I need your help!

ille1234

So yesterday me and a friend decided to pop this beauty back in. Previously I had played this for almost 400 hours and everything went fine, but now when i started the game back up it said that I didn't have a VIP code (which I do because i got the Limited Edition on the release day).

This is the problem, it appears as if the VIP code has dissapeared from my download list in the PSN store (I don't know if it's supposed to be there in the first place but everything else I've downloaded for BC2 is there) and in the in-game store it doesn't say that I have it.

Has this happened to anyone of you and do you know how to fix this? Because I'm not paying for another code, that just isn't going to happen.

You'd think that DICE would know that I have the code since, like I said, I almost have 400 playhours in this game.

Any answers will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Umm... is it buyable? If so, search for it and download it there.

Are you sure it's not in your download list? if it's really not, and you double checked, you should probably either contact sony or EA. But I think sony is your best bet on this one since it disappeared from your account.

I've checked through my download list thoroughly four times and it's not there.

I've emailed EA and haven't gotten an answer yet, we'll see what happens. If they can't fix it I'll try to get in contact with Sony.

Edited by The Willieboy