MomentsInTime

Hi ^^

12 posts in this topic

Hi ^^ I'm Sophie, and I'm new here. 

This place looks warm and inviting :) 

How is everyone? 

Welcome to the site. :) I'm doing great thank you for asking. This site has a variety of things to offer such as boosting sessions where you can gather with other trophy hunters to earn certain trophies for a particular game, trophy guides in case you need assistance with some trophies for a game, forum games where you can have fun with other users, and many more unique features. I hope you enjoy your stay and have a great day! :)

3 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

Welcome to the site. :) I'm doing great thank you for asking. This site has a variety of things to offer such as boosting sessions where you can gather with other trophy hunters to earn certain trophies for a particular game, trophy guides in case you need assistance with some trophies for a game, forum games where you can have fun with other users, and many more unique features. I hope you enjoy your stay and have a great day! :)

Why thank you :) and there does seem to be a lot to do here ^^ I really only play SP stuff, but the rest seem fun and helpful!

Feelin' much better when i see more cool people joining the site. Welcome and have fun!

Hey, welcome to the site :wave: Hope you have a great time here.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here, and you make many friends and earn many trophies!

Welcome to the site! Many cool people to hang out with. Hope to see you around! :wave: