road alot you won't have the same wifi / 3G connection. It also depends on who your connecting with... I'm just saying from my experience on Playing LittleBigPlanet on Vita is disappointing to say the least. I'm one of those guys who loves platformers! When I play online, all I get is these arcady levels that people want to play. I guess thats what happens when you connect with randoms. I should've known this would basically be a LittleBIGPlanet 2 Clone in which the online experience for LBP2 is much better, In my Opinion.

I'm not saying online is "pointless" I just find better time on my own when searching for levels, then I do if someone else is the Host. Playing that stupid Zombie Survival level doesn't help me play good levels -__-

Guess it wasn't your cup of tea, eh?
Well, I like adventure games, I like platformers, I like puzzles. And this game is objectively bad in each of these genres. Maybe it's so-so shooter, but AI is retarded even on Crushing... The only thing that is good is graphics.

So yeah, you're right, that wasn't my cup of tea - because I don't like horrible games :D